Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how plants REALLY generate electricity (can be copied with common parts).

Started by nitinnun, June 28, 2009, 01:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

electricity is electrons, moving away from negative magnetism, towards positive magnetism.
if you have negative magnetism, unbound electrons, and positive magnetism,
you may have electricity.
it is important to remember this paragraph, as you read this post.

1:
all atoms radiate out positive and negative magnetism.
the magnetism comes out in 8 streams.
4 positive, and 4 negative.

each stream is located 45 degree's, from the other (or something similar).
alternating positive/negative/positive/negative.

2:
plant roots are usually positioned 90 degree's from the plant stem.
which means that plant roots build up the negative magnetism, generated from the atoms that make up the roots.

the smaller rootlets are also usually positioned 90 degree's from the root.
which generates even more negative magnetism.

3:
rainwater is absorbed from the soil, into the plant roots.
the electrons want to move away from the negative magnetism of the soil (oxygen in sand and rocks).

the electrons have nowhere to move but up the plant stem. because the plant stem is the path of least negativity.
so the electrons move away from the soil/roots, and up the stem.

4:
the entire plant, is full of unbound-electron-conducting water.
so the electrons may move upwards, through the entire plant !

5:
plant branches are usually positioned 45 degree's from the plant stem.
which means that plant branches build up the positive magnetism, generated from the atoms that make up the branches.

the smaller branchlets are also usually positioned 45 degree's from the branches.
which generates even more positive magnetism.

sunlight, the ionosphere, and the entire atmosphere in general, also have a positive magnetic charge.

6:
the electrons moving away from the negative dirt/roots, are attracted to the positive magnetism in the branches. and towards the positive sunlight/ionosphere/atmosphere.

the electrons raise upwards. as high as they can.
the electrons build up in the leaves.

because the leaves have more positive water/material to hold the electrons, and because the leaves are usually as close to the sunlight/ionosphere/atmosphere, that the electrons can get.

7:
the water inside the plant, is ALL connected.
it is ONE body of water. without division.

the electrons may only be free to build up in the stems/leaves,
BECAUSE they are still magnetically attached to the electron/absence in the roots water.

electron-absence in the roots, allows electron-excess in the branches/leaves.

and electron excess in the branches/leaves, allows electricity/electron-movement,
in the branches/leaves !!!!!!!!!

8:
the chloroplasts in the leaves, store the electrons/electricity, in chemical bonds. AKA sugar.

the plant feeds itself with this sugar.
but i also suspect that the plants cells can live off of the electron movement, too.

sunlight is NOT turned into sugar, by the plants chloroplasts.
sunlight is merely the positive magnetism, which attracts electrons into the leaves.
the moving electrons (electricity !), is the plants food source !

the great pyramid in egypt, used these EXACT SAME ENERGY PHYSICS, to generate electricity/electron-movement !!!

the pyramids passages and rooms were completely filled with water. the water-filled passages and rooms, were the water-filled body of the plant !!!

the dirt/rock under the pyramid, was the soil of the plant !

the well in the subterranian chamber, was at a 90 degree angle from the rest of that chamber !
the subterranian chamber was the negative magnetism generating root of the plant !

the descending passageway was positioned 45 degree's from the ascending passageway.
this made the ascending passage the positive magnetism generating branch of the plant !

the base of the pyramid was square. all 4 angles on the base, were 90 degree angles.
each base-angle generated negative magnetism, free of charge from the atoms of the stone bricks.

the 4 walls of the pyramid were positioned 45 degree's, FROM THE GROUND.
this 45 degree's of the walls FROM THE GROUND, generated positive magnetism !

the negative magnetism built up strongest, where the ascending passage of the pyramid is.
the negative magnetism pushed electrons up the ascending passage.
the negative magnetism attracted electron-absent water down the ascending passage.
keeping the 2 waters sepperately polarized.

the positive magnetism generated by the 4 corners, built up strongest in the center of the pyramid.
where the kings chamber is.

positive/diamagnetic metals such as gold and copper, were placed in the kings chamber.
to make the kings chamber even more positively charged.
to attract electrons even harder, into the center of the pyramid.

the positive metals in the kings chamber were attached to a wire.
the wire ran up the air shaft.
the wire was attached to the positive metal peak, which sat on top of the pyramid.

positively charged sunlight touched this positive metal peak.
causing its positivity to grow even stronger than it already was, whenever the sun was out.

(this was obviously the origin of osiris dying when the sun went down. and resurrecting when the sun came up.)

(set represented the negative electrons, which killed the electron-attracting positivity of the pyramid. and when the peaks positive magnetism was restored by the sunlight of day, set was banished.)

when the atlantians had a device that they wanted to power, they connected one wire to the positive peak metal (which had the greatest electron-excess "pressure"), and another wire to the electron-absent water in subterranian chamber (which had the greatest electron-absent "pressure").

spare electrons violently moved from the badly crowded peak, through one wire, through the device, through the other wise, and into the electron-absent water in the subterranian chamber.

the electrons moved from the subterrainian chamber,
through the descending passage,
through the ascending passage,
through the grand gallery,
through the kings chamber,
through the wire in the air shaft,
and back into the positive peak metal !

and as long as the 4 corner angles on the base were the same,
as long as the well was 90 degree's from the subterranian chamber,
as long as the ascending chamber was at 45 degree's,
as long as the dirt was negative and the sunlight was positive,
as long as the pyramid was stuffed full of electron-conducting water (which is always positive),
the pyramid continued to spew out vast amounts of electricity !!!

and the vibrations coming from the earth, only excited the whole process.
making it work even better.

i'm working on implementing this. but i'm not ready to release anything to the public.
when i do release it, i'll do it for free.

because i am motivated to save the world from doom.
not to stuff my bank account with monopoly money, like the pyramid stuffs its peak with electrons.
which makes me immune to the illumi-nutty's siren-song of false-wealth.

by the way.
if you want physical proof, than every green plant on earth, is the proof.

if you place plants inside copper pipe pyramids, the plants grow better.

if you place magnets below or above the plants, they grow better.
one half of the magnet makes them produce more fruit with less nutrition,
the other half of the magnet makes them produce less fruit with more nutrition.

if you pour vinegar/salt onto a plant, so that the electrons are unable to build up into the leaves, before being electrically conducted back into the roots, the plant dies.
this kills even the most unkillable of plants. because no plant can compensate for the change in energy physics.

if the plant runs out of water, or the weather gets so cold that the water freezes, the plant dies.

if the plant lacks enough sunlight to attract electrons into its leaves, it dies.

stonrman401

This is very interesting, and you make a lot of good points.

I'm guessing you're planning to build a miniature size pyramid with 45degree angles with water enclosed? You know I'm no guru at this stuff but I know it's real, there is too much shifty shit that is going on in Area 51 and The Disclosure Project.

If however you do get something working and are serious about sharing for free, I am insanely good with 3d studio max and can make some pictures and videos with descriptions, as well as see through/ghost faded walls for the device and parts.

if you don't believe me, I made this in 3d, 100% to scale with my yamaha pacifica guitar...so  do you think I couldn't make other things too? :D... all I would need are the measurements, angles, etc.

I could make little dots for the electrons, a key to identify what is what, water, etc, and see through walls. Well this is just a guess because I really don't know what you have in mind as far as a design but I truly do hope you get some voltage out of it. I've hear many times the UFO tech in the crashes is non-moving and am convinced we can replicate it/have replicated it.

If ANYONE gets a working system of tapping energy and is 100% convinced it works and wants to share it, PM me or EMAIL me and I am the man who will put the time and work in to present it clearly to others. But ONLY if youre SURE it works. Only if you are truly interested in breaking down the parts, and exactly where to get them, and your only desire is sharing. Please, I save 700 a month AND pay for my own apartment and car and everything, at some point I think everyone has to understand money can only get humanity so far, but at some point we'll have to move beyond it as well.

Oh and by the way I found this when looking into the great pyramid in egypt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Great_Pyramid_Diagram.svg
I found this too:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_11a.htm

Looks like it has 45 degree passages after all. I believe I read in a book "Our Solarian Legacy" by Paul Von Ward that the faces of the pyramid face the poles EXACTLY to not even a degree off. Maybe that has something to do with your earth's magnetism idea, no? I could be wrong, though.