Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Grumpy on November 13, 2009, 08:40:14 AM
You [Ainslie] keep this whole circus alive to feed your ego and to satisfy your delusions.  This is no different than a religious cult - The Ainslie Faith.

Bolt is correct.  No riches will come forth.  No Nobel Prize.  Just ask John Bedini, Steve Mark, and anyone else who has gone down that road.  Do you see either of them trying to prove anything

That's good point. If Bedini has a perpetual motion machine, then why play games decade after decade giving people false hope. That just misleads people down the wrong path for decades. Gee, what a thought, why in the world would anyone want to misguide legit researchers away from real "free energy" research. ;)   Just allow some highly technical people to analyze your machine.

Rosemary Ainslie

Grumpy - golly.  If I needed ego strokes I certainly would not be posting on this thread.  I'd need to stay in friendly territory - or better still, entirely out of the debate.

The quest, if there is one, is to explore some means to access the abundant energy fields that are identified in dark energy.  Without any over statement - the fact is that this access is critical for our survival as a species. If we've proved anything it's the simple truth that we continue to guzzle our dwindling energy resources with little if any thought for tomorrow.  We've got solar, nuclear and wind energy to exploit - but not even these applications are being progressed at pace.  And with burgeoning population numbers and clamorous requirements to adopt 1st World comfort levels the global pollution levels loom large and ever larger.  This is now beginning to upturn the fine balance that nature herself seems to require to give us some semblance of a stable environment.  So we're flirting with disaster on a scale that is possibly unprecedented since our emergence as a species on this planet.

As I see it - this quest for abundant energy is compulsively attempted by those who spend huge chapters of their lives on both forums and threads such as this.  It's still a fringe interest but it's growing.  But the dominant theme here is 'free energy' or 'over unity' - with good reason.  Because if this can be found and then repeatedly and reliably accessed - then. 'in one fell swoop' we'd have resolved both the quantity available to us and the quality, so to speak.  It would be both abundant and clean.  And, that we're looking for it at all - is a really good thing.  Mainstream have discounted that this can ever be accessed.  The best they offer is 'small effects' - essentially unable to reach the megawatt levels that you correctly state is required.

Our hope is to address mainstream with some means to access this energy.  Essentially the model proposes that this energy - evident in the vacuum - and now widely acknowledged by most thinking scientists - is also responsible for the 'bound' conditions of amalgams.  It's the glue that holds matter together.  And the proposal is that - given an imbalanced magnetic field - or potential difference - or measurable voltage - then what is being measured are these fields.  And the thesis goes - if there is a measurable voltage then, potentially, there is also a real energy potential that can be harnessed and used.  This is what we hope can be proved in this experiment.  In other words in as much as inductive components can also show a measured voltage - then they too are potentially able to generate energy in the same way that batteries and utility supplies can generate energy.

But the actual challenge is far greater than this.  The model is hardly likely to shake the foundations of physics.  It's way too modest and way too simple.  And if this test proves it - it is hardly likely to be accepted by our mainstream scientists.  But it has one advantage that most other contributors lack.  It is an energy that can be measured using classical tools.  And it is repeatably evident.  It seems to require an aperiodic frequency coupled to a distinctive harmonic - but, generate the right frequency with the right level of inductance - and, indeed, the return far exceeds the level of efficiency that mainstream consider possible.  And precisely because we're not talking about COP>2 but some value that is far greater than this, then we are also producing unequivocal evidence.

Our modest hope is to at least bring this to the table at our academies.  That way the hope is that we'll find the interest that, thus far, has been wanting.  If we get it there it will be a first.  Mainstream have never been obliged to consider these interests of ours precisely because we have never seriously brought any reliable evidence to their attention.  It's been attempted - but has failed.  Our efforts to convince them may be misguided.  Indeed our conclusions and even our evidence may be wrong - but we see this as a critical first step to getting the interest that is required to research the effect and harness it's use through applications that I'm reasonably certain need to be more fully explored.

So Grumpy.  We're on the same side ...  I think?  We're just approaching it from a different angle.  And believe me, there are no ego strokes in this.  It's been bruising on the emotional and intellectual levels and continues to be such.  And it's no good saying that if the energy is there - just use it.  It's benefit will be evident.  Possibly.  But to generate any production of any components on any meaningful level - also requires investment funds for research and development.  This will be withheld until such time as mainstream say 'OK - there may be some evident benefit'.  Then we can sell products without being accused of wilfully defrauding or misleading the public.  And what is still a somewhat eccentric science will then, hopefully, become respectable.  We need mainstream just so much more than they need us.  The challenge is to convince them that the experiment is repeatable and that its results are depenable. 

