Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone good day !  ;D

a spikes is a spikes what ever the source it is still a spikes so therefore its just a transformer action.

so the secret lies in the arrangement the circuit making an excess.

so the question should be how to make a circuit that makes an excess every spikes ok  8)

Mannix

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on October 10, 2009, 07:24:29 PM
Hi everyone good day !  ;D

a spikes is a spikes what ever the source it is still a spikes so therefore its just a transformer action.

so the secret lies in the arrangement the circuit making an excess.

so the question should be how to make a circuit that makes an excess every spikes ok  8)

YES!

The detail of your circuit example would help people actually do what you say you have done.

If you dont want to give out that just keep it to your self until the greedy money men put you in a cave with them.
If you dont want to acknowledge Steven's device that's fine for you but at the very least you should see the story of his isolation as something to bring into whatever equation pushes your ego buttons. Wasn't is Stevens device that started you out? but now you have a much better  one?  "prior art"  will give the money men the rope that they are so very good at pulling.

This thing is not worth a red cent for any body but would be a benefit to everybody ..in the long term .  Sure accidents ARE going to happen. Bombing oil nations is no accident .

@EM  GK would not even consider hiding battery's nor would Otto or most others here.
They take this as seriously as they always have.

@GK  I had seen that effect before , I called it "parasitic oscillation" of the fet..but if it is the coils taking of and begin prevented from acceleration by the fet...thats another issue!

Whats interesting  in your case as well is why there is a delay . I never saw the event begin  just suddenly appear . Why the delay...hmmmm.
I will speculate and say that something that we dont see on the scope is causing it.

BTW it was one of these type of simple  circuits that caused my scope to die . I had 3 rf output  transistors in a y config like a seike coil,  controls driven in series with collector, bases driven by other shorter control coils.
We are going in circles and passing this by many times kind like a TPU pulse?

Electron tube version coming up soon...again

@all

I have not yet succeeded in getting my Otto version to jump yet  . That's because I have not tried hard enough yet. But would like some more info from Otto...

Lazy Sunday here.. must clean up my bench

If somebody has predictable control of these building spikes...we are all ears   

EMdevices

Quote@EM  GK would not even consider hiding battery's nor would Otto or most others here.
They take this as seriously as they always have.

I'm not saying they have to HIDE batteries, if you're refering to my comments to GK in the other thread, I'm just setting some limits, which we so desperetly need, in order to define what a TPU is and is not.  Do we have to write up another "official" document on the TPU?  Even if you use a powersupply and set the voltage to 9 V, but don't limit the current that can be drawn from it, you still don't have a TPU which at the worst case has a 9 V battery in it.

I'm just getting so tired of seeing schematics with power supplies, claiming its a TPU or close to it, with no current limits.  I can take 1.5 volts with no current limiting and light a 100 watt bulb without a problem, and you guys can't even do that, let along if you restrict yourselves to the power that a battery can provide, which is not much.  You guys can play with o-scopes and poorly designed oscillators untill you're blue in the face, but you won't discover the secret.  I already discovered the secret and it's not even remotely what you all belive it is (from what I can see)   I'm just in a tight spot right now and I have other priorities otherwise I'll be making a video to show you a scaled up version.  You have already seen the first version.

EM

Mannix

It is starting to look like I been told a few things that were purposefully misleading

kooler

hello,
i have had a little success so far... i need a little more voltage to charge the cap's
but i am discharging the a cap though the coil that is trifillar winded...
i am using a camera circuit to fill the cap and a t10601 scr to auto discharge the cap.. were the trigger coil used to be.. i using a neon to trigger the scr , but i would love to find a diac to do it for me...i feel that the neon is stealing a bit of current from it...
i wish i had a taser tranny to use instead of the weak inverter tranny.....

more to come,
robbie

oh,
ps... i wish i had some good schematic software cause i would show you my setup...
i will wait till it works good before i post a pic...