Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: dllabarre on September 20, 2011, 10:21:52 AM
Stevip

What did you see in the plastic box with a cover on it?
I know you looked..   ::)

It "could" have been a couple batteries for all we know.

if we even state for the moment that plastic box has had any batteries at all. It must be very small batteries. That does not stay about the fact that TK device does not work. It may only say that guy intentionally did not build Loop back. At that point we would have similar device to Donald Smith concept .
Once OU is found  the only difference would be loop back.
So for anyone who has suspicions that the device I have seen might  have batteries inside
The answer is: The batteries might only feed  generator but main output power over the period 30 minutes with small intervals gives us mathematically prove of device  performance.

I did not see any batteries in the box but I can not say that very  small batteries might be there.
for say few minutes if any.
Impossibility to withstand 200 W load   over the time proves the concept.
You may be also surprised if anyone else excluding me.. may come  with secret of TK technology.
At that point that person will be the one who deserves our donation and the person who should be properly recognized.
TK will not suffer  from that as his rights are protected by international patent application.
Sooner o later TK will get his benefit from his work and his invention.
I also believe that this person after that  will cooperate with TK as intention of TK is give it to the world.

Wesley

Shokac

Quote from: stivep on September 20, 2011, 01:02:08 PM
TK will not suffer  from that as his rights are protected by international patent application.

Wesley

International patent costs 500.000,00â,¬. Does TK that money?

xenomorphlabs

if we even state for the moment that plastic box has had any batteries at all. It must be very small batteries. That does not stay about the fact that TK device does not work. It may only say that guy intentionally did not build Loop back. At that point we would have similar device to Donald Smith concept .
Once OU is found  the only difference would be loop back.
So for anyone who has suspicions that the device I have seen might  have batteries inside
The answer is: The batteries might only feed  generator but main output power over the period 30 minutes with small intervals gives us mathematically prove of device  performance.

I did not see any batteries in the box but I can not say that very  small batteries might be there.
for say few minutes if any.
Impossibility to withstand 200 W load   over the time proves the concept.
You may be also surprised if anyone else excluding me.. may come  with secret of TK technology.
At that point that person will be the one who deserves our donation and the person who should be properly recognized.
Sooner o later TK will get his benefit from his work and his invention.
I also believe that this person after that  will cooperate with TK as intention of TK is give it to the world.

Wesley

My take is :
Why use am external battery charger to start it up, when the circuitry is run by a battery anyway?
At that brightness of the 2 lamps, he certainly has enough power reserves to feed the circuits. I have no doubts this device is close-looped.
But you are right , even if he did not loop back, any possible batteries would
deplete in half an hour at 200 Watt.

Quote from: Shokac on September 20, 2011, 01:54:59 PM
International patent costs 500.000,00â,¬. Does TK that money?

www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Gruz/WO2008103129A1%20(1).pdf

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchResults?DB=EPODOC&submitted=true&locale=en_EP&ST=singleline&compact=false&DB=EPODOC&query=WO2008103129A1

dllabarre

Wesley

OK. So no batteries in the plastic box that you saw.  Then what was in the plastic box?

Why excluding you?  You make it sound like you already know TKs secret.

If TKs intention is to give it to the world then what is he waiting for?