Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dole

Quote from: Shokac on September 18, 2011, 04:27:51 PM
:-)

I hope that you have seen and the frequency at which this is measured

No problem with that, if you “measure” a TT secondary to the ground, you can generate as much as you can imagine,
enormous “Amperage”, but question rather is, how to convert that to the useful energy?
This is what TK found out and Tesla never told, at list not to me  8)

d.

Shokac

Quote from: dole on September 18, 2011, 05:11:17 PM
No problem with that, if you “measure” a TT secondary to the ground, you can generate as much as you can imagine,
enormous “Amperage”, but question rather is, how to convert that to the useful energy?
This is what TK found out and Tesla never told, at list not to me  8)

d.

I agree with with you.

So I measured the current and frequency. It is necessary to make a resonant "receiver" on the frequency and to try to exploit.

I think Don Smith has a sample or a picture with it.

Today I did a little thinking why TK on the last shot (Stivep) has three HV wires?

Then I thought it might have been big Joule tief. Joule tief automatically adjust the frequency of the resonant frequency.

Shokac

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on September 18, 2011, 05:10:55 PM
For your interest (i assumed you had read the manual):

Xeno,

If you take the blowtorch and put it on the 150A, if it can turn on the light bulb of 220 ??????

Answer is NO!

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: Shokac on September 18, 2011, 05:39:43 PM
Xeno,

If you take the blowtorch and put it on the 150A, if it can turn on the light bulb of 220 ??????

Answer is NO!

Sorry, i just kindly pointed you to a flaw in your measurement methodology based upon the restrictions of the measurement equipment that was used.
That does not mean that your point is invalid and if you are attempting to develop this to a working device, then i wish you the best of luck with it.

dole

Quote from: Shokac on September 18, 2011, 05:28:53 PM
Then I thought it might have been big Joule tief.

Believe me or not, I tried as much as I can, calculating resonant frequency,
correct following and rising to the huge voltage, playing with the all kind of frequencies,
feeding with the “cold” current or “hot”, capacitor pulse, and list can be long.
But main ting I (we) do not know, calls transformer,
and this is f…. brain puzzle, how is wound?
This is what missing â€" TRANSFORMER.

d.