Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

@wattsup:
If you removed the flyback from a monitor and judging from the looks of it being still intact, i guess you haven't removed the HV diodes / kenetron ?

stivep

link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJBpNKSsdqw

Yesterday I have spoken to Tariel Kapanadze by myself..

Please look again there is message in  white box upper side of  the video...
News From TK after reviewing my video...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wesley 
[/glow]

help to Tariel Kapanadze is our duty..
He is sick at home.. I understood that  he was thrown out of hospital.. no money for treatment... I'm waiting for confirmation of the facts..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm working on it now...
the money has to come to his account  I should  not have anything to do with it......................That means I should be only  helping him establish the path and he should be the only receiver...of funds

We do not need to collect a lot  if he will be  helped in  Georgian hospital... even few dollars   will help per single person wiling to help Tariel..
Do not forget he made it happened...

FreeEnergyInfo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52YBOB4h-IM&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8FaohsCs8&feature=player_embedded
Железо оÑ, Ñ,расÑ,,ормаÑ,ора ТС-150 ТС-270 или подобного(сÑ,ояли в блокаÑ... пиÑ,ания УЛПЦТ совеÑ,скиÑ... Ñ,елеков).
Железо в разобранном сосÑ,оянии поÑ...оже на букву U, берешь любой провод в изоляции,3-10 меÑ,ров.
Ð"елишь не оÑ,резая пополам, одну половину моÑ,аешь на одину сÑ,орону керна,вÑ,орую половину на другую сÑ,орону керна.
Точно Ñ,акже делаешь вÑ,орую половинку U, поÑ,ом соединяешь вмесÑ,е.
Ð'Ñ,орую обмоÑ,ку можно сделаÑ,ÑŒ меньше или больше,при эÑ,ом получаешь разную амплиÑ,уду сигнала на выÑ...оде и другую часÑ,оÑ,у эÑ,,Ñ,,екÑ,а.
ОбмоÑ,ок всего две! Но на разныÑ... часÑ,яÑ... керна.

stivep

Quote from: Shokac on October 19, 2011, 05:03:35 AM
Effect of ´electron- or ion-cascade´ is known by special arrangement of conductors, like used e.g. at Testatika. Picture EV AEG 12 shows construction in principle.

Sheets of capacitor are winded spiral. One sheet takes negative charge (red), on surface takes positive charge (blue), between both sheets isolating material is installed (here not drawn). Several of such units are arranged one by one, where each inner end of sheet is connected with outer beginning of next corresponding sheet (here marked by thick black lines).

When discharging that capacitor-cascade, more ´electrons´ exit than originally put into system and ´ionisation´ is detected. Both effects however are only side-appearances, process by itself exclusively is based on pressure of Free Ether onto charges resp. overlaying motion ahead of current. Above this, no normal capacitor (-dipoles) nor isolation are necessary. Much more effect will show naked surfaces or wires (here thus only minus-sheets) which are exposed to Free Ether directly.

Ether is moving by light speed (at its local limited areas) and electric current can also move (approximately) by light speed (apparently ahead). Nevertheless, differences of lengths alongside spiral bended surfaces are important. Layer of charge show basic pattern of motions onto which is impressed overlaying motion-ahead (and synchronously also cross to), both by certain speeds.

At inner side of spiral, distances become shorter and space becomes more narrow, i.e. ether there comes into ´stress-situations´. Resulting of is thicker layer of charges at inner parts of surfaces. Free Ether affects stronger pressure into these thicker balancing areas, i.e. also with accelerating effect. Relative to length of conductor thus current will flow (apparently ahead) faster and faster towards inside of spiral. Alongside bended sheet-surfaces, charge layer will ´slip´ ahead increasingly faster. At round wire-surfaces, motions wind around-ahead correspondingly faster.

At picture EV AEG 13 schematic is drawn such an ´acceleration-cascade´, where conductive wire (red) is winded spiral and its negative charge resp. current runs through three of these truncated cones one by one (A, B and C). At the end of that unit, not ´more electrons´ appear, but charge there is impressed by overlaying motion much stronger and faster into direction ahead.

Within such coil-cones for example is piling up accelerated ´bow-wave´ with corresponding inertia into direction-ahead, however also with corresponding ´suction-effect´ into backward direction. Previous mentioned ´pump-effect´ thus is generated by this conception, now however only by direct affecting pressure of Free Ether onto charge-layer.

So it´s important, Free Ether can affect most free onto charge layers, i.e. these coils should be winded loose. Such units could be build by large scale or several of these coil-cones could be installed within small box, like e.g. sketched at this picture at D by view top-down (four coil-cones at different levels are arranged within box of not-conductive material). This current now should be allowed to ´fall into depression´.
Fellows  please read it it is important to understand !!!
Thank you my friend

Wesley

wattsup

@stivep1

I don't mind helping TK at all. I checked and there are several Western Union points in Tbilisi that could be used or if TK has a Paypal account we could all send something directly, or, if not, I can use my Paypal to receive and send to him when enough is in. That is not a problem.

If using Western Union or a swift transfer, maybe it will be best for TK to give another name if he cannot go himself to the local office to receive monies, he may ask us to put it under another persons name. But that new name should be confirmed to you by TK only.

wattsup