Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergyInfo

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on September 23, 2011, 04:30:35 PM
http://cyberenergy.ru/

Хорошая новосÑ,ÑŒ!!!
Ð' понедельник 26.09.2011, будеÑ, размещена инÑ,,ормация, согласно коÑ,орой получен положиÑ,ельный резульÑ,аÑ, в поискаÑ... свободной энергии, а именно досÑ,игнуÑ, коэÑ,,Ñ,,ициенÑ, эÑ,,Ñ,,екÑ,ивносÑ,и коÑ,орый равен 7.

Good news!
On Monday, 09/26/2011, will be information according to which a positive result in the search for the free energy, namely the efficiency ratio reached which is equal to 7.

OBMAN  ,Fraud .... SORY.....

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on September 24, 2011, 08:13:06 AM
OBMAN  ,Fraud .... SORY.....

Well, it sounded promising at least. I was getting already curious.

Товарищи эÑ,о обман : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMP6Jd7Taec :D

stivep

here is something to think about:
in link
http://www.avtechpulse.com/catalog/page060_cat11_avo-7_revision1_web.pdf
There is generator that  does not have any "big"   parts  inside.
This is how version C (without display) it looks like:
http://www.auctionbrokerage.com/display_image.cfm?image=29909_1
but:
· Peak outputs to 150 Amperes
· Pulse widths from 200 ns to 1 ms
· 50, 100 or 500 ns rise times

I have purchased similar one ( damaged)

Here is the point.
The shortest  is the length of the impulse and the rise time of the impulse...(that is  square wave)
The more current  is to be controlled and/or handled by very week   electronic components.

Quote:
"The AVO-7 series of pulse generators is designed for
pulsing laser diodes and other low impedance loads with
amplitudes as high as 150 Volts or 150 Amperes. All AVO-
7 units consist of an instrument mainframe and an output
module which connects to the mainframe via a 2 foot long
detachable cable. The load is connected (soldered) to a
1.0 cm section of microstrip transmission line that
protrudes from the output module."

and how they do it?

"The AVO-7 instruments are voltage pulsers. A resistor
must be connected in series with the diode under test to
limit the current to the maximum rated current (or less).
The output current (IOUT)  can be related to the pulser
output voltage (VOUT), the diode forward voltage drop (VD)
and the required series resistance (RSERIES) by:

I OUT = (V OUT - VD) + R SERIES"

where (VD) is: voltage drop

conclusion:
what I recall.......   ( not authorized to say  more )

"Get the impulse....... do not let it die.. on secondary coil catch it to capacitor."

So we have two factors:
1. ability to use  elements that will be able to hold  high current in short period of time... same way like you, when you  pickup something  very heavy, for  short time.
The secret is rest time..

Hundreds times  I have seen SSB modulation 1KW PEP from the same elements that can not hold 50 W FM
Hundreds times I have seen 50KW radar impulse that will get damaged at 100W continuous wave.
Few times I have seen 500KW of  impulse that could not withhold 100W continuous wave.

You want to make TK??????????? Apply my words and ........you have it..
But please keep in mind NMR.. whether  I'm right or wrong.. till today it is the only theory presented as explanation of origination  of ..TK energy.
What stands for it is........ Play with two oscillators ?
How much it will cost you? $10 per one? ( one transistor  oscillator around 60Hz)
But play with it  keeping in mind.. make interaction to happened at 4000V the lowest  at 2000V

Wesley

PS:Look below photos:
There is nothing here that could hold current nor high voltage .. the secret is short rise time of an impulse and short duration of an impulse..
In version that is capable to handle 150A even if Mosfets are used.. mosfets are without heat sink

T-1000

Quote from: stivep on September 25, 2011, 12:51:01 PM
conclusion:
what I recall.......   ( not authorized to say  more )

"Get the impulse....... do not let it die.. on secondary coil catch it to capacitor."

So we have two factors:
1. ability to use  elements that will be able to hold  high current in short period of time... same way like you, when you  pickup something  very heavy, for  short time.
The secret is rest time..

Hundreds times  I have seen SSB modulation 1KW PEP from the same elements that can not hold 50 W FM
Hundreds times I have seen 50KW radar impulse that will get damaged at 100W continuous wave.
Few times I have seen 500KW of  impulse that could not withhold 100W continuous wave.

You want to make TK??????????? Apply my words and ........you have it..
n that is capable to handle 150A even is Mosfets are used.. mosfets are without heat sink

If you read most important things said by Nicola Tesla 100 years ago you will be amused to find exactly same meaning there.... :)

stivep

Quote from: T-1000 on September 25, 2011, 01:26:24 PM
If you read most important things said by Nicola Tesla 100 years ago you will be amused to find exactly same meaning there.... :)

I  agree , I did not invent this formula...
My wife   is about 45Kg = 100 pounds
I can lift her above my head for short period of time.. and if I do not take rest I'm possibly not able to do it again..
Another factor i
stabilization... ( in TK not important as long as it does not fall below threshold.)
and repetitiveness ( important... very important but only  in factor of  energy accumulated in capacitor..that might be also  coax capacitor..
....so before this energy dissipate the new impulse must arrive.. God I think I have the right answer.... I'm just reading my words....)
Do you see what I say????????
That must be it..........
Coil capacitor............

Can anyone look at picture from my last  visit  to TK and find photograph of exposed end of coax and braid  connected to HV? ( please re post it here)
Can anyone find photographs of TK coil from previous  shows  ..You guys  put so many questions.. on whether it contained Gas in tubing and so on...( please re post it here)

The right answer must  of be.... there was tape on the end of that wire ( coil) to do not show where the wire was connected... and wire was connected to the braid!!!!(other shield)

Wesley

PS: wow wow wow.. I have to continue......
So exited ..............
Here how it works...................

Ready?...........................

Coil capacitor holds impulse longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next impulse comes in  while the old one is still there...............

That impulse makes  induction impulse  stands longer and is feeding  energy to the rest of  output load and back-loop to the source...

Wladimir Utkin You  my Hero...............
Yes NMR is not excluded.....

Ground is reducing BEMF... by feeding additional response from the ground.

I HAVE JUST MADE CHANGE TO MY EXISTING VIDEO PLEASE LOOK AT IT ONE MORE TIME...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZUVUNzvk3w