Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: T-1000 on October 02, 2011, 12:45:16 PM
I did built small Tesla coil at home, tried counter-bifiler and Caduceus windings as Tesla primary. With Caducious you expect 2 secondaries on its ends..
The ion flow made end of secondary coil glov and my hands won't hurt when catching 1cm+ spark from it. From single wire it even lights up 220V 15W bulb partially and luminescence lamps start glowing up nearby. The energy amount I see over there is way much more than I feed into HV circuit from battery.

Obviously you got only theoretical part so it can't be much understanding about what's happening in Tesla coil and I strongly recommend to get practical knowledge before discussing further.

Making a claim of overunity doesn't solidify your argument or make you an authoritative figure on the subject. If anything now you have to back you big claim up.

My claim is very simple. People are being strung along, and asked to believe in the most outrageous things. When this is achieved you effectively buy yourself time and control the direction of experimentation. Last year magnetic amplifier was a hot topic and people were swearing up and down that this was the secret. Go back through the thread you will find many. Now caduceus is the new flavor. In two months there will be something new, caduceus coil will be nothing but and old 'has been'. 

I bet Ebay is on fire with electronic boiler controls. Why, because you were told this is the right direction even though there is no conclusive proof that the module is even active. What about those printed circuit boards under the plastic box? Think there hot?

Your wrong, I have no theoretical knowledge of a Tesla coil. I simply listen to others that are much more intelligent on the topic and accept there outcome. NOBODY has ever gotten free energy from a Tesla coil..... well except you of course.

You are entitled to speculate all you want. But understand, I hold that right also. The difference is that if you make a wild claim of FE you will be asked to back it up.

-Core

T-1000

Quote from: core on October 02, 2011, 01:25:50 PM
Making a claim of overunity doesn't solidify your argument or make you an authoritative figure on the subject. If anything now you have to back you big claim up.

To be honest, trolling does not help to replicate TK device nor Tesla Coil as energy generator.
Please do not waste time trying to prove something you did not replicated yourself.

P.S>  I do not claim anything and my experience from practical tests may be seen as deception or truth - the choice is yours... :)

core

Quote from: T-1000 on October 02, 2011, 01:33:40 PM
To be honest, trolling does not help to replicate TK device nor Tesla Coil as energy generator.
Please do not waste time trying to prove something you did not replicated yourself.

P.S>  I do not claim anything and my experience from practical tests may be seen as deception or truth - the choice is yours... :)

Huh? You did make a claim.

The energy amount I see over there is way much more than I feed into HV circuit from battery.
You are claiming 'what you see is way much more than what you feed into the HV circuit' thats a claim dude.

As expected when someone questions a claim, that individual that questions the claim is labeled a troll. But the individual with the claim is never labeled a fraud.

Whatever. Don't forget to wrap the coil in blue tape that's also important. .......Done

-Core

T-1000

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on October 02, 2011, 01:25:42 PM
What is common in these pictures?
That's right. Tesla coil is placed between the plates in a capacitor.
At this Konder received pulses as in the type of cathode ray tubes. It creates an electrostatic field. Tesla on this occasion said that if you miss the essential disturbance through such a field is formed, what's ... :)
I do not remember who said in an aquarium but also wound coil to the condenser .....

ЧÑ,о общего на эÑ,иÑ... снимкаÑ...?
Правильно. КаÑ,ушка Ñ,еслы помещаеÑ,ся между обкладками как в конденсаÑ,оре.
На эÑ,оÑ, кондер посÑ,упаюÑ, импульсы по Ñ,ипу как в газоразрядныÑ... лампаÑ.... СоздаеÑ,ся элекÑ,росÑ,аÑ,ическое поле. Тесла по эÑ,ому поводу говорил чÑ,о если пропусÑ,иÑ,ÑŒ эÑ,,ирные возмущение через Ñ,акое поле Ñ,о чего Ñ,ам образуеÑ,ся... :)
Не помню кÑ,о говорил но в аквариуме индукÑ,ор Ñ,оже намоÑ,ан на конденсаÑ,оре .....

Anyone tried to wrap coil between capacitor plates and use it as HV capacitor before spark gap? would be interesting to see.

Quote from: core on October 02, 2011, 02:00:18 PM
As expected when someone questions a claim, that individual that questions the claim is labeled a troll. But the individual with the claim is never labeled a fraud.
You said it never worked and you never tried to ensure is it truth or not by replicating yourself and cannot compare someone's experience with yours. I just told what I seen in my experiment. End of story. :)

Pirate88179

Come on fellows, let's continue to work together to try to figure this thing out.

Core raises a valid point in that, since "the secret" is being withheld from us, as we have seen on so many other devices, all we are left with is theorizing, speculating and experimenting.  This is obviously very frustrating and I too share this frustration.  Wesley has given us some first hand information from his visit to TK but, TK did not give him everything, or at least enough for a replication.  I still live in hope that TK will disclose all before he is no longer able to.  I also hope that once he does, he receives some decent income which he could get from selling plans, kits, etc.  But, it is up to him.

Until then, none of us "knows" enough to replicate.  There has been some excellent speculation, some of which I agree with and some I don't have enough information to form an opinion either way.

Maybe TK will come forward with the secret.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen