Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: Shokac on September 13, 2011, 10:52:25 AM
Maybe it was an antenna for self tuning. View schema for self tuning tesla coil. my next to last post

Well if it is an off-the-shelve unit, it must be possible to find out what this port is for.
The self tuning tesla coil uses sensing coils to provide gate voltage.
But who knows, maybe he has modified the controller, i mean we have no flame here obviously. )

By the way that pipe under the small coil at 90 degrees is probably just a helper to support the small coil. As it seems obvious now that there is 2 coil formers used and he wants to keep the small coil in the right height to fit the big coil.
So one can forget the wild theories about its possible function )

Shokac

Whatever the case, but one thing is certain HV pump current in the electrical circuit. One wire comes out of the box and goes through the load to the ground.

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: Shokac on September 13, 2011, 11:16:45 AM
Whatever the case, but one thing is certain HV pump current in the electrical circuit. One wire comes out of the box and goes through the load to the ground.

You mean the wire that i marked with green dots on the previous page coming out of the PVC box?