Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Wilby:

The MOSFET is just acting like an on-off switch.  As a general statement, there is no reason you can't substitute one type of MOSFET with another.  Obviously there are different MOSFETs designed for different applications, and I assume the main property that distinguishes them is power handling capability.  I am also going to assume that there is a trade-off between power handling capability and switching speed and/or gate capacitance.

So don't get sucked into the "cult of getting it exactly identical" like happened in the Mylow fiasco, there is no logic whatsoever in that.  In fact, I think that this cult is nurtured and promoted by Bedini and Bearden and all of the others in the "Top Ten" free energy gang.

Look at the example of "Bedini's Kromrey Converter."  A bunch of replicators are struggling.  Nobody can get the same results that are showed in one of the EFTV DVDs.  They obsess if their shafts are the right diameter or if their generator coils have the right number of turns.  They are assuming that it will only work if they have the correct identical "magic" configuration, and then like magic, they will have an over unity device.  It is all complete crap, and the "Kromery Converter" is just a fanciful variation on an alternator, and will never in a million years become an over unity device.  So there is no point in arguing about the choice of MOSFET, you are wasting your time.

I will remind you again, this is all about an inductor discharging.  We have demonstrated to you and others that an inductor gets its energy from the battery, not from anywhere else.  It is as ridiculous as saying, "Every relay in existence is an over unity device."

It would be wonderful for Aaron and Peter to actually follow through and prove it for themselves.  Four months of posting and bickering and fantasizing over what in reality is a grade 12 physics lab experiment.  Do the lab, record your results, go home and crunch your measurements and write out your lab assignment and hand it in to your teacher.  What should be three hours worth of work translates into four months and thousands of postings with acid-trip-like fantasies and acrimony and bickering on two web sites.  What a fishbowl!!!

Meanwhile it appears that Rosemary is bailing out, just like I predicted, and will watch silently from the sidelines.

There is no resonance, that's a fantasy, this is a pulse circuit.

MileHigh

centraflow

Quote from: MileHigh on August 10, 2009, 07:06:11 PM
News from the "other side of the tin can and waxed string":

About the Michael John Nunnerley TRIAC-based water heater project:

You may not have caught it, I already mentioned that it appears that you can make your heating element act as a mostly inductive load if you chop off the power early in the cycle with your TRIAC controller.  Did you hack into a TRIAC-based light dimmer?  Then the coil discharges into your secondary heating element and heats the water.  This energy is not "free", it came from your AC mains supply.  The "free" part is that your electrical meter most likely cannot measure any reactive power and your setup basically converts the load as seen by the power company from a normal load into a reactive load.

If you try to develop this as a real product and put it on the market you will be shut down by the EU regulatory agencies in your country.  If you imagine that you did get approval, then the power companies would go after you and take you to court.

And no Aaron, you speculated about some "magic" power savings for your water heater in your home by adding a capacitor in the mix.  Ain't gunna happen.

MileHigh

P.S.:  No disruptions from you Aaron.
Hola MileHigh from sunny Spain, you are the lucky one, this is the first post I have made on this forum even though I have been a member for quite some time.
Thank you for your input but this has been taken into consideration and for your information there is not going to be a commercial consideration for this, it is free for all. The control circuit is quite complicated from my point of view as I am trained to probably a considerably lower level in ee than you are, but I am sure I am more than enough qualified in other areas as I do not hide my titles and I am now of an age that any reprocusions or threats I take now more on the light side.
Please post on my thread that I have set up on the energetic forum under my REAL name not my company name
Mike

Hoppy

Quote from: MileHigh on August 11, 2009, 12:15:17 PM
Wilby:

The MOSFET is just acting like an on-off switch.  As a general statement, there is no reason you can't substitute one type of MOSFET with another.  Obviously there are different MOSFETs designed for different applications, and I assume the main property that distinguishes them is power handling capability.  I am also going to assume that there is a trade-off between power handling capability and switching speed and/or gate capacitance.

So don't get sucked into the "cult of getting it exactly identical" like happened in the Mylow fiasco, there is no logic whatsoever in that.  In fact, I think that this cult is nurtured and promoted by Bedini and Bearden and all of the others in the "Top Ten" free energy gang.

