Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: Jury1 on September 22, 2011, 10:05:07 AM
Hi everyone!
Maybe it's «cable generator»?
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Pulse+Engineering,+High-Voltage

I would say TK just connected to the shielding as opposed to the central conductor, so that the HV signal does not get shielded if it would run through the central inductor.
Skin effect is likely to be irrelevant, because these ignition controllers seem to run on 50 Hz and there is no spark gap.

The question remains, why he used coax cable and not "normal" cables.
Some coaxial cables use to a certain percentage aluminum braids for the shield ...

dllabarre

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on September 22, 2011, 10:23:41 AM

The question remains, why he used coax cable and not "normal" cables.
Some coaxial cables use to a certain percentage aluminum braids for the shield ...

It's possible that TK used the coax cable in a capacitance form.  COAX cable can be used as a capacitor.

Just a crazy thought... but who knows?

DonL

Jury1

QuoteIt's possible that TK used the coax cable in a capacitance form….
I lean toward this view. IMHO TK can use the principle of an «open circuit»…

yfree

Dear All,

Have a look at what Tiger2007 came up with.
http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=1056.3700
Tiger2007 is an excellent  experimenter. This definitely points to NMR as a principle of operation and Cu65 as a source of energy.

Regards,

yfree

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: yfree on September 22, 2011, 12:00:04 PM
Dear All,

Have a look at what Tiger2007 came up with.
http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=1056.3700
Tiger2007 is an excellent  experimenter. This definitely points to NMR as a principle of operation and Cu65 as a source of energy.

Regards,

yfree

Hello yfree,
would it be possible for you to explain where you see the definite connection between what Tiger has presented there and NMR ?
The linked 001-lab-page has no reference whatsoever to NMR and the necessary NMR frequencies were not even discussed.
I see just a resonant circuit.
Thank you