Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Okay, just made a screenshot of the schematic as a discussion basis.
I don't quite understand this "open-circuit" part that T-1000 talked about.
The lamp/load is connected in that schematic in a closed circuit except one
likes to define a spark-gap as circuit-opening component, but when it conducts
it does close the circuit.
"Discharging over an open circuit" would let me imagine a one-wire connection to the lamp.
Or is that not the lastest schematic?

T-1000

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 14, 2011, 09:17:44 PM
I don't quite understand this "open-circuit" part that T-1000 talked about.

It is time to crosspost over 2 forums for me. Please see my post in http://www.energeticforum.com/162291-post1109.html

Quote from: T-1000;162291First at all,ask yourself question: what happens when you charge capacitor with HF impulses and discharge it? And then you charge it again for next discharge cycle for continues pulses?

The second thing is - when you have Tesla Hairpin attached to diodes from 1 wire after flyback transformer ,what's happening there? Does it affect the flyback input power if you short hairpin completely? The answer is in open circuit... :) You can short it, nothing happens and instead of shorting you charge capacitor over there then discharge to TT. Again, no additional power taken except from capacitor itself.

Now the next step: As you discharge capacitor into coil, you get induction on secondaries but which coil needs to be used for primary for gathering large magnetic impulse as possible? What type of primary coil in TT should be for shorted secondary coil what does not affect primary coil? The answer is - you make standing wave so load does not affect input. Catch 22! :D

And finally, how you connect load? If you connect directly into secondary, it will make LC circuit what you don't want to have. So how to use it? There's only way - attach diode and capacitor then discharge capacitor overvoltage over spark gap. So another open circuit lol!

Have fun on reviving Nicola Tesla work! :)

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 14, 2011, 09:17:44 PM
"Discharging over an open circuit" would let me imagine a one-wire connection to the lamp.
Or is that not the lastest schematic?

If you will have bulb connected straight to capacitor without spark gap - this is what closed circuit is. The spark gap lets capacitor charge up before it shoots over it for sudden discharge.

P.S> Forum trolls, you better start studing on every single N. Tesla document before start trolling about it... :D

xenomorphlabs

@T-1000 and Stivep: Are you guys considering energy in/out measurements or closing the loop as a next step?
Unfortunately pure lamp brightness has been deceiving experimenters in the past, but if you get a good light for 5 Watt then this is satisfactory already assuming the camera has not been able to record the actual light intensity.
Eventually an attempt to close the loop (as in run the device by itself) will help making power gain conclusions.
Good Luck

Magluvin

Here is a shot of the diagram later in the vid. More detail.  ;]

Mags

wattsup

@stivep1

After thinking long and hard about this, if I was to give you a title or nick-name it would be............."The Catalyst".

You can have the best ingredients coming from all over the world, you can put them together, but it takes a special ingredient to make it all come to life.

I see only the positive in your outcome and thank you for this last video which has provided some greater insights.

As one of them said the output is one wire. Y'a man.

Those two diodes after the HV are producing half wave rectification output meaning the load on the HV is cut in half and the output now has half the time and space for resonance. At resonance, this produces high frequency high voltage reactive. But I see a waveform showing 4khz. Then I see this one shown below. I wonder what frequency this is.

wattsup

PS: After those two diodes, this is pure Tesla Ozone Patent (TOP). The high inductance coil in the TOP is replaced here by the half wave rectifier that has half silence mode, which is simply a delay that the high inductance would have also created. Gee whiz. So the HV output to the rest of the circuit is still producing a damped wave. The spark gap is the rotary switch and the working coil is in series with the capacitor after the spark gap. This is the TOP in action with spark gap rotary and off the working coil he uses a second spark gap to condense the output to the load. Y'a man, this can be applied in so many ways.