Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Quote from: madsatbg on January 28, 2014, 05:14:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWRrEcLHZrM

p.s. we can continue to ask questions such as: why the sky is blue, why water is wet ... :-\

Yes, with a power supply connected. I rest my case.  ::)

penno64

Hi Madsatbg,

How nice to see you back.

I've been following your attempt at the eternal flashlight system.

Wishing you good luck with it.

Regards, Penno

Dave45

Quote from: verpies on January 28, 2014, 02:26:51 AM
Yes.
The disambiguation occurs when a power supply is connected to this LC circuit.  ...or a resistor (load).
No, an ideal LC circuit does not produce anything ...at most, it stores energy.
Its the bait  ;)

Dave45

Not to get off track, but just some idea's about parallel and series resonance.
I designed this back in 2012 but never tested it, another project I planned to get back to  ::)
the inner smaller cores were meant to magnetically shunt the primary and secondary's are wound on the outer cores in parallel.
I still have the model, I think I need to test it  :)

pepsimaxzu

in my opinion , we know how pump current to ground. we have to reverse this principle and current will go from ground.
by the way, i somewhere read that resonant circuit store energy and this energy is only heat, then why we dont use this for warm up water for example?

edit: now i think, may be TK just steals from AC distributors. Tesla clearly said earth acting like big rubber, and AC compannies pumping to ground energy every time. we just need coil with big selfinductance resonate at 50 hz or upper harmonic.