Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New bad bill will be passed today , take action now !

Started by hartiberlin, June 26, 2009, 07:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

I don't like how the glaciers are turning into mud pools. For me, earth is plenty hot as it is. Burning the fossile fuel reserve in little more than a century is bound to heat up earth (I don't see the balancing effect) although I would not blame CO2.
Too much CO2 makes me breath hard, so let's not wait and plant more trees rather than burning them and turning them into furnature.

No, I most certainly don't want to pass a dying worth on to my future children. Hate waste, of any kind. Waste of energy, me being biblically lazy, hurts me most. So let the fossile oil sit, and run on water. Side note : burning water may even produce more earth heating, has anyone researched this? Let's hope the water vapor from our exhaust will be cool. Unless it's too dirty to run to the splitter, I'd even recycle that.

My government has lifted the (hefty) road tax for the few most (commercially available) fuel efficient and clean cars completely. A couple hundred Euro saving per year. I detest SUVs and the driving style of its owners, those are welcome to pay a lot of road tax, or CO2 tax for that matter. I never see more than one guy in those anyway, and I can understand that seeing their average facial expression and attitude on life.

I'm all ready for the next ice age. Snow groome the cycle paths so I skate-ski to work. I'd go to work with a smile.

Apart from the chemical side of climate, why would we not focus on the actual heat output of our appliances and vehicles? Technology exists to turn the heat into more useful energy, so why dump it into the athmosphere unused?

AbbaRue

Some facts to consider about this global warming scam.
The total sum of all of mankinds CO2 emissions equals 1/5 the emissions given off by natural volcanic actions.
All the volcanic action on the planet gives off far less CO2 then everyday death of animal life. 
All the CO2 given off by animal life deaths is far less then the CO2 given off by the
decay of rotting plant life.

(So you produce more CO2 from rotting grass cutting your lawn each week then driving your car to work, Leave your grass uncut all summer if you really want to decrease the CO2 emissions you produce ;D)

But by far most of the CO2 comes from the oceans.
2/3 of all the CO2 released into the atmosphere comes from the oceans.

After considering these statistics you see how insignificant man made CO2 really is.
And to top it all off CO2 is only a minor greenhouse gas!!!!!
BY FAR!!  BY FAR!! THE MOST POTENT GREENHOUSE GAS IS WATER VAPOUR!!
That is why it is so hot and humid just before a thunder storm. 

And to top it all off greenhouse gases are not responsible for global warming.
Scientific data clearly shows that elevated sun spot activity in the last century
corresponds perfectly with global warming.
The graph in Al Gores video left out one important point. 
Elevated CO2 follows global warming. Rising global temperatures causes more plant and animal life to grow in the oceans which causes more CO2 to be released into the atmosphere. And as I stated before 2/3 of all the CO2 in the atmosphere comes from the oceans.
Al Gore placed the CO2 graph on the wrong side of the global warming graph.

There is absolutely nothing mankind with all his technology can do to effect global warming in any measurable amounts.  We can't stop sun spots from happening.

The only good thing about the global warming scare is it has caused new technologies to come out in the world, to ween us off of crude oil. 
But greenhouse gases causing global warming is a new money making scam. 
We needed something to boost the economy and this is what they came up with. 

I'm all for new clean technologies, but I just don't like being lied to.
And the smell of ozone coming from an electric motor is nicer then the smell of gasoline fumes.

Pirate88179

Abba:

Very well said sir.  That sums up my position exactly.  I plan on using my devices to live off of the grid soon but, it won't be to save the planet, it will be to save money and help the environment.  Right now, my electric bill averages $30/month which I would bet is a lot lower than most, if not all, of the global warming activists.  Al Gore's electric bill at just one of his 5 homes (The one in Brentwood, TN) is $2,300/month.

I agree we should all be the best stewards of the planet that we can while we are here but, within reason, using real science.  I don't like depending upon any one source for energy so I am not a fan of oil.  The answer is not to ban oil use, the answer is to come up with something better and cheaper and the market will take care of itself IF left alone by the government, which seems to be impossible now.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

1quasar1

For the sake of AbbaRue's argument, let's suppose that there are no appreciable affects to the planet from man made Co2. The amounts of toxic/carcinogenic byproducts emitted from current main energy waste streams (coal and oil)is reason enough to use solar, wind, insulation, wave power etc. and search for even more efficient means of generation and conservation. Your argument is that it's OK to pollute when we have alternate means because the situation is somehow completely out of our hands. I, and many others (the majority) respectfully disagree with this.

Dave

CTG Labs

People always talk about how the ice caps are melting and you see these big chunks break off on the news.  Firstly, these big chunks break off every summer and have always done.

But surely and more importantly, let us not forget that we exited the last ice age about 20,000 years ago.  The ice started to melt and the temperature started to rise...

The ice caps are what is left of that ice age and in the big picture, we are still coming out of that ice age.  The temperature will continue to rise for another 80,000 years, and then it will drop for another 100,000 years until its cold enough for the next ice age as has happened again and again and again.

It doesn't take much then to see this is a normal process, ice melts when ice ages end, the temperature has been rising ever since and will continue to do so regardless of what we do.

As far as the general fluxuation goes, planet has been cooling for the last 10 years and if it continues to do so, by 2015, they will have to admit that global warming is over. 

Furthermore, the figures quoted are only from 1950 onwards.  What about the heated period of several hundred years ago and the mini-ice age of 400 years ago.  It has been a lot worse than it is now, its all just media and government hype.  They simply picked a time period which gave temperatures that suited the case they wanted to make.

But then what do I know.

Regards,

Dave.