Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: captainkt on January 07, 2014, 08:53:49 AM
@a.king21, Why is Brazil supply any different to UK? In the UK it is called PME neutral and earth are bonded at meter and the mains cable in to house has just a single solid red wire up centre of stranded earth /neutral I cannot see how any power can be obtained I have tried. One weekend my earth leakage trip failed and I once ran my house with just earth rod and did not use the neutral for a month (could not get suitable replacement trip) but no gain, Meter still turns same rate even if you use just the live in to the house. Measure potential between earth and neutral nothing at all.
Regards
Keith

Dear Keith.

Our member aKing21 is referring to the HV transmission system not the LV one. Here in the UK we have a two wire HV feed to supply single phase pole transformers (Overhead Line). Apparently in other parts of the world they just use a single HV wire and pass that through the HV to LV transformer to the ground for the return path.

So it would be quite feasible to intercept some of that energy as it goes back to the main distribution sub station!!  :)

Cheers Grum.

pepsimaxzu

only one thing i figured out. TK use some kind of tesla devices.100%
if someone want replicate this device and dont belive this came from tesla, then he never replicate this.

a.king21

SWER 
I also made the post because I checked with a known ou contributor to Patrick Kelly's free energy pdf.
He did the experiment in New Zealand when he was working with the Adams motor.
He managed to light an incandescent quite easily.

The system of SWER is also used in remote areas of the US.
Obviously the electricity companies do not want you to know this.

It may be that some Don Smith replications are in fact SWER systems.
It is also possible that some US inventors are keeping quiet about this fact, and their devices
are not free energy devices at all.

We have to have an open mind in the free energy development field.

I am studying Tesla, Benitez and following the posts of Tito L Oracion who
I am convinced has figured it out.
I am ignoring Barbosa Leal and keeping an open mind about Figuera, which is apparently
a Lenz fooling exercise by using split cores.
Just my 2 cents.
I am replicating Tesla devices just as Don Smith did. It's the only way to learn.
(The Igniter patent  and the Ozone patent 1886 to 1888)
If you look at the Kapanadze patents- it's essentially a make-break device using coils and caps.
In other words a radiant energy device.

captainkt

@Grumage,a.king21, please post simple sketch showing what you are suggesting, as a sparks I cannot see how you can intercept either the supply or return to get any electricity out of grid. Even if you use current transformer on either wire ( in fact live, neutral, earth or earth ground) power still reads on supply meter . Unless interception is before pole transformer in which case just blatant stealing.
Regards
Keith