Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: gigitonggos on February 03, 2014, 06:30:40 PM
admin:" Thyristor is not suitable for a number of reasons ... "

Not suitable for what? A simple oscillator? But we don't look for a simple oscillator, we rather look for a parametric oscillator. That's different stuff.

Actually a flickering spark gap is not suitable for a steady shining lamp. Nevertheless people keep experimenting with spark gaps. ::)

BTW, if the spark is distraction then we can safely assume that the high voltage generator inclusive the flyback, the driving transistor and the high frequency oscillator is also just distraction (Stepanov does not need this). That leaves us with two thyristors, two capacitors, a transformer and -maybe- a third capacitor.

Interesting, isn't it?

Now we should look how to connect two thyristors to a transformer the conventional way and then we should make the appropriate connection mistake on purpose.

gigitonggos

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 03, 2014, 07:20:31 PM
Not suitable for what? A simple oscillator? But we don't look for a simple oscillator, we rather look for a parametric oscillator. That's different stuff.

A simple oscillator is in my mind when i see kapa 2004 vid.

Actually a flickering spark gap is not suitable for a steady shining lamp. Nevertheless people keep experimenting with spark gaps. ::)

Dally's nano pulser can be use as SG? no?

BTW, if the spark is distraction then we can safely assume that the high voltage generator inclusive the flyback, the driving transistor and the high frequency oscillator is also just distraction (Stepanov does not need this). That leaves us with two thyristors, two capacitors, a transformer and -maybe- a third capacitor.

Interesting, isn't it?

Indeed

Now we should look how to connect two thyristors to a transformer the conventional way and then we should make the appropriate connection mistake on purpose.

Goodluck for us  :)

magpwr

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 03, 2014, 03:00:06 PM
I can't find it anymore, but somewhere, a time ago, I read an anecdote that Kapanadze found the operation principle of his device because of an error he made. So what error could that have been?

Since I can't see any proof that the parts on the heat sinks (Kapanadze and SR193) are definitely transistors then what could be the outcome if we assume that these parts are thyristors? Because of 220V, 50Hz, transformers, coils and capacitors I would tend to say these are thyristors rather than transistors. And according to my research the pin-out of thyristors in TO220 component package are always in K A G order. Also Stepanov shows us some thyristors connected to two capacitors.

The correct way to connect two thyristors inverse-parallel is to connect the anode of one thyristor to the cathode of the other thyristor and vice versa and then to connect both gates to two capacitors and/or a switching circuit (right-hand of the illustration).

Now in the SR193 setup I can see an »error«. Here the pins of the thyristors are obviously confused. The gate of the first thyristor is connected to the cathode of the second thyristor and vice versa and both anodes are connected to the capacitors (left-hand of the illustration). The anodes are the »gates« and the cathodes are inverse-parallel connected with the real gates, that means the anodes and gates of both thyristors are swapped. The result is an arrangement which has five connection pins. So what could happen if we connect these five pins to an ordinary 50Hz transformer the right way or maybe better the »wrong« way? Could we perhaps get a transformer in state of resonance, like Kapanadze, Stepanov and SR193?

Let me know ... :)

hi Zeitmaschine,

I had tried to replicate the SR193 but without success late last year.
Please refer to attachment-
1)The 50HZ frequency modulation shown in attachment  "SR 193 free energy" don't make sense at all.I used a transformer which output 12volt A/C in place of the circuit but nothing noted.
2)Refer to SR193-digitally enhanced done by me on my findings on number of turns.
3)The SR193 hand drawn original base on circuit diagram layout it can be a possible thyristors as you describe.
4)I think i have discovered base on your attachment there is coaxial cable likely used as capacitors "SR193 SRC"

captainkt

@Zeit, just a small point, you have said many times that spark gap does not give steady light, sorry but almost all my experiments with spark gaps give steady light, even when the spark gap is poor and fluctuating the bulbs are still steady just the brightness varies.
Regards
Keith

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: captainkt on February 04, 2014, 05:31:01 AM
even when the spark gap is poor and fluctuating the bulbs are still steady just the brightness varies.

There is no variation in brightness of the bulbs during the Kapanadze demonstrations. It is a steady brightness like connected to grid. ::)

Quote from: magpwr on February 04, 2014, 03:30:30 AM
1)The 50HZ frequency modulation shown in attachment  "SR 193 free energy" don't make sense at all.I used a transformer which output 12volt A/C in place of the circuit but nothing noted.

A transistor push-pull stage with single voltage supply does not need two capacitors to connect to a coil (or a speaker which also is a coil). So the two capacitors must be there for a different reason. The size of these capacitors also suggests that they run on low frequency (like 50Hz). For high frequency they could be much smaller (ceramic type not electrolytic).

Quote from: magpwr on February 04, 2014, 03:30:30 AM
2)Refer to SR193-digitally enhanced done by me on my findings on number of turns.

That blue coil actually does nothing, except it works like an extension cord on a cable drum. On the other hand all the connections of the 50Hz transformer below are carefully hidden. Guess why.

3)The SR193 hand drawn original base on circuit diagram layout it can be a possible thyristors as you describe.

There are errors in that diagram. See the question marks.

4)I think i have discovered base on your attachment there is coaxial cable likely used as capacitors "SR193 SRC"

I'm still not sure if coaxial cable has something to do with that. That idea is based on an anecdote saying Kapanadze asked for coaxial cable.