Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0c

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 13, 2009, 03:58:48 PM
You mean, like Northern vs. Southern Hemisphere?

I mean like look at the animation at the top of the first link. See that sawtooth waveform on the upper left?

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 13, 2009, 03:58:48 PM
Actually it looks like whoever designed Rosemary's 555 didn't know about these (standard) circuits, because I don't see any diodes in these, and there also are more capacitors in her 555 circuit.

In the first link, look at the "Duty Cycle <50%" diagram. There's a diode there.

TinselKoala

Quote from: henieck on July 13, 2009, 03:44:01 PM
jibbguy, you made so strong point about the strong point that I am affraid that now we have to wait untill the FULL JURY makes the deliberation, and not just the self-appointed Supreme Judges. Is there some critical time factor here that we are missing, that it is so important to rush to judgment? If so please let us know ;)

Hi Henieck
It makes no difference what a "supreme jury" does or does not report. You will be greatly amused by the Mylow saga, if you haven't already read it. And of course, there is Steorn and their professional jurors--whose verdict was announced a few weeks ago--that jury gave a negative report, but Steorn won't accept it...
For example, even after Mylow was caught red-handed so to speak, and even had admitted faking some of his motors, some people still believed that other of his motors "worked" actually.
So I expect people to be trying to "replicate" Rosemary's reported results for years to come, no matter what any "jury" might say.

But no matter what any Jury might say, I doubt if we'll be seeing any actual home heaters or actual battery chargers using this circuit. Ever.

TinselKoala

Quote from: 0c on July 13, 2009, 04:22:15 PM
I mean like look at the animation at the top of the first link. See that sawtooth waveform on the upper left?

In the first link, look at the "Duty Cycle <50%" diagram. There's a diode there.

OK, thanks, I see it now. The ramp waveform isn't the output of the circuit, it's showing the relation between that cap charging and the square output pulse.
The diode, now...I'll get back to you on that.  Got to run right now

Oh, and I decided to use the LeCroy scope instead of the Hitachi--the Hitachi does not do integration on board, but the LeCroy does.

ramset

Joit  said
poynt99
I did my shot at the Output (Pin3) from the Timer.
Its an ST NE555N
I did not connect it now to the Base of any Transistor, for that, i play extra around.
This 'Line' what you see, is the laying Triangle, looks more like it generates a Sawtooth Wave. But you can turn it down or up.
With the 100Ohm Potentiometer at the Base of the Transistor you should can set the Duty Cycle.
You are using 3 Pots at all?
I will try to make a Video, and see, what i else can do with it.

NerzhDishual

Hi Guys,

Just my 2cents.
I have beadboarded the Quantum's paper 555 timer CirCuiT.

It works fine. I can read (at pin 3) the less than 4% duty cycle with
a freq. of  2.4 khz. Of course, I have to swap the probes of my scope
(and the probes of my freq meter) to see these results....
;D

I mean: IMHO - and if I'm not mistaken - the Quantum 555 CCT
does *not* give the claimed results but just the opposite
as initially stated by NikolaTesla mingled (TK)....
My 555 circuit also  "generates (at pin 3) long, not short, ON times".

Now, some guys are telling that the Quantum 555 CCT actually works as claimed =
generates short not long ON times (at pin 3? with the probes correctly wired?)
I'm lost.... I guess I will have another drink. :P

Anyway, an extra 2N2222 (or similar) at pin 3 should inverse the wave.
Should it not?

BTW I have ordered some  IRFPG50.
http://www.awatronic.fr/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=20219&added=1

Now, What about this circuit???  Sounds familiar. No?
Are the maths right?
More, In French (sorry) on : http://freenrg.info/Misc/FR_Zoltan_ZPE_Circuit/

Very Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.