Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WM2D

Started by might_as_well_ban_me, May 21, 2009, 02:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

might_as_well_ban_me

Quote from: d3adp00l on May 23, 2009, 03:52:50 AM

Do you know how much energy is between a proton and an electron 1 meter appart?

That's a foolish question.
The MeV of an electron in a hydrogen atom is the equivalent to the energy potential of the proton.
Once the elctron has reached it's MeV, then it is a free radical.
Of course, you have ignored the question. You see, in every example you gave, people did more than talk about something. They did try something. Even with solar panels, they have tried variations to see if different metals/alloys perform better. This means that they needed to collect data to compare variations. Once they were able to accomplish this, then they could either try some more variances or try to refine thier idea by combining different efforts or modifying the parameters.
Even water wheels required some refinement. Just as was done with windmills. After all, they both were used to power grinding mills that required the use of heavy stones. There must have been a substantial amount of resistence considering they lacked bearings.
It has been found that those that are unwilling to learn, usually will not.

eonfluxs7

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 22, 2009, 10:14:02 PM
Sometimes it works. Crack for the demo is free too if you know where to look  ;)

Hans von Lieven

My Lecturer orders me to crack WM2004! :D
Bt I can use it now, I am not student anymore.