Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Hey Aaron:

Your new clip: How to tune your Rosemary Ainslie circuit for RESONANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyRCN6f5qig

Now we are definitely in bad C-grade science fiction movie territory.

Did you read TK's and my comments about how to properly use that portable scope and try to disply only one or two waveforms at a time?  Did you read my comments about problems with the low-resolution discrete-pixel displays and being aware of aliasing effects, beat frequencies and Moiré patterns?

This entire clip is a nonsense clip where you discovered you can make cool beat frequency displays if the waveform time period is close to the equivalent time period for the pixel width on the display.  You are playing with display beat frequencies, a.k.a. aliasing effects and pretending that they are some kind of weird "resonance effects" that you have invented in your head.

There is no resonance Aaron, you just don't have a clue what you are looking at, and I am assuming that you read my and TK's comments beforehand.  Your brain is not processing information properly.  No wonder you think that a bouncing ball is a display of COP > 1.

It's just unbelievable!!!!!!!

MileHigh

P.S.:  The above farce demonstrates precisely the reason that I made the posting on how to measure the power into the load with the Tektronix DSO that you will be getting in about two weeks.  It is very apparent that you would need a lot of coaching to get that done properly.  Are you listening Rosemary?  On both of your parts, you showed such low class behaviour in not acknowledging that posting.

P.P.S.:

> You IGNORE that distinction I made to get people off the track of the truth and try to make people believe that there is only one sound and it doesn't correspond to oscillation.

Your entire posting #912 is just you failing to understand what I said in my original posting #907.  I am speechless.

-------

Aaron cameo: 

> You need enough samples to see the big picture to see if it is in resonance and if you think you can tell that from one or two samples, you have no idea what you are talking about.

No, it is all about aliasing effects between the waveform and the pixel resolution of the display.  So three attempts were made to try to explain this to you and knowing your psychology you will never be able to admit that you were wrong.  That's just more cognitive dissonance creating more stress for you.  So for the rest of this thread you can have fun sticking to your story and keep on making yourself looking like a complete fool.  Unless J.B. chimes in and confirms what I say and then you can act like the perfect sycophant for him.

qiman

Quote from: MileHigh on August 07, 2009, 04:54:09 PM
Did you read TK's and my comments about how to properly use that portable scope and try to disply only one or two waveforms at a time? 

Pathetic.

You need enough samples to see the big picture to see if it is in resonance and if you think you can tell that from one or two samples, you have no idea what you are talking about.

What I show IS resonance take it or leave it and what I show as resonance also corresponds to the greatest heat production for minimum input.

Are you going to tell me that is simply a coincidence? If it is a coincidence, then that is pretty darn amazing.

Your batting .000 as usual.

qiman

Your brain is not processing information properly.  No wonder you think that a bouncing ball is a display of COP > 1.

And it is but your too incompetent to understand non-equilibrium systems. Go back to school! Wait, you did and it is screwed you all up. Never mind, there is no hope for you guys.

MileHigh

Aaron:

Explain why the "resonance" gives you the "greatest heat production for minimum input?"  You say this ALL the time.  Step up to the plate and back up your statement with an explanation.

This is the real world Aaron, you have to back up your statements with a logical explanation.

MileHigh

qiman

No, it is all about aliasing effects between the waveform and the pixel resolution of the display. 

You may have made history MH. For the first time ever about this project, you may have actually said something correct - yes, for the first time.

I stopped the video until I can get it confirmed. Thanks for your observation.

But that effect has NOTHING to do with the aperiod pulsations / oscillation whether you like it or not.