Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

And I see that you have done some actual work for a change, Aaron, congratulations.

Now if you would only do it right.

I have done all you have described and more, using now 4 known signal sources. And I am afraid I believe my measurements more than I believe yours.

I have done temperature-time profiles for several different DC input power settings, using more precise methods than you describe, and I have done them for an Ainslie load matching her parameters, and with other loads as well.

My results differ from yours. And not because of your special talents with 555 timers.

But I must say, you have a lot of gall, to censor people from your thread, lie about results to Gre, and then come over here and post that amateurish comedy of error.

Your results are so "last week". In addition to being incorrect interpretations of the data.

qiman

The numbers I show in the control test are MY particular numbers. Don't be confused if your numbers don't match. They are only for examples.

I would recommend doing the control from a few volts up to X volts. Go up 1/4 volt each time and let the resistor stabilize its temp for a bit. Go up 1/4 volt and record temp, repeat and you'll see the full range for YOUR particular resistor.

You can put that on a graph if you want and for your Ainslie circuit, you can use it as a guage by looking at the Ainslie circuit temp and comparing to graph of control to see how your true rms power readings on the shunt compare for equal temperature.

TinselKoala

Your methodology is incorrect. You should be using a calibrated load cell with integral temperature sensor and all the rest of that. But it is useless for me to carry on a conversation with you Aaron, as you are irrational and a hypocrite. You have every right to post whatever you like wherever you like; I will not censor you like you censor others. But I will not pretend to discuss rationally with someone who believes that circuits are powered by "time".

Here is a rough example of the CORRECT kind of data that will allow an experimenter to decide if the Ainslie circuit, or any such, is making excess heat. These are "pilot" DC control time-temp profiles. This is just a rough example from shake-down tests; the main work has yet to begin.

I suggest you read MileHigh's posts and design for yourself a calorimeter load cell and a proper methodology that you can use for reliable heat measurements. The way you are doing it is relatively useless. And resistors DO change resistance with temperature; just because you can't measure it with your gear doesn't mean it isn't so. I can measure it easily. But then I understand measurement, measurement tools, how to use them, and their errors. And I have a grasp of the quantities being measured.

Seeing how warm a resistor gets doesn't cut it. You need to know the rate of power dissipation, which can easily be obtained from my measurements.

EDIT to add: the graph shows time-temperature profiles obtained from Ainslie load "Bullitt1", 8.4 ohms, 200 uH, in an oil bath in the TCCalo, with integral thermocouple. TC calibration available on request, but it reads about 4 degrees low at 100 C. DC power was supplied by ST-1 regulated bench supply, voltage monitored by DMM, current by Simpson analog meter. The Simpson meter dissipates a small amount of power so the actual power to the load will be a few milliWatts less than computed. So the "3 Watt" graph would actually be a 3.01 Watt graph, for example. The average error in the times is maybe 15 seconds, and the error in the temperature is 0.1 C.

TinselKoala

And did you just say "true RMS power"?

I laugh in your face, again.

arkins

Hi,

Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine.

You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 30% by doing it in one of the most reputed universities in Ukraine with world class accreditation.
"   50% Aggregate In Physics, Chemistry & Biology
"   30% Cheaper
"   World Class Standards
"   Medical University Listed  With International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Karabuts
Logovenko Street,
Mykolayiv
Ukraine - 16600
+380930484422