Look at the example of "Bedini's Kromrey Converter."  A bunch of replicators are struggling.  Nobody can get the same results that are showed in one of the EFTV DVDs.  They obsess if their shafts are the right diameter or if their generator coils have the right number of turns.  They are assuming that it will only work if they have the correct identical "magic" configuration, and then like magic, they will have an over unity device.  It is all complete crap, and the "Kromery Converter" is just a fanciful variation on an alternator, and will never in a million years become an over unity device.  So there is no point in arguing about the choice of MOSFET, you are wasting your time.

I will remind you again, this is all about an inductor discharging.  We have demonstrated to you and others that an inductor gets its energy from the battery, not from anywhere else.  It is as ridiculous as saying, "Every relay in existence is an over unity device."

It would be wonderful for Aaron and Peter to actually follow through and prove it for themselves.  Four months of posting and bickering and fantasizing over what in reality is a grade 12 physics lab experiment.  Do the lab, record your results, go home and crunch your measurements and write out your lab assignment and hand it in to your teacher.  What should be three hours worth of work translates into four months and thousands of postings with acid-trip-like fantasies and acrimony and bickering on two web sites.  What a fishbowl!!!

Meanwhile it appears that Rosemary is bailing out, just like I predicted, and will watch silently from the sidelines.

There is no resonance, that's a fantasy, this is a pulse circuit.

MileHigh

Sometime this year I will have the opportunity to carry out tests on a Kromrey Coverter very accurate replication of the device shown in John Bedini's DVD presentation, complete with the requisite Barium magnets. Of course, I do not expect it to run OU in anyway but I'm hoping to observe why John Bedini and others think it does and then provide a feasible technical explanation.

This thread has been very important, as it highlights the measuring errors and misunderstanding of basic principles that many people make when experimenting with various devices that are claimed to be overunity.

Hoppy

MileHigh

Hi Hoppy,

If the top trace is your shunt resistor trace then it looks to me like you have your MOSFET duty cycle inverted, it's almost always on when it should be almost always off.  Making a measurement between the drain and gate is an unusual measurement and I cannot get that one.  Depending on where you put your probe hot and ground leads, you will get a regular or inverted pulse.  The drain and gate voltage should be opposite polarities all the time.  You would be much better off looking at the drain voltage relative to the circuit ground.  That should be high and pulse low when the MOSFET switches on.

I really don't think that you need opto-isolators either.  The main reason for using opto-isolators is to decopule your core logic from power switching devices that are switching 120 or 240 VAC mains power.  That ensures that the user of a device can never be electrocuted as well as protecting the logic core.  In the case of this experiment, the MOSFET gate input gives you perfectly acceptable isolation from the 24-volts supply.

TK:

I haven't played with a 555 in eons.  What I do know is that all a 555 does is charge and discharge a timing capacitor through a resistor between two thresholds, which are fixed 1/3 and 2/3 of the supply voltage.  The thresholds track the supply voltage if it moves up and down.  Therefore the device has very good timing immunity from any supply voltage changes.  I think the biggie issue is component value selection.  Ideally you want to use "Goldilocks" component values, but certainly there is wide latitude there also.  "RC" is your time constant, so a 100 MOhm resistance coupled with 10 nano-Farad capacitor will give you one second.  However, that is a ridiculously large resistance and a ridiculously small capacitance.  Just waving your hand near the chip with those values will probably affect it.  Switching to 1K ohm and 1000 uF will give you the same time constant of one second and be much much more robust.  Beyond that, decoupling the 555 chip ground and Vcc as per standard practice and you should be fine.  At the same time I concede that you have probably played with 555s much more than me, I haven't touched one in 25 years. (That's good ammunition for the other guys, bring it on!  lol)

I can feel the "You're not doing the experiments!" wrath coming my way.

The funny thing is how many amateur experimenters blow transistors and chips like they are popcorn kernels popping or something.  It is rare that someone actually investigates why, they just replace the part or try a different part number in the same setup.  Johnny should try to figure out _why_ the part blew.

MileHigh

MileHigh

Hi Mike,

This is to acknowledge your reply to my posting, thank you.  Also thanks for the invite to your forum but I am going to have to pass for two reasons.  The first reason is that I am restricting my interests to a very narrow focus these days, and only check out other threads on a very casual basis.  The second reason is that Aaron kicked me off the Energetic forum.  Subsequent to that I talked quite tough about Aaron and his belief system, so I am only going to be on overunity.com.

Good luck with your project.

MileHigh