Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Yup, I concur from reality with my analog scopes. The circuit does that. I don't get those extreme voltages but that could be due to "reality" (ie all that stray capacitance) as well as my scope bandwidth. Still, I get big spikes that are bigger and more impressive without the diode. I have also compared really fast diodes with the specified (or was it?) 1n4007. I don't see a whole lot of difference there; do you have the MUR1100E in your sim? Any "FR" series or HV Schottkys?

The transistor also makes a diff here. I am not impressed with the  1kV IRFPG50. The 2sk1548 is rated 900 V and guarantees a +/- 30 Vgss, where the IRF only promises 20 V, iirc. And the 2sk seems to encourage spikes because it switches faster.

Oddly, the 1GHz LeCroy didn't see any really big spikes either. I guess that's a good thing; I'd hate to have to pay the repair bill on that thing. The #2 channel has a DC offset issue; the repair and recalibrate from LeCroy is gonna be over 4 grand. If this nonsense is still happening in three weeks, maybe I'll be able to show simultaneous voltage and current capture, realtime trace multiplication, and the integration, on the 4 traces simultaneously, and display the parameters like duty cycle, rise and fall, frequency--the thing can show signal parameters that I've never even heard of. That would be fun. And it's got a built in thermal printer!

I have not been able to divert any visible charge onto a 900 mF filter cap; I wonder if I've inadvertently punctured it with the spikes--but wait, maybe I used the wrong end of the diode. Have to run that one again.

But the diode issue: Rosemary seems really attached to this diode. Yet, as you say, it was left out of the Quantum article and not even mentioned; instead the mosfet's internal diode is discussed.
So once again: we are getting more and more puzzled as to just what Rosemary did or did not do.
You'd think she would be able to recall a little thing like a 1n4007, or its absence, especially since it's the key to overunity.
I'm feeling a bit over-untied myself. Must freshen beverage. I made a vid of the LeCroy comparing the transistors. Did you see?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8TCOS7VYlw

poynt99

TK,

That's actually a scope shot of power, not voltage, which may explain the big numbers.

Good job on the videos ;)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

henieck

Today Rosemary gave the speech so it felt like in church again. “The measurements on our circuit, notwithstanding .99's attestations to the contrary - prove that efficiency or overunity is only constrained to the limit of one's courage to find new levels of such efficiency. It is, indeed an infinite supply source.”

She is 60 â€" so most probably she is going to pass away in paranoid state thinking that everybody has mental blockage, has suspicious motives, or that the other personalities on the forum are anonymous so they can hide the same TinsenKoalas’s, heniecks and other returning debunkers behind it.

Why nobody is doing the easy battery tests like I did and she did as well??? Are you holding back because of the fact that it is not the most exact method available? But it is fool proof instead, and very easy to implement. A little laborious perhaps but very reliable just to get the whole picture. Even if in the worst case this method allows for few % disparity (which I doubt and can be narrowed by running multiple tests) â€" it should be enough to see instead of COP=17 â€" just COP=16 or 18, or COP=0.95 or something…

beware! - behind Nerzdishual may be somebody else hiding ;) She needs fresh members and get rid of the skeptic ones to keep her illusion going.

I believe that in this case psychological close up of this entire story is equally important as the electro-engineering one.

tishatang

Hi All,

I try to follow this thread, but it gets too technical for my electronically challenged mind.  Is it or is it not OU?  I found a post by user bolt that seemed elegant in its simplicity  here:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=455.0

" Another way is find a value resistor on the input that just gets hot then take that out and put the same value in the output. If the output one goes up in smoke you have OU "

Can this simple test end this argument once and for all?

tishatang

henieck

Quote from: tishatang on July 15, 2009, 06:25:45 AM
I try to follow this thread, but it gets too technical for my electronically challenged mind.  Is it or is it not OU?

- Hi, to me it looks like the more knowledge one has and the more closely examines the circuit - the more skeptical he is (lightly said). For now only Rosemary seems to be deeply convicted about its over unity. Others are perplexed, like you are, but trying to get educated first so they know what they are trying to measure and how. In my opinion the more time goes by - the more number of skeptics you see. Rosemary says - it is just the mental blockage- which if laughable to me â€" but I am not any prophecy either. It has been shown many times on the forums, and she herself confirms it as well - that she doesn't have basic knowledge about physics, electronics, battery chemistry - nothing. One can only observe a lot of faith. Lots of it... I tried to be objective â€" but you know â€" it is just my point of view.