Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: sergei on September 15, 2011, 07:23:16 AM
In 2011 digital camera makes photos size 640*480? Nothing special in so small pictures. Is it real files from your camera or they were resized?

You might wanna look into the folder called "other" in the .rar archive.
There you find the pictures in .bmp format in around 1600 x 1200 pixel quality among partially unrelated content which for some reason were not put into the "original foto video" folder which by its name would suggest to hold the original pictures.
Hope that helps you.

Jury1

What else do you want to consider the in a photo?
Is obvious,  that "ignition controller"  is not able to light a load 200W.
@Wesley
what power supply used to run the device?
these wires tied up after the start of the device?

stivep

Quote from: Jury1 on September 15, 2011, 09:17:49 AM
What else do you want to consider the in a photo?
Is obvious,  that "ignition controller"  is not able to light a load 200W.
@Wesley
what power supply used to run the device?
these wires tied up after the start of the device?
He used battery charger for the car the strong one.
There was spark when he touch wires.
After he switched of the device than for the purpose to start it again

first he  open up loop of two  wires touched middle one to the one that was not connected and than splice  first two wires again.Than he touched battery charger.
We my be dealing with one of previous  versions of TK device  without looping of excess of power.
similar to smith device.
now   please check how light bulbs are connected in series or pararel. I did not check it up I'm just coming back to american time after the flight.
If  light bulbs are connected   in series than the higher the voltage the lower the current to achieve the same power.
The tungsten in light bulb will survive very high voltage when current is small.
200V at 1Amp = 400V at 0.5Amp = 800V at... and so on ..so on...
The device was not assembled b y TK.
TK said WE ARE GIVING IT TO THE WORLD.
he said You can even take it with you.'
TK was sick in the bed
TK was not present at demonstration.
the guy who made the device  upon me asking to call TK did not do it saying that TK did not authorized him  to show everything and that they never show it to anyone.He said I will not woke up TK at his illness.

Wesley

i was suspicious but!!!  I DID NOT HEAR ANY KICK OF ANY RELAY AT ALL.

xenomorphlabs

@Stivep:
The lamps are connected in parallel.
They share the node coming from the PVC box and both go to ground.

sergei

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on September 15, 2011, 08:37:56 AM
You might wanna look into the folder called "other" in the .rar archive.
There you find the pictures in .bmp format in around 1600 x 1200 pixel quality among partially unrelated content which for some reason were not put into the "original foto video" folder which by its name would suggest to hold the original pictures.
Hope that helps you.
Thank you, I found this images. Also there is another images in this folder that are not related to TK device.