Which brings me back to Poynty's objects.  He firstly assured us that there would never be a gain.  He now states - categorically - that any evident gain is due to bad measurement or bad experimental practice.  But the truth is that Fuzzy's testing standards are impeccable and well in excess of what would commonly be required to evaluate energies.  It's an extraordinary claim and it requires his extraordinary skills as an experimentalist - to give the required proof.  Fortunately Fuzzy is equal to the tastk.   And the tools that we use to measure?  They're state of the art.  Poynty makes his claims from a position of apparent authority.  The truth is that he hides his identity and from this cover slams the ability of the experimentalists with a lack of restraint that makes us, on this side of the argument, rather concerned about his actual motives.  He's spared no-one and nothing.  Why all this energy Poynty Poynt?  And how deep into that barrel are you going to reach to find your next objections.  We're about to put paid to your requirement for these exotic probes you reference.  What will be your next tack I wonder?

In any event Grumpy.  I hope this answers your concerns.  We're not looking for Nobel prizes or even for riches.  All we're trying to do here is bring the argument to mainstream.  They'll no doubt then find the answer and claim the credit.  But that's fine.  Just let's address the evidence somehow.  That's got to be an improvement on where we are at present. 

EDIT  BTW - bolt - we are not showing milliwatts.  Check the data again.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Grumpy on November 13, 2009, 08:40:14 AM
You keep this whole circus alive to feed your ego and to satisfy your delusions.  This is no different than a religious cult - The Ainslie Faith.

Bolt is correct.  No riches will come forth.  No Nobel Prize.  Just ask John Bedini, Steve Mark, and anyone else who has gone down that road.  Do you see either of them trying to prove anything?

sounds like the TPU fantasy...
and what is this fallacy about NEEDING kilowatts? i think you are confusing wants and needs.

like grumpy's, bolt's argument was mostly logical fallacy seasoned with a good dose of assumption. starting off with "the only way..." is a dead giveaway. dream on about getting your riches or nobel prize from a TPU. the only people i see trying to prove it is you, poynt, IST and some others on the numerous TPU threads on this site. now that's delusional...
let's try and stay on topic here instead of interjecting your random confusions, opinions, assumptions and conjecture.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

prophecies from the cynic of christmas past... 150 pages ago.
Quote from: MileHigh on August 11, 2009, 12:15:17 PM
Meanwhile it appears that Rosemary is bailing out, just like I predicted, and will watch silently from the sidelines.
who's still here and who bailed out? ::)

and from the cynic of christmas present...  170 pages ago.
Quote from: poynt99 on August 06, 2009, 09:49:13 PM
You know,

We (as in the two divided camps here) are probably never going to establish any common ground in terms of the tests, the results, how they were processed and interpreted, and the final conclusion drawn from them.

I will tell you what is likely to happen as this story continues to unfold:

Aaron and Peter will do their tests using an unpublished test procedure. If the test procedure is published, it will no doubt contain several serious flaws that by professional standards would invalidate the test.

Nonetheless, the results will be published, and in all likelihood they will appear "positive" in terms of achieving COP>1. The chances of the results appearing to support a COP=17 are slim to none, but anything is possible where the desire to believe is much stronger than the perceived need for transparency. [NOTE: Bias is going to kill any credibility here. The only way both parties could ever hope to agree on the results, is if the tests are performed by an unbiased 3rd party technically capable and willing to oblige. Does such a party exist? Unfortunately, not very likely.)

The classicists will cry "foul play!" and the new-agers will bite their thumbs at them. Debate and argument will ensue and in the end the classicists will maintain the results are "inconclusive" while the new-age zealots proclaim victory, success, and fulfillment of their grandest dream.

No agreement, and no common ground.

The RA builders thread will continue for a while, the supporting members still enchanted and enthralled by their self-proclaimed victory. All the while the classicists will discuss things a bit longer and TK will have tested the circuit in all it's fantabulous glory beyond the limits normally humanly possible before closing the book and moving on from this cantakerous debacle.

Aaron and Peter will eventually throw in the towel exclaiming that the circuit has too limited an output and is not viable, but nonetheless exhibits "copious amounts of COP" (tongue-in-cheek) or something to that effect. Meanwhile, Rosemary (peace, love, and light to you) will fade back to familiar surroundings once more and continue to develop her grand anti-thesis which by no small measure shall change our view of the very fabric of nature.

And then some time later when conditions allow, the next Rosemary Ainslie will appear and the story will repeat...

"TK will have tested the circuit in all it's fantabulous glory beyond the limits normally humanly possible before closing the book and moving on from this cantakerous debacle."
i love that one... tk left in a huff after being asked to use basic scientific method and be accountable for his words.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Grumpy

Quote from: PaulLowrance on November 13, 2009, 09:28:09 AM
That's good point. If Bedini has a perpetual motion machine, then why play games decade after decade giving people false hope. That just misleads people down the wrong path for decades. Gee, what a thought, why in the world would anyone want to misguide legit researchers away from real "free energy" research. ;)   Just allow some highly technical people to analyze your machine.

If anyone thinks that anomalous energy is created, converted, or otherwise "exist" in this circuit, then ask these kind gentlemen to evaluate it.   They are well-known for their evaluation of the MRA (Magnetic Resonance Amplifier).

H. E. Puthoff & Scott Little
Institute for Advanced Studies / EarthTech International, Inc.
(4030 Braker Lane, Austin TX 78759  ~  512-346-3848)

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards