Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on September 21, 2011, 10:42:27 AM
DELAMORTO COIL....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnfnxI0LQvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb9fDMC22FA - here is origin of this post. Romanov explained everything in that video, you can replicate it easily. Needs translation to English from Russian.

dllabarre

He (Tesla) matched the total weight of the primary and secondary windings so the two would be in a state of resonance.

So if I take it one step further and factor in 1/4 wave length I have:
6 awg 79.65 lbs/1000 feet
12 awg 19.8 lbs/1000 feet

If I use 12 awg for secondary at 4 times length of primary = 19.8 x 4 = 79.2 lbs
The total weight is the same and I create a 1/4 wave length effect.
All in resonance.

Comments anyone?

DonL

T-1000

Quote from: dllabarre on September 21, 2011, 11:10:50 AM
If I use 12 awg for secondary at 4 times length of primary = 19.8 x 4 = 79.2 lbs
The total weight is the same and I create a 1/4 wave length effect.
All in resonance.

As it was been said by Tesla - wire diameter does not mater, the mass matters. Also for primary it -must be- lowest impedance coil as possible - that's why Tesla coils have primary made as pancace bifiler coil made from tube.
Also, the diameter of secondary affects voltage/current so wider wire you put, less voltage/more current you should get (theorically) because primary acts as high pressure pump and secondary as collector tank.
Tesla was always saying about aether/electricity effects to be same as pressurized gas effects. So same physics laws there. With gas if you put high pressure over small valve into high capacity tank, it dissipates energy and cools down. Look on how fridges work :)

P.S. forgot to mention - with HV capacitor discharge you create that high power(pressure) because capacitor discharges -entire- amount of stored energy over shortest period of time. This creates high energy spike what's been utilized in Tesla coils. And to charge capacitor you need highest frequency low current HV as possible so capacitor gets enough of timeframe for next discharge period. The spark gap acts as valve for timeframe when certain voltage (pressure) on capacitor is collected.

scratchrobot

Quote from: dllabarre on September 21, 2011, 10:16:23 AM
"The primary and secondary coils masses must be equivelent for electrostatic resonanse (Tesla's rule)"

Masses meaning physical weight?
Like for primary 1 lb of 12 awg and for secondary 1 lb of 22 awg?

DonL

Yes, maybe suface area is also important?

dllabarre

Quote from: T-1000 on September 21, 2011, 11:31:35 AM
P.S. forgot to mention - with HV capacitor discharge you create that high power(pressure) because capacitor discharges -entire- amount of stored energy over shortest period of time. This creates high energy spike what's been utilized in Tesla coils. And to charge capacitor you need highest frequency low current HV as possible so capacitor gets enough of timeframe for next discharge period. The spark gap acts as valve for timeframe when certain voltage (pressure) on capacitor is collected.

Good point.

Thank you