Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

stivep

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on October 12, 2011, 03:38:19 PM
http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/siuzana_free_energy/

With whole  do respect.
It will be proven if replicated.
So far. Te wire  hanging  looks like it is antenna.
The frequency of resonant  LC tank is about 91.1 MHz ( estimated)
Similarity to classical D Smith.

If it is proven  as working that it would be first  groundless device.
Another problem is  that I do not see square shape component in here.
I'm skeptical.That's all.

Wesley

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: forest on October 12, 2011, 03:36:56 PM
Guys, you overcomplicate things. Do not think how it works , rather think what we need to get the same effect. Device may be completly different , idea is important.

WHAT WE NEED ? IN SIMPLE WORDS,PLEASE !!!! Imagine a black box device with power/votage/amperage  meters and so on connected to output and then we measure also input power and we attach various loads. How does behave ordinary device connected to power grid and how should behave OU device ?

Your comment is somewhat demanding.
First you criticize folks for making things "too complicated".
Fair enough, that's your opinion.
But then you yourself don't offer anything less
complicated. Instead you expect everybody else to do the "simple thinking" for you ?

It is remarkable that nobody of the folks who make one of those "keep it simple" comments, never comes forward with an idea or first step to start a discussion in the simple direction when kindly asked to.
It might go somewhere even, but it needs to be presented to be discussed or picked up by others.

Magluvin

Thanks Wesley

Makes sense.  The idea was, if the impedance was lower than the resistance of the coil, then could the coil carry more current at that time, rather than dc resistance current.

Then I was thinking, if there were nodes along the wire of the coil...
If 1 node, in the middle, would we just count half of the coil as to how much current can happen?

3 nodes, 1/4 resistance between each node, more current?

Hope you understand what Im getting at.  ;]

Good stuff. And the more we understand, the more we will understand.  ;]

Mags

forest

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 12, 2011, 04:22:12 PM
Your comment is somewhat demanding.
First you criticize folks for making things "too complicated".
Fair enough, that's your opinion.
But then you yourself don't offer anything less
complicated. Instead you expect everybody else to do the "simple thinking" for you ?

It is remarkable that nobody of the folks who make one of those "keep it simple" comments, never comes forward with an idea or first step to start a discussion in the simple direction when kindly asked to.
It might go somewhere even, but it needs to be presented to be discussed or picked up by others.

Yeah,ok. But that's no answer. This forum is like others : every person has own theory or even a few.And theories are changing. If I present my theory it would be ridiculed like others,to keep status quo while there is no point it in.Think alone. I really would like somebody to find what i found after thinking and discussing with friends last Tariel video with clear box (fulltime version).I can describe that of course but you will not see the importance in it.
I posted links to two videos of very clever Russian man who shown somethin like this , probably.

Return, watch full Tariel video, looks at bulbs banks , listen to spoken text (in Russian if you can understand) and think  what you see and what you get everyday in normal situation ? do you see this difference ? it's not only visible it is described by Tariel (or his assistant).Don't listen to the theories , think by yourself, listen to the Tariel comments.Very important one.
Again, what we are looking for ? Resonant circuit ? YES. Independant circuit ? YES
How ? How you can make it independant? Listen what Tariel is explaining about power station and you must extrapolate it to theoretical circuit even if you think it is impossible to exists.Think!

P.S.  what if you end on ohm law ?

xenomorphlabs

@forest:
Just to avoid any misunderstanding.
You are now basically claiming that you have "figured out" Kapanadze's principle and that your theory is the only valid one,
but as many before you ,you are hesitant to share it, because you want people to figure it out for themselves and want to act as the background figure that gives little hints?
Is that the quintessence of what you are trying to say?
If yes, [ i just keep it blank ].
If not, big apologies for having misunderstood you, really hoping that i misunderstood something.
If you are just cautious to be ridiculed as you say, i can tell you that
anyone who ridicules you for your theory first must have a better one.
Any theory about TK is as valid as the other one and people should respect
other people's theories at least with scientific constructive criticism rather than with ridicule.

P.S.: You would actually be welcome by 95% of the forum members here, if you could translate the videos that you posted or write a short summary of them. For most people here do not understand russian and they have no chance
listening to the concepts presented there.