Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Quote from: ramset on December 29, 2011, 06:55:50 PM
I sold heavy duty Power tools as part of our Construction supply Biz!
Thats a big Grinder...  at start up It will do everything but turn unless you give it what it wants "POWER".
Unless you give it a serious "Kick Start" [manual spin up]
Which is highly unlikely?

Chet
Brilliant post! We should take DYNATRON very seriously indeed.!!!!!!
Thank you for confirmation.
Hi, all: Check out the video:- he shows the grinder starting up electrically! Therefore kilowatts?.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UzMr47djKk
Serious technical comments welcome. It's not my intention to criticise anyone. We all want the same thing. OU!
If anyone can translate Dynatron's videos that would help a lot. He gives a lot of tutorials.

verpies

Quote from: a.king21 on December 29, 2011, 06:18:27 PM
Dynatron:
We've also forgotten about start up torque. My understanding is that you need at least 4 times the running power for start up. There has to be some reasonable power to take the grinding wheel from zero to full running power. The grinding wheel itself has weight. Any experts who can estimate the power needed?
Dynatron shows his Don Smith device starting the grinder.

Yes, even in a frictionless ideal motor would require energy to accelerate the motor's rotor. 
If the power is low (slow energy flow) then it will take a long time to accelerate the rotor, but it will accelerate.  In an ideal motor no energy is required to maintain the rotation once it's accelerated,

If we knew the frictional losses  and the moment of inertia of this grinder then we could guesstimate the power consumed by it from its angular velocity plot in time.
However getting these 3 above pieces of data accurately is much more difficult than doing an electronic measurement of power, with a real wattmeter.

Merely measuring the average volts and amps on the output of the device (20V and 3.5A respectievely), does not allow us to calculate exactly how much power the grinder is consuming/converting to mechanical energy but it allows us to estimate the maximum power possible with those readings (if the frequency of the output waveform does not exceed the frequency response of the meters). That limit being 70 Watts if RMS meters are used.

Using a grinder as a power measuring device is a good showmenship but it's not conclusive scientifically.
e.g. my 1.8kW, 260mm grinder accelerates and rotates easily with 100W light bulb in series (acting as a power limiter)
That's why I keep insisting on making convincing power measurements to determine whether a device is special or not.

If all electronic experimenters on this forum used real power measuring equipment instead of eyeballing light bulbs, merely rotating unloaded motors and multiplying average Volts and Amps measured with multimeters on high frequency non-sinusoidal waveforms, then there would be no more questions which devices are special and which are not.

It is not that hard either,  for example:
There is a $7 IC at e.g. Digikey.com (the ADL5391 analog multiplier) that could be used to build an accurate power measuring adapter for a plain Digital Voltmeter.
Concretely a 4-terminal Watt to mV converter capable of high frequency operation (up to 2GHz) with non-sinusoidal waveforms (usable for measuring both the input and output power)

A crude attempt to construct such device, with an inferior AD633 multiplier, can be seen at the URL below:
http://danyk.wz.cz/wmetr_en.html

For measuring just the output power, a photodiode with a light bulb in a dark box (calibrated with DC power), is accurate and quite convincing to any reasonable scientist. See:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/kapagen/kapagen33pio.htm

abc

verpies,
They surely did measurements, but just do not want to show it;
it's not a big deal to build those setups, just a day of work; at least i did, no OU whatsoever.
It's just a games, cuz some idiots still paying them (contributions, donations, etc).
:D

Hope

Quote from: verpies on December 29, 2011, 01:05:31 PM
Strange, I got an appreciable output (14mA) with a similar setup several years ago. 
The only difference was the geometry of the electrodes and non-static magnetic field.
The qVxB Lorentz force is very dependable.

Verpies, do you have the lab to build Dynatron and test it's real output? 

Hope

They say there is no perpetual motion, yet the atom does it.  They say that is not perpetual,  how about the heavens?   To me anything that keeps going long enough to be useful is useful.   They say nothing man made can be perpetual, yet the patents office granted Howard Johnson 3 patents on one perpetual magnetic motor that he proved worked in the patents building on an appeal.  Yet there is "it can't happen"  back from our best trained physicists (thank goodness not all of them are this bound and blank).  So they stand on the statement "you can't get something from nothing"   FAIL FAIL FALSE!  They themselves say that the big bang came from NOTHING.   Yet they preach this false lie to all our bright hopefuls.  We know this is not true,  we have HOPE and place this into action and long hours of endeavor and we WILL be successful.  Perhaps when we realize all matter that goes through a black hole reemerges renewed as pure energy then into the first matter (Hydrogen) or some other element even beyond our knowledge as of yet.   Then we will realize that EVERY element CAN be made to regain energy instead of decaying.  This is why so many have found free energies in so many different forms.  I personally believe this universe is a giant model of a single atom on a huge scale.
So it has many countless parts, we have only found the largest parts the easy ones so far.  When we think about this huge model and see what nature does to make it work as needed then we can emulate nature and do like wise.  This topic isn't just about pushing electrons and magnetics around.  It is about using a focus form to emulate what we see in nature that works and do like as it shows us.  We don't have to know HOW to build the universe to live and use it's laws, we only have to emulate what we see and apply its principles correctly defined.
No overunity is also a lie,  "the big bang theory proves it".  Only we don't want to create a universe yet,  gee we don't even know what to do with this one yet.  We can't even rule these bodies we are in very well yet.  Step by step, following what is laid out for us already we will learn to master ourselves using our spirits and also the material we call matter.
Any other form of free energy is merely nature adding to our devices what it needs to in that it can maintain a balance.  It's addition that is attracted to our devices is where the unknown energy comes from.

We need to attract this energy not beat it up or expect it to come willingly.  How can we use what we see in nature to attract natures forces?  This is the crux of our search,  what will we all do to realize this true and answer this question.

Think about this new Cold Fusion device, by adding energy to the elements of Nickel and Hydrogen we decay the Nickel into Copper and release the outer once were bound electrons.   Can we reverse this process by taking away energy from a Copper/Hydrogen compound?  These statements I have presented are to provoke your thoughts, so share them.  This is how we can move ahead using the group mind process.

The most successful hunters and fishermen on a consistent basis all know the secret is to attract the game or be where they are attracted to, this surely applies to our quest as well.