Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Dave45 on January 12, 2014, 07:07:25 AM
What happens when we short a coil in a transformer??? high current starts running through the windings,
Yes

this would increase its magnetic field,...
No

Dave45

why not, current creates a magnetic field, if we have a coil with 3 amps running through it wouldnt the same coil have a larger magnetic field with 7 amps running through it.

Davi

Hey Farmhand I like your posts you try to analyze the actions, Tesla said the oil quenched the spark made it sharp an fast.

What happens when we short a coil in a transformer??? high current starts running through the windings, this would increase its magnetic field, so if the coil were shorted at the peak of the sine wave it would drive the magnetic field up higher than normal then a sharp chopped fall, this is exactly what we want.

You say its not ou and it may not be but its going to be fun to find out  ;)

In the article I pasted last post he states that peak to peak switching is what we want, its a good read Im going to go over it again.

I read that when they tried to patent logic gates that they couldnt because Tesla already had  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Its gonna be the same, when we find it we will find Tesla already patented it years ago  ;D

Interesting idea!
We try to analyze.

captainkt

@Farmhand and Dave45, quickly tried motor with fourcontacts on end, sort of rotary switch. Set it up as Tesla with shorting coil on secondary of first transformer, all going well as 500watts of bulbs start to brighten up, however the back emf in first transformer gets in sync with the motor driving the rotary switch and within seconds the motor and all my circuit went up in flames. So this may be reason for driving with oil or keeping well isolated. Before the motor experiment I was trying IGBTs for shorting but could not get them to switch cleanly at all they just turn on as frequency increases to anything useful. Unfortunately I left them (3 parrallel) connected on one side of circuit when playing with motor they all exploded in flames with the rest of wiring and components. After todays playing I am sure that shorting coils is the answer.
Regards
Keith

Dave45

Quote from: captainkt on January 12, 2014, 12:09:07 PM
@Farmhand and Dave45, quickly tried motor with fourcontacts on end, sort of rotary switch. Set it up as Tesla with shorting coil on secondary of first transformer, all going well as 500watts of bulbs start to brighten up, however the back emf in first transformer gets in sync with the motor driving the rotary switch and within seconds the motor and all my circuit went up in flames. So this may be reason for driving with oil or keeping well isolated. Before the motor experiment I was trying IGBTs for shorting but could not get them to switch cleanly at all they just turn on as frequency increases to anything useful. Unfortunately I left them (3 parrallel) connected on one side of circuit when playing with motor they all exploded in flames with the rest of wiring and components. After todays playing I am sure that shorting coils is the answer.
Regards
Keith

Thanks for sharing, sorry about your componants but glad to hear about the explosion of power  ;D
I think when the timing is right we will get an increase in energy, be ready for it, give it somewhere to go, ie capacitors or large load.

Im right in the middle of remodeling my sons room, have an exterior wall tore out, so it will be awhile before I can play  :(