Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: guruji on January 17, 2010, 07:41:59 AM
Hi Witsend Yes I will try to inform you the thing is that I don't have a scope :-\.
I only have a multimeter.
Golly gurugi, you're working against the odds here.  That 'oscillating frequency' is the waveform that Fuzzy showed us in his live broadcasts.  One sees two patterns emerging the one overlying the other.  It's something like an arrow or a stick that comes to a point at the top.  it sort of looks like a picket fence.   And it seems darker than the other lines because it takes place for a very short time at a very fast frequency and then fades again.  Check out Fuzzy's live show videos when he next does them.  But I'm not the best person to explain this perhaps Fuzzy or someone can help me out here.

I do know that Fuzzy has kindly offered to do a live broadcast on how to find the waveform from a more standard scope.  But I'm afraid without that - I'm not sure that you'll find the required duty cycle, let alone waveform.  If you're near a university you may be able to take your experiment there and try it out.  Just phone them and see if they'll allow it.  I know that the lab at our university allows senior students access - as required and under supervision.

I think that Fuzzy is going to do a live broadcast to show everyone how to find the right waveform from a more standard oscilloscope.  And it may be that that's available later today.  If I spot it I'll let you know and give you a link.  But always, at it's least, one needs that scope to analyse that waveform. 

I don't think a voltmeter will cut it at all.  But that will be useful for measurements across the load.  But even there - it needs a meter that can read quickly to deal with those fast frequencies. 

I'm most anxious to help you here gurugi, but not sure how to.  Try - first - to get access to an oscilloscope.  Then I'm sure that Fuzzy or someone will advise you.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Vortex1 on January 17, 2010, 08:49:02 AM
Witsend

You seem annoyed with my some of my posts so I will pre-emptively ban myself from this thread.

I am in the process of testing your theory using thermal methods and other methods.

If I find nothing, I will not publish the results to this forum.

If I find excess energy of any type, indicating that your theory works I will get the information to you somehow. It will be fully documented.

You can have your cake and eat it too!!

Cheers......Bye

Vortex1

Good heavens Vortex.  I think both Fuzzy and I are perfectly capable of getting rid of unwanted posts should we want to.  Personally I don't care what people post.  Discerning readers see through bombast and unnecessary nonsense for themselves. And I try to write for the discerning reader.  But I also indulge my own nonsense periodically.  Far be it from me to stop others.  And frankly I find some criticisms variously entertaining or constructive.  But they're really only valid when they've also been fairly well considered and articulated.  Then they're either amusing or challenging or, indeed both.  And both are gold.  It's just they've become increasingly less evident of late and this thread is groaning for its want.

I would also disabuse you of ANY interest in keeping information off this thread.  I would be alarmed to think that there was any reluctance to post a result - negative or positive.  Why else are we here?  It's open source research and development that we're interested in.  At its least that calls for transparency.  And that's also what Stefan is trying to promote in starting this forum.  SO PLEASE.  I would far rather you post your results - positive or negative.  Golly.  I would feel utterly defeated if you didn't.  And frankly - with your knowledge of instrumentation - I'm satisfied that you'll also be able to set the required duty cycles.  Which also means that your findings will be of some considerable interest.

I notice your schematic includes batteries.  I trust you'll use such. And delighted to hear that you're going to set this up and anxious for some reassurance that you'll post your findings right here and in public.  That's the only way I get to eat the cake.

EDIT  By the way - your proposed 'control' run simultaneously with the test - I'm not sure that it'll work as there will surely be some degradation of that harmonic with competing voltages from both resistors.  It's a tricky number to get and conversely, easy to lose. 

2nd EDIT  - sorry.  Another rather critical requirement is the diameter of the resistor.  If you can't wind one like Fuzzy's then please just get a resistor with THICK INDUCTIVE WIRE and as wide a girth as possible. I know it's counter intuitive - but that's what Fuzzy has found and his test results show that this, at it's least, is required.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Vortex.  Just to let you know that I sent you 4 pm's and I think all 4 were lost.  I HATE PM's.  I don't know my way around the system and I can never find my replies and - more often than not I lose the pms themselves.  I meant to give you an alternate address - but am not sure if you got that either.

Delighted you've got such a wide variety of resistors and really look forward to results - regardless which way they swing.

Feel much happier now.  Thanks for the concessions here.

Gauss

You want to spend your precious time on something verifiable high-COP, patented(6 patents) and no-nonsense, simple to replicate?

Here you have it from a real physics professor:

http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/analysis/index.html

Some additional info: This is normal electrolysis with lye(ie NaOH, KOH) and 1% duty cycle. You need a water flow, circular metal plates, ie the water coming in at tangential direction and going out at the center top. Measure the running current and preferrably use a high voltage(ie 500 V).

Can it be that easy? Try for yourself! You will need a simple PWM, lye and some metal, potentially a water pump or simple self flow.

guruji

Quote from: witsend on January 17, 2010, 08:50:13 AM
Golly gurugi, you're working against the odds here.  That 'oscillating frequency' is the waveform that Fuzzy showed us in his live broadcasts.  One sees two patterns emerging the one overlying the other.  It's something like an arrow or a stick that comes to a point at the top.  it sort of looks like a picket fence.   And it seems darker than the other lines because it takes place for a very short time at a very fast frequency and then fades again.  Check out Fuzzy's live show videos when he next does them.  But I'm not the best person to explain this perhaps Fuzzy or someone can help me out here.

I do know that Fuzzy has kindly offered to do a live broadcast on how to find the waveform from a more standard scope.  But I'm afraid without that - I'm not sure that you'll find the required duty cycle, let alone waveform.  If you're near a university you may be able to take your experiment there and try it out.  Just phone them and see if they'll allow it.  I know that the lab at our university allows senior students access - as required and under supervision.

I think that Fuzzy is going to do a live broadcast to show everyone how to find the right waveform from a more standard oscilloscope.  And it may be that that's available later today.  If I spot it I'll let you know and give you a link.  But always, at it's least, one needs that scope to analyse that waveform. 

I don't think a voltmeter will cut it at all.  But that will be useful for measurements across the load.  But even there - it needs a meter that can read quickly to deal with those fast frequencies. 

I'm most anxious to help you here gurugi, but not sure how to.  Try - first - to get access to an oscilloscope.  Then I'm sure that Fuzzy or someone will advise you.

Hi Witsend thanks for your info as I was telling Jibbguy on the other forum I hooked the mosfet wrongly I am going to test again tommorow. Will let you know the results.
Thanks.