Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: PaulLowrance on November 09, 2009, 10:25:49 AM
The webpages provide all of the math equations, so it's very detailed. I thought it was very easy to connect the output of the 1st stage to the input of the 2nd stage. Electronics 101.  ;)

Paul

It's a matter of clarity and completeness Paul. It is best for several reasons that you post a complete schematic with all circuit connections included.

Glen has indicated interest in this and also alluded to the fact that other replicators lacking certain equipment may also find it useful.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: witsend on November 09, 2009, 12:45:56 AM
Poynty  - ONLY YOU REQUIRE A DIFFERENTIAL PROBE.  IT'S AN ARBITRARY AND UNNECESSARY REQUIREMENT. 

Please note that the actual probes used and the method by which they are applied to the circuit is STRICTLY IN LINE WITH THE SPECIFICATIONS DETAILED BY TEKTRONIX

You need to take your argument on a different tack.  This one is absolutely not acceptable. Your comments regarding the inductance over the source shunt are relevant and much appreciated.
i wonder what tack his argument will take when he actually uses the current and differential probes...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Actually Poynty - I WILL refer you to Harvey's post.  And which part of my statement here makes no sense?  I thought I used clear and unambiguous terms.  I see no need to repeat them.  Nor will I.

poynt99

Quote from: witsend on November 09, 2009, 11:16:05 AM
Actually Poynty - I WILL refer you to Harvey's post.  And which part of my statement here makes no sense?  I thought I used clear and unambiguous terms.  I see no need to repeat them.  Nor will I.

QuotePoynty  - ONLY YOU REQUIRE A DIFFERENTIAL PROBE.  IT'S AN ARBITRARY AND UNNECESSARY REQUIREMENT. 

You need to take your argument on a different tack.  This one is absolutely not acceptable.
Unsubstantiated statements. Harvey's post adds no substantiation to this whatsoever.

QuotePlease note that the actual probes used and the method by which they are applied to the circuit is STRICTLY IN LINE WITH THE SPECIFICATIONS DETAILED BY TEKTRONIX
Says nothing about the issue at hand, and is an incorrect statement. Specifications are different than procedures. Using a single-ended probe even correctly has it's limitations and Tektronix will not argue with this fact. The limits of this measurement technique have been exceeded for this application, and again Tektronix would not argue with this.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

PaulLowrance

Days ago I offered another testing method. It's not my initial preference, and probably not .99 preference since the standard more conventional method is to measure the DC current through the battery shunt, but this method would also work, and it should make everyone happy,

This method does *not* require a scope, or the battery shunt resistor, or any shunt resistor. The ambient room temperature should be between 60F & 90F. Pick a room temperature that you can maintain relatively stable, which we will refer to as RT (short for room temperature).

* Place a small thermistor on the load, and one on the mosfet.

* Connect an appropriate thermistor circuit (a simple current current source & an op-amp circuit will due) to each thermistor to monitor the temperature.

* This testing method uses a small rechargeable battery. Never load this battery over 1/10th of its maximum load. *Slowly* recharge the battery. For 12V vehicle battery, 12.65V is good. For 6V vehicle battery, 6.3V is good. The room temperature should *not* change more than +/- a few degrees of RT during the battery recharging period.

* Very important: Let the battery rest unused for at least 24 hours.

* Bring the room temperature to RT (+/- a few degrees at most), and maintain that temperature for at least 1 hour, then take battery voltage measurement, which we will refer to as T1.

* Run the Ainslie circuit. Take a quick battery voltage measurement every so often. Never leave the voltage meter on the battery while the Ainslie circuit is running, as Ainslie might accuse this as absorbing the energy spikes or whatever. Also, try to keep the *battery* temperature near RT, +/- 8 degrees. Measure the mosfet & load temperature. Write this down, as well as the time (including the minutes) every so often, as this will be used in a control experiment to calculate the total energy. The mosfet & load temperature should remain relatively constant. Also log the room temperature as well.

* Stop the Ainslie circuit when the battery voltage has dropped by 1.6%.

* Let the battery rest for one day.

* Slowly change the room temperature to T1, and try to maintain the temperature for *at least* 1 hour.

* When you have maintained the room temperature close to T1 (+/- a few degrees at most) for at least one hour, then take a voltage measurement, and we will refer to this as V2.

***Slowly*** recharge the battery to the V1. Do not exceed 0.1 amps!

* Now for the battery control experiment. Disconnect the battery and let it rest for at least 12 hours, preferably 24 hours.

* Connect a load to the battery. The load resistance depends on your load power rating. Do *not* exceed 1/10th the power rating!! If the load is rated at 10 watts, then do not exceed 1 watt. Also, you should be able to hold your fingers on any part of the resistor without any discomfort from heat. If it's too hot to tightly hold your fingers on the load, then the load resistance could change by an appreciable amount. At 1 watt with a 12V battery the load resistance would be 12V^2 / 1W = 144 ohms. So the resistance must be at least 144 ohms, you can use a resistor with more resistance. Maintain the room temperature at RT, +/- a few degrees. Also, very important, take a voltage measurement every so often and write this down along with the time (including the minutes). This data will be used to create a voltage graph, which will be used to calculate the total energy.

* When the battery voltage is dropped to V2, then remove the load. Then *quickly* take an ohm meter to measure the load resistance. Write down the resistance.

* Now for the mosfet & load control experiment. Calculate the average mosfet temperature during the Ainslie experiment, which we'll refer to as Tmosfet. Calculate the average load temperature during the Ainslie experiment, which we'll refer to as Tload.

* Connect the mosfet drain & source to a battery, and connect a variable voltage source to the gate. Slowly increase the gate voltage until the mosfet temperature stabilizes to Tmosfet. Measure & write down the voltage across the mosfet drain & source.

* Connect a variable voltage source to the load. Slowly increase the voltage until the load temperature stabilizes to Tload. Measure & write down the voltage across the load.

That's it! Unless I forgot something, that's enough data to tell if the Ainslie circuit is > cop 1.

Paul