Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

FreeEnergyInfo

dllabarre

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on October 11, 2011, 06:46:19 PM
VIDEO....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRuwV9IlaY

SHEM ....

If you must post pictures and schematics PLEASE at least translate them first.
Majority of readers here can't read Russian.
We also can't copy and paste the Russian type in the pictures to get translated.

I'd love to try and build some of these but It's impossible when I can't read the Russian nor get it translated.

DonL

xenomorphlabs

The connectivity of the red cable from the lamps concerning the bifilar caduceus got me thinking a lot.
If it would be actually becoming part of that coil, then what would the other monofilar part (as in part of the bifilar) be connected to at all?

Looked at Stivep's hi-res photos again and it seems that the 2 red cables on the right side have a slightly different wire diameter. (maybe 6mm and 8mm)

The point is that the thicker cable is actually the cable that goes to the lamps
and from doing some measurements on the pic it seems that it would be too thick to possibly be part of the coil (see attached pic). The coil seems to be made with 2 smaller diameter cables.

wattsup

Funny thing. In the last TK video we did not see any fan blowing on some transistors. Of course it could be in the plastic container or on those circuit boards.

@stivep

I have a question if possible but please understand that I am bringing this up with the greatest level of respect for both you and TK.

About the unit you videoed, does TK know you have seen the right one. I mean since he was not there, is it possible these guys put together a unit and slapped on a bunch of additional stuff to give us a hard time. What I mean is did TK see your video or since you have left, he is in the  hospital and maybe does not even know if the video is of the same device he wanted you to see, and these three other guys were maybe just playing around and obviously have great mistrust since they do not really know you like TK does. Or, has TK confirmed to you that he saw your video and that is the device he in fact wanted you to see. This may sound picky but it is very important because just think, if you were TK and were under the same conditions, would those around you not try to fool any inquisitive video carrying sweet talker from stealing TKs (and most probably those around TK) secret(s).

I just find all those circuit boards as being total overkill as if they dressed up a mouse in an elephant costume. Also they could very easilly just put a few batteries in that plastic box and pulse hv with that and they know you will never know about it. Just to get rid of you. I am just a little concerned about that. When you took the white box in your hand, what did that guy tell you. I got the feeling he said something like "Hey man, please do not touch anything". Of course, imagine the bulbs are on and you pull on that white box and they know the probe going in the fat coil is just pushed in between the winds so it could be pulled out very easilly. Now if you pulled it out, what would happen. Would the bulbs stay on or go off. I think that is what he did not want to risk you seeing because one way, you could think they played a fast one, the other way it gives away some key operational information they do not want you to know. Hmmmmmmm.

OK, regarding the high voltage from the white box.

Yes we see one of the HV leads going to the shielded part of the cable wire and we can clearly see the center wire is open ended on that same side. This is very peculiar. Also sending HV on the shielded side is doing what, when the shield wires are non-insulated and crisscrossing all through, with HV this should be creating endless micro-sparks in the cable. I don't know but something seems very fishy, or that HV is creating sparks in the cable and the cable should be hot or melting or something. HV is usually only conducted via a single strand so how can they be putting that HV on that shielded side?

Again with the greatest respect for you and TK, I am bringing this up just to find out what you think about it.

wattsup

dllabarre

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on October 11, 2011, 06:46:19 PM
VIDEO....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRuwV9IlaY

SHEM ....

By the way...

This device with the large torrid looks like a large Joule thief circuit.
What gives it away is the bulbs are connected in series where high voltage/low amps can power regular light bulbs.

DonL