Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elementSix

Quote from: jbignes5 on January 25, 2014, 11:39:03 AM

Please remember that the "Tesla coil" in use is not a Real Tesla transformer. Most Lodge coils use RF which is very dangerous. Even if you have a spark gap, if it is not magnetically quenched then you do not have impulse technology. Tesla was very very clear about the impulses being one way. A sudden rising in potential then a gentle relaxing afterwards. The timing issues with the impulse and subsequent relaxation are the main issue. If not timed correctly the interference from impulse to subsequent enhanced flow of the medium towards our central point meets resistance.

Tesla found out the reason for gravity. It is a byproduct of the inward flow of Aether from space around us. This inward flow is natural and steady. But it can be enhanced and can be utilized for energy extraction. We are dealing with the sub-straight of space. The Medium that Tesla was talking about is like the table cloth covering a table. Yank it with all your might and walla you get the cloth but everything on the table is still there. I hazard to believe that the slowing down part of the yank is where the real power is.

Any time that these tips are not followed you will see nothing in return of any value. The key is to listen to the one who discovered it and someone who dug through his notes is the one who Authored Secrets of cold war Technology. Very enlightening.

This author even goes to the extreme and tells you that Tesla abandoned everything for this technology. AC and High Frequency AC were off the table and a new research had begun in Tesla's experiments. 3 phases in all. AC then High Frequency and the last Impulse aetheric technology.

As a side note lets watch this video. Really take the time and watch it please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMsNpT4ho58

Right on the money..  It took me and my friend almost a month to tune the  switching and wire mass/length.  I still am having problems trying to repeat the outcome.  But that book is where I got most of the info to make a build that works.  We knew we had the right impulse circuit, but thats just part of it.  The wire length is just as important.   

elementSix

Quote from: pepsimaxzu on January 25, 2014, 12:52:17 PM
then in which device kapa use quenched magnetic gap?

It doesn't have to be quenched, it just needs to be unidirectional.  But using a strong magnetic quench makes the output a lot higher.  Magnacoaster is using impulse wave thru a coil with strong magnets on both sides of the coil.  It creates the same effect just in a different design.

elementSix

Quote from: a.king21 on January 25, 2014, 06:15:37 PM
The deafening silence in this patent is staring everyone in the face.
It took me three years to see it.

My god, whomever typed that patent out was retarded. I couldn't understand half of what was being said...  well not that much of it..

Farmhand

At Colorado spring Tesla used a rotary spark gap with no quenching and an AC supply. See attachment from the Colorado Springs notes book. It's a good read I recommend it

Personally I use a DC circuit with a resonant charging arrangement. It makes no real difference except that under load an AC circuit might perform better as the opportunity for input is double. Meaning for the same frequency of resonance an AC circuit can input at double the frequency of a DC circuit.

Cheers

P.S. The Patent makes perfect sense by the way. Even though it was likely worded by a lawyer under Tesla's direction.