Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllabarre

Quote from: T-1000 on October 15, 2011, 09:46:42 AM
TK followed Nicola Tesla for his device.
Our setup is direct result of Nicola Tesla years of hard work.
This revived technology was forgotten and hidden for >100 years. It is re-discovery and not something did not exist before... :)

Thank you T-1000 for all the work you and your group have done with Wesley (Stivep).

(Never mind the original question I posted here)

Thank you,
DonL

AbbaRue

Quick Thought Here:

Trying to get a device to loop back on itself to run itself may not work because it throws off the resonance.
So I always suggest a person build a 2nd duplicate device.
Building 2 identical devices will accomplish 2 things:

1) You can use the output from #! to run #2 and then use the output of #2 to run #1. 
If you get #1 tuned perfectly to run #2 then you know how to tune #2 to run #1. 

2) By building 2 identical working units you know the device can be replicated by all because you have done it.
You also know it's not a strange unknown phenomenon happening only once, because you got something just right.

I've been following this thread with great interest for months now. 
I tested the circuit that was on JLN Labs site, didn't get any positive resaults,
so I went on with another project that is somewhat related to this device.
I figured if I ever want to get a working OU device I will have to combine all I know and invent my own.
But this new breakthrough has got me very exited!  I still have my test unit sitting here.

Harold

energia9

Quote from: AbbaRue on October 15, 2011, 10:48:09 AM
Quick Thought Here:

Trying to get a device to loop back on itself to run itself may not work because it throws off the resonance.

1) You can use the output from #! to run #2 and then use the output of #2 to run #1. 

2) By building 2 identical working units you know the device can be replicated by all because you have done it.
You also know it's not a strange unknown phenomenon happening only once, because you got something just right.

I tested the circuit that was on JLN Labs site, didn't get any positive resaults,
I figured if I ever want to get a working OU device I will have to combine all I know and invent my own.
But this new breakthrough has got me very exited!  I still have my test unit sitting here.

Harold
Harold Exactly what i want to do... use output on second one to loop back from second to 1,  how clever
Peace

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: AbbaRue on October 15, 2011, 10:48:09 AM
Quick Thought Here:

Harold

Hmm,it think it will still throw off the resonance due to the input impedance of the 2nd circuit which will still be hungry for energy from the 1st unit's output to feed the driving circuits. But don't hesitate to experimentally make sure.
That is of course assuming that your output depends on resonance at all.

Kapanadze may have found something that adjusts the resonant circuit to the load to keep the resonant condition, which he refers to as auto-resonance and seems to be proprietary to his design. Otherwise you would just use resonant extraction methods.

ramset

Gentlemen
What a beautiful day it is!!!
Wesley, Good morning!!
T 1000 Good afternoon!!

Oh what a beautiful Day  ;D

Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming!!

Wesley I am also In NY [well Long island today]
If you ever need help or whatever ...I will do anything I can to assist you!!
Chetkremens@Gmail.com
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma