Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

yes,dole 1/4 wavelength or the peak of the wave I agree  :D

Cosmic Hero

Quote from: dole on October 04, 2011, 04:57:43 AM

I would say why not, or rather very good, but this time little bit different,
we pulsing standing wave! Doing this with traveling was wrong, will generate only mess.
Push at the potential peak as we do with children swing at the precise time,
You see ELgoose gringo  :)

d.

You could be on to something with the standing wave. While I have never found any written reference to it from Meyer, his transformers seem to have been designed to create a standing wave. Meyer's "adjustable choke" is wired like an autoformer. Several of his patents show how he uses an autoformer with many taps to drive the wave or bounce the voltage up.

Regardless, I will need the window type circuit I am designing to trigger the flyback.

Usually when we push a child on a swing, we only push from one side. Kapanadze is pushing and pulling. I doubt it is necessary to push and pull to go overunity if the circuit is resonant. I think the child swing analogy is accurate because Stan Meyer talked a lot about preventing the circuit from going to infinity using a mark space PWM.

Both Kapanadze and Meyer demonstrated magnetohydrodynamic effect.

Both Meyer and Kapanadze used composite wire which also becomes part of the core.

core

It occurred to me last night that the flame sensors roll in the system is more like a 'throttle' control. In this case we know that a current can pass through an ion field. This in a typical boiler setup is an indication that flame has been established. If the ion field is lost some modules go into an 'Auto-recycle' and attempt to light the flame again (energize hi-voltage)

The HV wire is wrapped around the metal (maybe iron) core. The core material itself is well grounded to the thick ground wire. The HV pulses create an ion cloud on both the inside and outside of the metal core. The flame sensor shuts down the high voltage when a current can be passed to ground. When this ion cloud dissipates, sensed by the flame sensor, the HV is restarted.

In this format the HV is regulated (throttle control) preventing an power overload. Also it assumes that ions play a key role here. The location of the flame sensor is very suspicious, If HV is all we needed then a diode to ground on the flame sensor (i have never tried that) would be sufficient.

That fact that the sensor is located on the coil leads me to believe that the core material is conductive (and grounded) and HV is creating an ion cloud above and below the surface of this conductive core.

How does this all come together?........... beats the F out of me. But I will say that the Flame sensor operation is industry standard. With that said we don't have to come up with any wicked theories on how its being used.

Food for thought.

-Core

core

One more thing.

Basically we end up with one big capacitor. The metal core on the HV becomes (-) ion charge the secondary becomes (+) ion charged.

-Core

stivep

Everything you need to understand How the  SHVGS works and why has so much immunity from Back EMF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAPe3DiYt2o

Tariel Kapanadze HV generating circuit SHVGS

Wesley