Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mass can not slow time.

Started by brian334, June 25, 2009, 04:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

There is no connection between mass and time.

brian334

Time is nothing butt a abstract idea created by sober people.

brian334

Drunk people do not do not
care what time it is.

brian334

Can time change mass?
If it can than mass can change time.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Brian.

I am not really here to answer your questions so I wont.

Time is nothing more than a measurement tool. your last post was the event the time of your last post tells me when that event occurred. if there wasn't any clue to the time then I would have no clue as to when your last post was written and posted. if I wanted to go back in time to read your past events on a precise moment I could only do so if time was measured and recorded.

some people just prefer to say time travel rather than event travel, it sounds so much better but can confuse the issue if taken out of context.

There is a meaning behind Event Horizon. why didn't they choose Time Horizon, because it sounds funny.
Jerry ;)