Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Quote from: Acca on January 14, 2014, 01:13:54 PM
Here are my observations about Akula0083,  he as quit posting on the Russian forums of his Kapagen type device.. Soo...

I have enough data to attmpt the Akula0083 Kpagen build !!

Here are some observations about his design.

It has a major impact on the Akula power generator as the early unit(s) that  Akula made had a tesla coil inside as well as an electrostatic generator, after that he separated the two units as seen in the following photos that he posted, on the Russian forums, also attached to show that..   

Plus the most important documents that validates my understanding of Akula's build as well as the Kapgen generator..

See the photos and diagrams below..

E-Stress Tesla document 1980's link: http://www.slideshare.net/harisingh/estress-25974444

This is  a page from Vladimir Utkin, Russian,  he is the most advanced when it comes to "electrostatic" Tesla power theory... link below

http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Utkin.htm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electrostatic TESLA COIL..
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/mres4.html

Photos below of diagrams are from the 1980's  that I have..

Now this  makes a logical conclusions as to why elecrostatic charge could be collected and dischrged  [/font]through the early Akula  / Tesla build,  also is attached below..

I find Utkins Words difficult to believe when I see him state things that I have yet to see any evidence of, words which as far as I can tell are straight out lies. If we go to the link in bold (my bold) on page 9 about halfway down he says this. "Now, it is clear why Tesla always said that his bi-filar pancake coil was an energy-amplifying coil !!!"

I haven't seen those words actually Quoted from a source of Text directly attributed to Tesla nor have I seen evidence he spoke those words. The words make a very big claim.

I would like the people who continue to post links to this information to verify that Tesla actually wrote or spoke those words. Without any evidence/verification of Tesla actually always saying that then it's just words in the wind-Hype-unverified gossip ect.

Where is the evidence Tesla ever said that ?

That is just one thing, I'm sure I could find more unfounded claims.

Making wild claims for Tesla does not do him any favors, he's not here to defend what he said or didn't say.

I say Utkin should provide some evidence Tesla said that or he is full of it.

andrea76

Hoppy

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: NickZ on January 14, 2014, 10:52:22 PM
  Zeit:
  Just answering... When will you try it out?

Looking still for suitable coax cable - like Kapanadze did. And some Ferrite - my trash can is waiting. ;D

As a matter of fact, I can't find any Kapanadze replication attempts on the whole Internet which are build with coaxial cable. Not in video, not in picture, not in diagram. Except the (allegedly) working Dally device. That could mean either I'm completely wrong and anyone else has already figured out that coaxial cable is useless, or I'm completely right and anyone else has overlooked that idea yet.

Acca

Here are pictures that somewhat show the Akula0083 and a hybrid E-Stress Amplifier design.. ("Electro-Static")  It's based more on the Tesla precept than anything else ??  It makes a logical design formula, as well as the large builds that T. Kapanagze made as shown to private investors, this is where one has to find the answers, as the small devices that Kapandaze has made over the years are suspect.. However the 48Kw generator (seen in the previous post) is very difficult to fake, as sometimes you have to show the "cat"  to sell it !! 
Thanks for the P. Lindeman YT clip link  about the Tesla patent, it's VERY GOOD !!

Link to:
E-Stress Tesla document 1980's link: http://www.slideshare.net/harisingh/estress-25974444[/font]