Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: qiman on August 11, 2009, 05:28:40 AM
At least your making progress. TK doesn't know how to make a mosfet oscillate and neither does Mile High. You're light years beyond both of them put together.

I'm amazed at how these people seem to be able to tell just what's going on in my workshop, on my workbench. Wilby telling me I don't have the right mosfet, qiman telling me I don't know how to make a mosfet oscillate...whatever. Keep sticking your feet in your mouth, it's hilarious to watch.

I've shown just as much evidence of "mosfet oscillation" as you have, Aaron, the difference being that I always then reset the scope to display the waveform properly.

Look at your favorite picture of your "oscillations" and then look at my last video. I'm showing a trace that looks EXACTLY like yours.

Then I reset the timebase and trigger to show that it is a regular waveform from the mosfet, amplifying whatever signal the TIMER IS SENDING IT with digital artifacts overlaid on the display.

(And by the way, do you suppose that I show videos of every little thing I do in the lab? So if you don't see it, it isn't done? That's pretty typical logic from you.)

One thing I haven't shown videos of, that you might find interesting, is the behaviour of the circuit with the main battery disconnected but the timer running as usual. Scope the usual points, make all the adjustments like usual. What do you see?

TinselKoala

Quote from: Harvey on August 11, 2009, 01:59:33 AM
I could ask Walter from that Fringe program, but I'm sure his memory is not as good as yours. But perhaps Grace can model that skirt for us  ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491796/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112104/
The secret is to make you choose what we want you to do.

dmib

Well, I don't know about that, but the general thesis explains a lot, especially in the current context.

I mean, the Ainslie affair really does seem like a bad screenplay from that genre, doesn't it?

There's the shadowy semi-suppressed free energy device, invented by a grandmotherly old dear taking time off from her knitting, so she can keep warm in the cold August veldt; there's the little dwarf retainer and his mob of sub-minions with all kinds of hunchbacks and speech defects; there's the even more shadowy invisible rabbit Yoda character with insufficient degrees of separation; and of course the Evil Monster Skeptic who is the frontman for the military-industrial Establishment which is trying to grab the circuit for itself --- I'd write it up and send it in myself but I'm afraid it would be rejected out of hand, as just too fantastic. Nobody would ever believe it, there are too many inconsistencies.

But certainly, if there was a deliberate intent to distract me from other work, that part's working fine. The only problem is that there isn't any other work to distract me from.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2009, 06:33:34 AM
I'm amazed at how these people seem to be able to tell just what's going on in my workshop, on my workbench. Wilby telling me I don't have the right mosfet, qiman telling me I don't know how to make a mosfet oscillate...whatever. Keep sticking your feet in your mouth, it's hilarious to watch.

I've shown just as much evidence of "mosfet oscillation" as you have, Aaron, the difference being that I always then reset the scope to display the waveform properly.

Look at your favorite picture of your "oscillations" and then look at my last video. I'm showing a trace that looks EXACTLY like yours.

Then I reset the timebase and trigger to show that it is a regular waveform from the mosfet, amplifying whatever signal the TIMER IS SENDING IT with digital artifacts overlaid on the display.

(And by the way, do you suppose that I show videos of every little thing I do in the lab? So if you don't see it, it isn't done? That's pretty typical logic from you.)

One thing I haven't shown videos of, that you might find interesting, is the behaviour of the circuit with the main battery disconnected but the timer running as usual. Scope the usual points, make all the adjustments like usual. What do you see?
you didn't have the specified mosfet for a "replication" and made all sorts of asinine excuses of why you couldn't get one. and your foot was pretty far in your mouth when you actually got around to using the specified one if i recall. it didn't quite behave as you hypothesized it would now did it? so much for you having a clue of what you are talking about... and furthermore, had you used the specified one from the start (as any proper replicator would have done and as i already knew) it would have boosted your position much sooner. ::) it was great listening to you harp on about data sheet similarity, 'give me a reason', etc. all i had to do was maintain my original objection to your component substitution and you kept digging that hole deeper. that was effing classic tk... and par for your course. keep on singing and dancing little bear, it's hilarious to watch.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

By the way, all you experimenters: If you want spikes and more "battery charging", as well as more heat in your loads, you should try the 2sk1548 mosfet. It works better than the irfpg50 and it's about half the price. I found this out early on by doing side-by-side comparisons, and it was very amusing to see the troll hoisted on his own tiny petard, as it squeaked about my "not having" what I had sitting right in front of me.
Plus there's this:
Ctrl-v.  See it jump?

Now, as to Aaron's "oscillations": I think you can see that every claim that he made in his last picture of his "oscillations" can also be seen in this picture, and since you can see the scope's settings and you know where I always take my readings, you can extract some useful information from the image.

TinselKoala

A note for experimenters who are using 555 circuits as clocks for the Ainslie circuit:
If you are seeing "oscillations" or other strange behaviour like Hoppy has, it is far more likely that the strangeness is coming from the 555 circuit than from the mosfet.

555s misbehave in all kinds of ways; anyone who thinks they are "stable" either has little experience with 555s or has a different definition of "stability" than usual in the electronics world. There can be big differences between individual chips and between manufacturers, and they can fail totally or partially, and a partially failed one can behave strangely indeed.
But you don't need failures; a dirty pot or interlead capacitance will also cause misbehaviour, as will insufficient input power.
It's a good idea in this circuit to include those big caps on the input power leads to your 555, especially with the irfpg50 mosfet, as its gate capacitance is high and the 555 signal will sag as the pulse "fills" the gate.

I strongly recommend, if you are seeing what Hoppy describes, to scope the pin 3 output of the 555, or the total output of the clock where it connects to the gate attenuator pot or resistance.

Compare the signal here to the "oscillation" signal out from the mosfet at your favorite monitoring point.

If the 555 or total clock signal is regular and square, yet the mosfet signal (shunt or load, whatever) is wildly oscillating at a different frequency or at "aperiodic Hartley resonance"---get your camera quick and take a picture, before the mosfet blows. There are a few folks who would really like to see that picture. Please set the timebase so only 3 or 4 cycles of the 555 waveform are shown -- there should be many many of the oscillation cycles, in contrast.

I would be extremely interested to hear about anyone getting any kind of misbehaviour or mosfet aperiodic resonant Hartley oscillations (whatever they are) using a function generator or pulse generator for the clock.