Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

You are just a "bad trip" Wilby, all bad vibes all the time.  I read most of the thread and choose my own "tune outs."  I was never concerned about the choice of the MOSFET.  All that you have to do is look at the specs for "on" resistance and switching time and there are probably hundreds of metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors that will fit the bill for this incredibly complex circuit:  You run current through a resistive coil, then switch off and monitor the coil discharge.

The coil discharge either demonstrates E = 1/2 L i-squared or it is "magic" and puts out 17 times more energy than you were expecting.

Aaron is convinced it is real because somebody else says it is true.  Woo! Hoo!  Let's see if any replicators can prove the "magic" and if the collective brainpower of Aaron and Peter can actually make proper measurements.  Watch out for Moiré patterns!!!  Now of course we can't forget that Aaron and Peter just might be biased since promoting "free energy" puts the bacon and eggs on their respective breakfast tables.

Of course in five years you might have commercial small-scale Ainsley electrical generation plants:  Produce enough heat to drive two turbines, one for your output power and and a separate and smaller independent turbine for the "bootstrap" electrical power that feeds the main array of Ainsley Coils (she got the Nobel Prize, you know).  This way you have true independence in the electrical generation for the "bootstrap" part of the generating station where the only link is a thermal heat link and not an electrical link.  This is because Aaron repeatedly says that you "can't close the loop" for any electrical over unity device.  You can't take its electrical output and feed it back into itself because that will instantly "kill the effect."  So why not play it safe and have a separate "bootstrap" turbine based on a thermal power connection only?

So what say you Wilby, will we have Ainsley thermo-electric "free energy" electrical generation plants in five years?  You don't need any fuel at all.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MileHigh on August 11, 2009, 05:20:50 PM
You are just a "bad trip" Wilby, all bad vibes all the time.  I read most of the thread and choose my own "tune outs."  I was never concerned about the choice of the MOSFET.  All that you have to do is look at the specs for "on" resistance and switching time and there are probably hundreds of metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors that will fit the bill for this incredibly complex circuit:  You run current through a resistive coil, then switch off and monitor the coil discharge.

The coil discharge either demonstrates E = 1/2 L i-squared or it is "magic" and puts out 17 times more energy than you were expecting.

Aaron is convinced it is real because somebody else says it is true.  Woo! Hoo!  Let's see if any replicators can prove the "magic" and if the collective brainpower of Aaron and Peter can actually make proper measurements.  Watch out for Moiré patterns!!!  Now of course we can't forget that Aaron and Peter just might be biased since promoting "free energy" puts the bacon and eggs on their respective breakfast tables.

Of course in five years you might have commercial small-scale Ainsley electrical generation plants:  Produce enough heat to drive two turbines, one for your output power and and a separate and smaller independent turbine for the "bootstrap" electrical power that feeds the main array of Ainsley Coils (she got the Nobel Prize, you know).  This way you have true independence in the electrical generation for the "bootstrap" part of the generating station where the only link is a thermal heat link and not an electrical link.  This is because Aaron repeatedly says that you "can't close the loop" for any electrical over unity device.  You can't take its electrical output and feed it back into itself because that will instantly "kill the effect."  So why not play it safe and have a separate "bootstrap" turbine based on a thermal power connection only?

So what say you Wilby, will we have Ainsley thermo-electric "free energy" electrical generation plants in five years?  You don't need any fuel at all.

more blah blah that is irrelevant to the issue i have with tk.
one more time for the blind sycophant...

THE CLAIM:
ctrl-v watch it jump
Quote from: TinselKoala on July 01, 2009, 09:28:24 PM
Would you care to make a little wager, Wilby?

If you can show a significant difference between the performance of the IRFPG50 mosfet used by Ainslie, and the 2SK1548 mosfet that I used in my replication, using the published circuit and parameters of Ainslie, I will gladly make a public apology to you. On the other hand, if the performance is substantially the same, you get off my back.

If you really think the mosfet makes a difference, you should take the bet.

(EDIT I was going to offer to bet money at odds, but I realised that would be unethical--like taking candy from a baby--. Sorry.)

THE ERROR:
ctrl-v. watch it twitch

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 13, 2009, 07:50:12 PM
;D

Hey, Nertz. Thanks for doing that--have a drink on me!

I've finally gotten around to running some comparisons between the IRFPG50 and the 2SK1548.
Heh.
From a "traditional engineering" viewpoint the 2sk1548 diode performs MUCH better in this circuit...that is, if things like THD and proper pulse tracking concern you. The long turn off time of the IRFPG50 really messes with the signal at these excessively short (using the FG) or LONG (using the 555) duty cycles.
The IRF unit does seem to heat up less than the 2SK, but that's just an early impression.
I think if you are into spikes in your signal, the 2SK might be a better choice here too. It turns on and off better than the IRF unit (not surprising, is it, looking at the data sheets and considering the gate capacitances). And since it turns on and off with faster rise and fall times, it produces a higher inductive pulse from the coil. I think. Maybe.

So there goes my hypothesis that the two transistors would perform pretty much the same. I was wrong about that. The 2SK1548, when properly cooled, outperforms the IRFPG50, as far as I can tell. And it's smaller. And quite a bit cheaper. And locally available.

THE CONFABULATION:
ctrl-v watch it squirm
Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2009, 08:07:38 AM
"Significant difference" in this context clearly means OVERUNITY performance. And the two mosfets do not differ significantly in this respect.

You is da fool, monkey.

(And of course much of the tripe to which you refer is your own guts hanging out, sliming over this one single point. And you are STILL on it.)

your hero is a fool and a liar, and you assume too much. nice try on the misdirection though, you're learning fast from tk, for a sycophant...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

So I suppose your point is that since I tested both transistors and reported the results, including their differences, I am a fool and a liar. I see.

But MY point is that since neither one of them produces OVERUNITY -- which was the original claim, remember --, there isn't a significant difference, and I am still right and you are still a troll.
Not even a creative one, either, since that is still the single topic of your "discussion".
I'll bet you're a big hit at parties.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2009, 05:41:49 PM
So I suppose your point is that since I tested both transistors and reported the results, including their differences, I am a fool and a liar. I see.

But MY point is that since neither one of them produces OVERUNITY -- which was the original claim, remember --, there isn't a significant difference, and I am still right and you are still a troll.
Not even a creative one, either, since that is still the single topic of your "discussion".
I'll bet you're a big hit at parties.

you're a fool for assuming they would behave the same, more of a fool for the arguments you put forth in support of that assumption. you're a liar because you're now trying to confabulate a cover for your blatant error.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

@MH:
heh, my remarks about the 555 were directed toward you-know-who, since he's been posting those ridiculous 555 circuits -- like the one in the pic above which also doesn't work -- and because of his remarks about "stability".
;)

I see that Rosemary now is claiming to have wound her own resistors using wire as thick as shoelaces.

I wonder why this is the first we've heard of that.

Boiling water, too. My my.

But in the publications, she says she used a commercially available resistor "chosen for its inductance" and only got to 50 degrees above ambient.

I wonder why she didn't report the more striking results with the homemade resistors, and they are only showing up now? And no mention of boiling water, until....someone else showed it in a YT video.
Hmmm.....?