Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: T-1000 on October 02, 2011, 04:28:56 AM
Did you ever built 2 same Tesla coils for power transfer like Nicola Tesla did?
Unless you did, you're in deep jungle of guesses.... :)

No I haven't because others have and failed. I do not need to hit my hand with a hammer to know it's going to hurt either. Again were is the magnet wire in Tariels devices like that used in Tesla coils? Who builds or has built a Tesla coil with heavy insulated wire?.......nobody, guess why.

Quote from: T-1000 on October 02, 2011, 04:28:56 AM
P.S> Primary coil can easily fit into size of those boxes under secondary coils.

Exactly my point thanks  ;D I can fit a lot of things in those boxes under the coils including a hamster and cage. But at the end of the day, because you can't see what's in the boxes, your assumption of a primary coil is just as valid as my hamster and cage.

I am still asking the question: Were is the loosely coupled coil in the 100KW unit? Well we can only see the short coil in full and there is no loosely coupled primary. We are better served by having a discussion of 'Why in the Turkish unit does one tower have a spike on top and the other don't?'

And still better questions.

Tariel clams in the video that a ground is not needed. why?
What is the value of heat treated iron?

-Core

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: core on October 02, 2011, 09:43:52 AM
With all do respect, please spent some time doing research, Tariel has clearly stated, thanks to Stivep, that it can be done with or without bifiliar. Please see Stivep's YouTube channel. Here is part 3 of a translation, start from 3:00 min. in and pay close attention.

Also Tariel speaks of heat treated Iron.

http://www.youtube.com/user/stivep1#p/u/8/oDYX8uwydoY

Has it ever been stated that Tesla used a Caduceus coil? Where is this information? All members could benefit from viewing all three translations that Stevip made.

-Core

I DO spend a lot of time doing research, but i can not possibly have access to ALL information, no-one can, no-one is omniscient. So please be a bit more careful in what you say.
Still that does not answer WHY TK preferred to use a bifilar coil in 2 devices.
There must be a benefit. It's like i tell you, you can also build a house without any tools. You certainly can if you got enough time.
And i talk only about the new device and the aquarium device.

You have ignored my point that a crossed-bifilar exhibits different electromagnetic properties  than a monofilar coil. I highly doubt that one can attempt to exactly replicate any of the 2 devices having those coils by simply replacing them with monofilars.

From other Planet

let's assume the statements are true,
perhaps it's like this:
- device works with standard monfiliar coil, but bifiliar (caduceus) coil gives more output (for some reason).
- device even works without any ground connections, but without them, device has not COP of 300% (example), but perhaps only 140%, maybe because of worse electron transfer with surrounding environment (just a guess)
good you people think about these things, the final trace to OU could be hidden in smallest details

T-1000

Quote from: core on October 02, 2011, 09:57:21 AM
No I haven't because others have and failed. I do not need to hit my hand with a hammer to know it's going to hurt either. Again were is the magnet wire in Tariels devices like that used in Tesla coils? Who builds or has built a Tesla coil with heavy insulated wire?.......nobody, guess why.

Then build one, if you follow exact N. Tesla steps, the 99% of success chance is yours :) Only after you can have own opinion on what's really going on.

Quote from: core on October 02, 2011, 09:57:21 AM
Exactly my point thanks  ;D I can fit a lot of things in those boxes under the coils including a hamster and cage. But at the end of the day, because you can't see what's in the boxes, your assumption of a primary coil is just as valid as my hamster and cage.

To make those coils arcing on top (clearly seen in video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRkDySQCSM) what do you need to have in boxes? Again, the answer will come after you spend time actually replicating at least known things... ;)

P.S. TK did not invented everything in his device, he only made "resonance in resonance" synchronization in his devices.

core

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 02, 2011, 10:11:45 AM
I DO spend a lot of time doing research, but i can not possibly have access to ALL information, no-one can, no-one is omniscient. So please be a bit more careful in what you say.

Yes, and I started my sentence with the words With all do respect does that not mean anything anymore in the English language?

Still that does not answer WHY TK preferred to use a bifilar coil in 2 devices.
There must be a benefit. It's like i tell you, you can also build a house without any tools. You certainly can if you got enough time.
And i talk only about the new device and the aquarium device.

Excellent analogy! At the end of the day we both built houses, mine by hand yours with tools. So what's the difference? ........ nothing they both serve the same purpose.

You have ignored my point that a crossed-bifilar exhibits different electromagnetic properties  than a monofilar coil. I highly doubt that one can attempt to exactly replicate any of the 2 devices having those coils by simply replacing them with monofilars.

Yes I ignored your point, and it will serve you well to ignore it also. If you can't replicate the simple monofilar coil devices what exactly makes you believe that you will figure out the more complex devices?

It's like this, if you can't tune up/rebuild a simple 2 cycle lawn mover engine why would someone think they can rebuild/ tune up a modern eight cylinder car engine?

Look, everyone will do what they want, thats a fact. But please, lets not divorce ourselves from simple truth's. Stivep's YouTube channel is the 'goto' source for us non-Russian speaking people for information. Certainly I am sure some of Tariels words are meant to confuse and some are true. The goal, in my opinion, is not to replicate a 100Kw unit but to build a 20watt unit. We learn this then size becomes a non-issue.

-Core