Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the WEIGHT of Steven Marks TPUs

Started by otto, June 17, 2009, 02:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Quote from: BEP on June 17, 2009, 03:27:55 PM

BEMF is impossible to avoid.

Bingo!

Here's what happens when two cannon balls of same amplitude collide  :)
Do i need to say more?  ::)

Clap clap vibration...
M.

Mk1

Quote from: Yucca on June 17, 2009, 12:28:31 PM
Yes, quite a dense toroid. maybe it has alot of wound copper making the collector, connected in parallel groups that are then connected in series for vge gain. Or maybe even a high freq. core material and the collectors were wound as normal toroid winds?

The video referenced in the 1st post is a good one. I notice that at about 4min 20s just as he activates the small TPU with a magnet from his pocket that the video cam picks up a noise (probably EM), sounds like an oscillation sweeping down in freq. and repeating. Plug headphones in and crank up the volume and treble. You can clearly hear a freq. sweeping in a downward sawtooth manner. It might be an alias of a much higher freq. mechanism? An interesting point is that it starts gradually as the mag is brought closer to the TPU, indicating not a reed switch but some phenomena that arises as a result of a mag field bias?

Perhaps the device doesn't include 3 seperate pure freq. generating stages. (I don't think it does) Perhaps it is a derivative of a blocking oscillator... A blocking oscillator with an added TURN OFF stage as well as the normally found TURN ON stage. Could it be as simple as energising an inductor and then sensing the inductor output, as soon as that goes high, as soon as the charge has propogated through it, then stop excitation. Then the BEMF feeds the trigger coil to start it all over again. So just produce pure up/down kicks, no juice wasted in steady state excitation. So we could excite the thing with a feeble battery, but the magnetic moment it produces could have considerable power?

This concept of turn on and then turn off as propogation finishes has been mentioned before in another thread somewhere, I'm sure I read it, perhaps TAO has spoken of this.

edit:
Maybe he moved to air core with perpendicular collectors in later designs because he realised he could harvest higher freqs this way. Those higher freqs would be lost as heat to any core. His cored designs maybe had his collectors wound as parallel toroidal secondaries in earlier designs?

@Yucca

faraday!

Lets say you got a pulsed dc circuit 2 freq one for the one off switch , and a second for the dc pulse , then you would have two kicks one regular one from the pulse and a second one and bigger one at on /off.

This link show exactly what happens , now earth north and south poles dictate the power lines , and i believe not to be the first one to say the circuit is under pressure to comply with earth ,at on and off time it create a the big kick bigger then the one produced by the circuit . Yes crasy ...

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/electromag/java/faraday/index.html

@all

i really like the first tpu , the one with a single magnet, with a small ferrite toroid on top, He said bail wire and its clearly made form a a plastic 50 dvd tray . so you know the size of it , plus most already have the parts.Also aluminum foil on the radial coil.

I believe that having any of SM design working from a magnet , would help greatly.

At first i was thinking Hall sensor to get it started from a magnet , but really not.

BEP

Quote from: -[marco]- on June 17, 2009, 04:58:19 PM
Bingo!

Here's what happens when two cannon balls of same amplitude collide  :)
Do i need to say more?  ::)

Clap clap vibration...
M.

@[marco]

Are you messing with an EMP coil? You have the fast cutoff and the relaxation. You may also have the time shift (Do you have anything near your coil that is also shifting? A watch slowing - pencil sharpening - radio playing tunes like a weak battery on a tape player?  ::)  )

When I had such a wave the scope had to be repaired but the last wave was off the screen ;)

And Yes, the scope probe was not connected.

-------------

Coils are wound now on my 6 inch TPU. The weight is 10 oz. That leaves me 2 for the electronics  ;D

turbo

No
It's just two signals slightly out of phase into a small coil.

M.

wattsup

I have seen so many sine waves like that. lol

@BEP

The 6TPU is said to weigh 1.5 lbs or 24 ounces. I think you have some more winding to do. lol