Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

stivep

Quote from: verpies on February 18, 2014, 07:25:12 AM
I think Grum realizes that fake claims can form an effective smoke screen against real anomalies and he refuses to be discouraged in that manner.

Fake claims : have been factor of motion, and always a factor of manipulation.
Example: Stagnation does not make Grum, Verpies,Wesley, Arunas, or anyone  to deliver, but fake claims will.
during  investigating  fake claims:  person gains in, knowledge, experience,understanding, and ideas.!!

Fake claims can be equal in power to legitimate claims.
Example of fake claims:
President Bush'es -never existing  Iraq'es "Weapons of Mass Destruction" have been able to create war in Iraq.Motion of people money and weaponry.Lose of life, more wealth for rich, and at the end  big recession.

QuoteFE pursuit can cause kids?
Do people really neglect their wives and suffer severe mental anguish due to this stuff?

Steady structure such as family can be created  not necessarily    because you want to heave  family but because  of use, of your    private part - mostly in association with  someone vagina.
( point of, origination or  creation of  obligation)
Without that that is only  voluntary junction of  male and female or.. ( in recent times variation of it: two male, 2 female  and so on),
However that  structure  can  be in contract ( marriage). And by that gain rights to request  on demand. From that point she can screw you up the way she wants. :)
hee.
Kids are not effect of love because love does not heave anything that she can catch and hold you on.
She can not sue you for not loving her !!

So if one is doing his FE study, experiments ,( money spend) it is important  to understand that you have made your own move , and she might not be happy .
At that point it is her vision of safe stability. For me there is not "love' but  her contracting you as serving her needs life element. or  else!!. :)
heeeeeeeeeeeeee....

And because  she is not paying you for it, You may philosophically assign it to certain  form of " slavery". heeeeeee.
However she might compensate you for  your  performance "naturally" causing you to lose even more  energy
(That  usually  it is you who   heave been paying for the "fun" or for  maintenance of that "fun").
However, that happens mostly ,  not at time of your needs but at time of her moods  if any.She might be using you upon  her desire only or mostly.......... and you  better to be ready for it ... or else.
:)

====================================================================================

Wesley

stivep

Quote from: Acca on February 18, 2014, 08:55:52 AM
Dear Farmhand and Wesley !!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend................. Is it your  lab??????????

WOW............... I'm impressed.
Gush....................

I'm speechless

Wesley

stivep

I think so too. That's why I started to design the 1GHz Watt to Volt converter.
:(

Please can you tell me more Verpies.
It is fascinating.
-reason
-application
-concept
-voltage is function of power so? puzzling.
-voltage level is based on capacitive reactance in resonant circuit.If resonance frequency of circuit higher than frequency of generation- that there is the moment where you heave high voltage and low current,
if is higher- than you heave inductive character  of resonant circuit and  low  voltage and high current.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit
An LC circuit can store electrical energy oscillating at its resonant frequency. See the animation at right. A capacitor stores energy in the electric field ]E between its plates, depending on the voltage across it, and an inductor stores energy in its magnetic field depending on the current through it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit
A series resonant circuit provides voltage magnification
A parallel resonant circuit provides current magnification
Well this is limited way of Wikipedia explanation, of processes.
In reality you take resonant circuit , connect  generator  and measure voltage  and/or current , at point in time, when  frequency of generator is slightly lower or higher from the frequency of resonance of resonant circuit ,
despite  the fact of what kind of circuit it is: Series or parallel.
That factor is not  important or not always important.

Series resonant circuit allows one frequency to  pass.
but
if parallel resonant circuit is grounded at one side and if it you connect  sweep generator (right next to the upper side )you will heave all frequencies  grounded and only one present ( voltage or current wise as you wish when, you slightly vary frequency of oscillator left  or right of bandwidth of the circuit)

so in both examples you are dealing with the same effect of single frequency extracted if we need  to use it " along the path"

Another  important factor to notice  is that resonance  circuits are in the essence , a filters.
There is no such  thing  as frequency of resonance!!!
The frequency in within the bandwidth of the filter ( resonance circuit) is always "from" -"to"
Example if resonance curve is at 7MHz than the main frequency of resonance will be 7MHz _+ or -  (bandwidth)
On spectrum analyzer depends from resolution you will see flat top "from" -"to"

Wesley

Farmhand

I think Grum realizes that fake claims can form an effective smoke screen against real anomalies and he refuses to be discouraged in that manner.
Yes I realize that now, and I don't want to stop anyone pursuing any line of experiment they choose. Just tired of being labeled a naysayer for being logical.

FE pursuit can cause kids?
Do people really neglect their wives and suffer severe mental anguish due to this stuff?

Yes I believe some do, going by some of the posts I have read, I think the same type of people who have trouble with addiction and impulse control can get carried away, The promise of OU and the search for it I think is like a drug for some.

Did you fall or have a car wreck?

Long story, it started with a horse fall at about 13 years old which damaged two discs in my neck then a lot of hard work and no treatment along with many car wrecks while racing speedway from 15 to 17 years old. All led to a operation to fuse three vertebra in my neck, but I have two more damaged discs in my neck now and also at least two ruptured discs in my lower back, problems with facet joins in most of my upper spine. And basically little to no belief from the medical system and no treatment until It ends up being emergency. I can't get medical insurance as the problems were caused many years ago.

What's that about?

The self charger setup presented on peswiki based on Bobs "controller" and toroid. It was a big learning experience. I learned that people need to speak up and speak thier mind regardless of the reaction.

I'm curious.  Did I ever do that?

Not that I can remember, I don't keep records on that.  ;)

There is one guy on this forum that excels at that.  I even had to make an ad filter to relieve myself if his illogical posts but I still see them from time to time when other people quote him.

