Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfree

Roberto,
Thank you for your posts. They are very informative.
Of course, the trumpet shape you showed was not the one we desire. Nice shape, anyway.
I would concentrate on tuning the Caduceus coil, namely the capacitor C3.  The frequency on which this coil operates might be very important, as this is the most probable place where the additional energy is generated. To accomplish this, make one loop around the Caduceus, well isolated and loosely coupled, and connect it to the oscilloscope. This is just a suggestion :) .

Regards

verpies

Quote from: yfree on December 31, 2011, 01:17:24 PM
Of course, the trumpet shape you showed was not the one we desire.

I got lost.
What is the evidence that the SAAAR Team's trumpet envelope is caused by something else then in Roberto's case?
Refresh my memory please.

verpies

Quote from: wattsup on December 31, 2011, 10:08:22 AM
Their FBT models FLYPVM400 and FLYPVM500 are very close to the type of FBT I now have. Plus they are nice enough to put up schematics for each.

The IR2153 MOSFET driver with an integrated 555-like oscillator is a very good i idea.  The simplest one I have seen so far for a variable frequency FBT driver.
The other optional oscillator ( a separate 555 astable) and the 2222 transistor is just for pulsing the output at 250Hz, and can be omitted.

wattsup

@ronotte

Thanks for your explanation. So I will have to do all the variables as well.

Regarding your set-up, what are you using for C3 which in the diagram prescribes the use a variable capacitor?

@verpies

Just looked at your last post. I am still waiting for parts to make that last circuit. I am curious if you know of anything available that is just ready made that I could buy and use. Something reliable and robust and high enough freq range.

The TPS2833D that is received (I ordered 10 of them) from DigiKey are so small, about 1/4" by 1/8" that I don't even know if I can actually solder those small legs.
http://search.digikey.com/ca/en/products/TPS2833D/296-2393-5-ND/306266

I instinctively then ordered from Futurlec the following 8PINSOIC adapter so I could solder the TPS2833D to this small board so I can have half a chance in working with it.
http://www.futurlec.com/SMD_Adapters.shtml

But now that I have the TPS2833 in my hand, or finger tips, and am waiting to receive the adapters, I am scared to try and solder this because I know I will screw it up mainly by either overheating these things. And even worst, I am very skeptical that this little do-dad will last more then a minute on such a board. How the hell can this little itty bitty part do both receive the pulse from my FG and then action the driver to pulse the feed supply to primary. I never worked with things so small so please understand my apprehensions may be wrong.

I once had a nice HP 214B that went up to 100vdc and 10MHz. It blew while I was pulsing a TPU mock-up. In one second, zap, it was gone and it is not repairable. The zap went in too deep. That baby was the best and the problem now with getting another one is that it is a noisy beast and big and unfortunately space is prime these days around my work area and office.

wattsup

ronotte

@yfree,
yes it is so...unfortunately. I feel committed to find a solution :) ...what I have found put all of us at a starting point, but nevertheless it is really interesting...and having fully experimented with Tesla power transmitters  I know at least how to do some thinghs. I'm anxious to follow a personal solution to the problem.
@wattsup
Good question. As expected it is impossible to use a variable capacitor! You could find it (20KV rated) only as surplus transmitter component. I tried to use a normal receiver variable cap but it sparked so heavily that I quickly didconnected it. The way to go is the one I described: use the inside emitter coil to found the peaking cap. Anyway I spare you time if you are following the figures well delivered by the STAAAR team for the Caduceus: its value is 1000pf. Pay attention as the peak voltage that there can reach easily 15-20KV hence you have to use at least 20KV rating  that is very difficult to find around so I bought from ebay a stock of  2200pf/5KV ceramic disk caps and arranged them in serial/parallel fashion in order to reach 1000pf/15KV...or any other value!
Best new year to all from
Roberto