Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 19, 2011, 05:34:08 PM
@T-1000 : Any chance of adding values to the schematic too for completeness?
Thank you and good work.

Each time you need to tune circuits and this will lead to different parts.

The capacitor in ТÐ'С-110ЛА is attached bellow (47pf 10kV):

xenomorphlabs

@T-1000: So you are running the HV inverter off the wall (220 Volt?) with an isolation transformer to (12 Volt or 1:1 ?) and then rectify it or is this like Mannix said a feedback attempt with an additional transformer?
Guess it's not, cuz the inital power supply would be missing.
Seems also to be 1:1, so transistors at 220 Volt Vcc, because 0.025A*220V=5.5Watt which is what you initially stated.

e2matrix

Quote from: AbbaRue on October 19, 2011, 11:27:19 AM
What is wrong with TK? 

If he is suffering from any form of infection then he is better at home.
Tell him to get some "calcium hypochlorite"  and put it into Gel Caps. from health store.
Take a "calcium hypochlorite" capsule with water every 2 to 3 hours. 
In a few days he should be well again.
"calcium hypochlorite" is sold in swiming pool supply stores for very cheap.
It's called swiming pool shock, or swiming pool chlorine.
Just make sure he reads the ingredients, should say "calcium hypochlorite" 65% or something simular.
Here is a link to learn more about "calcium hypochlorite"  check link that says "Protocol 4000. 

http://jimhumble.biz/

REMEMBER it must say "calcium hypochlorite" on the package.
I get mine at Canadian Tire Store in pool section for $5 a bag of 0.4 kg. Very Cheap! 
A couple of weeks ago I had strep throat really bad, took this and in 2 days it was gone.
This stuff heals many cancers too, everyone should know about this. 
Anyone over 65 should take 1 capsule every day or so: to keep in good health.
Take this and you will have no more Colds or Flues, It even cures Diabetics.
Remember distilled water should be drank, and at least 2 cups with each capsule.

Very Important!  This could save TK's Life.
Off topic sort of but good info for Tariel.  I think MMS in liquid form is best and safest and yes it DOES work and is amazingly powerful in healing so many things.  Jim Humble is a true humanitarian saving thousands of lives.  I hope a year from now we will be saying the same thing about Tariel, Wesley and group also because of the info that is being brought out here and now.  BTW calcium hypochlorite is called MMS2 and IMO is not as safe as MMS but may be more convenient to take for those who work and are on the move during the day. 

electricme

@Tariel K

Here is what the MMS looks like, see below, just a simple small brown bottle with green label.
The white bottle contains the activator of citric acid (which you make up).

Google for MMS or MMS2 or try here http://jimhumble.biz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38&Itemid=66  or here http://www.mineral-solutions.net/ and look for a list of ills it could help you with.

Hope you get well soon.

Thank you for making your energy device.

Jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

AbbaRue

Anyone questioning the safty of Calcium Hypochlorite,
Please, Please read the article on it on Jim Humble's website.
When taken in a gel cap with 16 oz. of water it is harmless to the body.
He refers to it as MMS2.  Here is the link straight from his website:
http://jimhumble.biz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=71
So please stop posting foolish warnings about it. 
In fact I take it before going to bed often. In fact I just took a capsule about 10 min. ago.

I also have some MMS1 and use it too sometimes, only it is harder to get in some parts of the world.
Tariel Kapanadze may not be able to find it, also if he orders it he may have to wait to long to get it.
MMS1 must be mixed with citric acid and left to sit for 3 min. and then mix in water and drink.
That is harder for some people to follow and it tastes bad.

MMS2 (Calcium Hypochlorite) can be found in most places that sell pool chemicals, so it is easy to find. 
So Tariel can get some right away and start getting better, time is important when you're sick!