It annoys me so. The same fallacies over and over again.

Yes, it would be a vicious circle.  That's why I persevere and oppose loose minds.  Not to change their minds but to educate others who might be swayed by them into illogical thinking.

Good work.

Many.  That's why I think that a cheap and good Wattmeter is an essential instrument for those wanting to dabble in OU.
That's why I always ask for O/I power measurements when someone makes an extraordinary claim.  Instead I often hear: "it is a special device - trust me without any measurements or a self-runner."

Yeah a wattmeter that measures the grid power consumed is very useful, even for non OU purposes.

I have no proof that "cold electricity" does not exist, but the lack of prof for existence does not constitute a proof for non-existence, thus such proof cannot exist even in theory. 
I have to keep my mind open to such possibilities though.  I could accept that a new form of electricity defies the Ohm's law but I cannot accept that it defies observation and logic.

Exactly if it does work then the work can be observed and so therefore measured.

Indeed, there ought to be.
I'd start with 3 Volts AC * 4 Amps AC usually does not equal to 12 Watts of average power.
...or even a better one: "the output does not affect the input so it must be OU"

It's so common it really is getting old.

It cannot.  Experiment always trumps theory.
And that function of pointing out mistakes leads to good - not evil.  It is not negative - it is the truth.
That is the positive aspect of dabbling in this field.  An analytical and logical mind can learn a lot.

Yep.

This is also why I try to educate people here.  I hope that they will learn to experiment and think for themselves and one day they will be able to fish out a true anomaly out of the sea of illusions and conflations.

Again good work.

Cheers

jbignes5

Wow now verpies the great educator has a new pal..

No problem. Whatever.

In all of the great distractors posts has he done anything to advance our search for overunity? Every example has led the good folks here down a dead end and not one original thought or experiment has been successful by this great educator, NOT ONE! They have been distracted to the point of being discouraged NOT Educated.

Listen I don't make it like I know everything but what I do post is my ideas and my experiences both with doing good experiments and posting my understanding of others ideas and experiments from the likes of Tesla and subsequent experimenters.

This is a thread about TK and TK clearly references Tesla as the source of his experiments NOT VERPIES And certainly not me for that fact. I am a researcher by heart and have always had the knack to do the work it takes to decipher hidden research and I have done my homework. I have always encouraged others to goto the source and open your mind to the fact that in this world there are a great many suckers who bought into the current problem we are facing. In fact these suckers went through all the training or brain washing and will never admit they could have been lied to by that training or even realized they were brainwashed in the first place.

Really? Lets see what brainwashing is can we?

"[size=78%]Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) refers to an indoctrination process which results in "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values"[1] The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making.[/size]
Theories of brainwashing and of mind control were originally developed to explain how totalitarian regimes appeared to succeed systematically in indoctrinating prisoners of war through propaganda and torture techniques. These theories were later expanded and modified by psychologists including Jean-Marie Abgrall and Margaret Singer to explain a wider range of phenomena, especially conversions to new religious movements (NRMs). A third-generation theory proposed by Ben Zablocki focused on the use of mind control to retain members of NRMs and cults. The suggestion that NRMs use mind control techniques has resulted in scientific and legal controversy."

I would suggest that if anyone here wants to become a teacher then go do that. If anyone wants to teach what is taught in educational institutions the by all means join the EEE online and teach there. This however is an experimenters haven of free thought and ideas on the OverUnity subject and not education to the current dogma. I have always said that others should be safe in all experiments and safety can be learned with these subjects on the internet by looking up the hazards involved in these subjects.

When we talk about experiments we assume the others interested in replicating the experiments know full well the dangers involved.

You guys who think you are the thought police should just go to a regular EEE website and do your policing there. This forum specifically states we are looking for OU. It is our only goal. We need this for our world to survive and there is no reason we should not be able to attain this. I mean nature does this on a daily basis.

In fact our current paradigm is changing actually if you look at the well respected scientists now forming world changing think tanks like the Thunderbolts project. They are changing the way our professional scientists think and our understanding of what is our Universe is and more importantly how it works.

Maxwell was the first to actually work out the full physics behind this field. Isn't it funny that half of his equations got THROWN AWAY! We are being kept away from this answer because it would strip the ones who control us now of the very power they keep from us.

In fact I have my own filter I have devised. It's called the BS meter and it rings very loudly when guys like Verpies comes into a forum that is LABLED OverUnity.com

They are threatened by our pursuit and will do anything to dissuade and shame us with their insults and distractions. DON'T let them win.

THINK for yourself and EDUCATE yourself!

I also do not goto others posts and power pick it apart. A post is a contextual post. Not a single line but the meaning comes from the whole post. Sometimes in a field like this there is no real way to describe what is being done. It is a brand new field of study and we are struggling with defining it and how it works. Obviously if we think like the professionals then we are all f'd. We are doomed as a race to die on this planet from starvation and resource depletion, only a few will have it all and the rest will die. This is already happening on this planet, Ethiopia and Africa are pretty much the target so far and it is spreading.  But if we open our eyes and minds to new ideas then we just might make it as a race.

Self education is the only way to beat these guys. If you are interested in this field then you should do some homework before going in to experimenting. Read.. Read... Read.. Then do the experimenting. Understand what the experiment is about and if there isn't enough written about the subject then learn who the experimenter is and his process to experimenting. On the subject of Tesla there is plenty to read and understand.

Always know that these guys tend to distort and that is exactly what they did already. Just by reading all things about Tesla I have found huge discontinuities between what he wrote and his patents. Some made it through because the others are very unaware of this other half of energy. To be honest it is the most important other half as it is the genesis of energy flow itself. Understand voltage potential and you will have the keys to the Universe.