Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEKTRON

Quote from: wattsup on October 18, 2011, 09:56:05 AM
Yes but again, in the WVT video sending HV into the shielded side of that cable wire is really weird because the shielding wire is not insulated wire. Seems to me it will be creating all sorts of internal sparks or could that be an intended effect, instead of producing one big spark you produce millions of micro-sparks. But that wire should have been melting with all that internal sparking. Just don't know. Maybe someone can try sending HV into the shield of a cable wire to see what can happen.

wattsup
good idea!

energia9

Quote from: T-1000 on October 18, 2011, 10:35:39 AM
Flyback transformer is pumped with sine wave (1 step up, 9 steps down, see drawing in picture) in resonance (to tune resonant frequency put two winds of insulated wire on ferrite core the attach oscilloscope). You can feed in sawtooth wave for better performance (like in TV set) but you must get HV sine wave out in resonance. The "hot" flyback coil end goes to AV diode plug, the "cold" end goes to the centre between 2 secondary coils. This makes coils to act as inductive capacitor between primary and secondaries (the capacitance between coils is few picofarads when checked straight on multimeter). This type of circuit allows to isolate secondary coil load from flyback transformer so flyback is not affected by load.
The AV plug can work even with one wire but the flyback transformer performance is lower then.

The primary coil - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmJg1Kmbgk4
The tube diameter is 6 cm, length 30 cm
5x1 meter of 2mm diameter wire (50+50cm in caduceus winding)
The 2 secondary coils: 5 meters 2 mm diameter wire each
(the mass of each secondary coil match mass of primary for electrostatic resonance). The left hand + right hand winding.
The variable cap is 25kV up to 500pF capacitor for tuning.
Can't say frequency there due to high voltages for oscilloscope. See video for it and oscilloscope probe shorted and inside of TT where light bulb is shown lighted up.

Good luck!
Can your team show all info about everything, so there will be no further questions asked, this is the easiest for everyone,  what kind of driver we have to use for the flyback to get best result? the frequency has to be very stable?
i have allready started making the coils and everything, i have to be 100 percent sure what im doing..
Thank you Arunas

TheCell

@T-1000
Could you please show us the diagram of your flyback driver circuit ?

(I got someone, who can build it , with a plan of course)

dllabarre

Quote from: T-1000 on October 18, 2011, 10:35:39 AM
Flyback transformer is pumped with sine wave (1 step up, 9 steps down, see drawing in picture) in resonance (to tune resonant frequency put two winds of insulated wire on ferrite core the attach oscilloscope). You can feed in sawtooth wave for better performance (like in TV set) but you must get HV sine wave out in resonance. The "hot" flyback coil end goes to AV diode plug, the "cold" end goes to the centre between 2 secondary coils. This makes coils to act as inductive capacitor between primary and secondaries (the capacitance between coils is few picofarads when checked straight on multimeter). This type of circuit allows to isolate secondary coil load from flyback transformer so flyback is not affected by load.
The capacitor in flyback transformer makes LC circuit  with resonant frequency on ferrite core what is connected between "cold" HV wire and secondary TT coil.
The AV plug can work even with one wire but the flyback transformer performance is lower then.

The primary coil - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmJg1Kmbgk4
The tube diameter is 6 cm, length 30 cm
5x1 meter of 2mm diameter wire (50+50cm in caduceus winding)
The 2 secondary coils: 5 meters 2 mm diameter wire each
(the mass of each secondary coil match mass of primary for electrostatic resonance). The left hand + right hand winding.
The variable cap is 25kV up to 500pF capacitor for tuning.
Can't say frequency there due to high voltages for oscilloscope. See video for it and oscilloscope probe shorted and inside of TT where light bulb is shown lighted up.

Good luck!

Thank you!!

DonL

stivep

Guys please wait we are only people and even that I work on it more than I could every day  We can do only as much as we can...
We will give you every possible detail... no secrets.....
No glory is expected to us.. Do not forget about TK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to do my best.
I hesitate to take responsibility  to collect money for Tariel because I do not want to be under scrutiny ....
I'm trying to do my best  to establish bases  for help to TK without me being receiver of any  financial resources dedicated and donated to him.

I would like be on the site  seeing TK in good hospital anywhere in the world.
We do not want another Nicola Tesla ending his life with no money and no felling in his hart ... that  hes work will not be lost and will be  preserved for humanity...

IN  THE MEAN TIME PLEASE PROMOTE THAT INFORMATION ( the technological approach and/or YouTube video ANY  POSSIBLE WAY TO ANY POSSIBLE PLACE THAT WILL HELP ALL OF US

Thank you for your attention to all of us. I'm perfectly good health that statement is in case someone will state that I have had hart attack!!!

Make copy of all of the material into your computers in case!!

Wesley