Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronotte

@wattsup
I'm happy I've solved that 'trumpet' wave incongruence, I think that at least a clear idea on device's tuning is really interesting as I have found no other way to do it (I've been for long time a Ham call sign I0LY...so I've some right knowledge on that RF kind of stuff) and if you do not exploit the resonance effect you are going to nowhere place. Now we are left with the main problem: properly utilize that know-how. Unfortunately the STAAAR team inspite of many video clips have not clearly released some key infos (nonetheless I tank very much all of them for the try) so, as always all is left to our ingenuity.
To summarize I'm using the schematic that wesley called "basik 2". After testing many variations on the subject  as I'm sure you too did, I resolved to use said approach but wait: all based on previous understanding where I was completely unable to find the needed resonance..this means that it may change :) Please remember also that the ground connection, the kind of SG used and a properly positioned ferrite rod all play very important roles.
Roberto

forest

Quote from: a.king21 on December 30, 2011, 07:44:50 PM
Supersam:
I have no idea. What I do know is this.  Tesla created a device comprising  a solenoid activated by a feedback loop which was based on a stethoscope. When the stethoscope pressure was at it's highest a sensor activated the solenoid.
The solenoid was a couple of inches long and maybe a quarter inch in diameter. The device consumed a couple of watts. Battery powered anyway.
He then fixed this device to a skyscraper a hundred metres high or so under construction. Within minutes the workmen descended from the massive building in sheer panic. Tesla said that if the device had been connected for another 30 minutes, the building would be demolished. A few watts in OK lets say ten. Billions of watts out. SECRET? Feedback loop to give RESONANCE.
So the SECRET to OU is RESONANCE. Find it and the energy world is your oyster. That's what I'm looking for. How it works? Leave that to the learned scientists. I don't care. It just works. Let's stop being distracted by sophisticated theories and find resonance.
Even today soldiers are ordered to break step when crossing a bridge. Why? what can 20 men's feet do to a bridge?  Nothing. But if those feet find resonance? The bridge is demolished. A few watts in Billions of watts out.
We just need to find resonance. Magnetic resonance. It's the secret of OU.
So all wires need to be exact multiples of the wavelength. The coils need to be in a ratio 1:4 (quarter wave) -or a multiple thereof. The input transformers and output transformers need to be in resonance. We need to use trimming capacitors to keep resonance where component tolerances cause drift away from resonance. Something like a phase locked loop.  This is meat and drink to an RF radio or TV designer. I'm not either, neither are most of us, so we struggle. But that is the key. RESONANCE.
Happy New Free Energy Year to everyone.

Amen. Happy New Year.  8)

forest

Quote from: ronotte on December 31, 2011, 04:16:19 AM
@wattsup
I'm happy I've solved that 'trumpet' wave incongruence, I think that at least a clear idea on device's tuning is really interesting as I have found no other way to do it (I've been for long time a Ham call sign I0LY...so I've some right knowledge on that RF kind of stuff) and if you do not exploit the resonance effect you are going to nowhere place. Now we are left with the main problem: properly utilize that know-how. Unfortunately the STAAAR team inspite of many video clips have not clearly released some key infos (nonetheless I tank very much all of them for the try) so, as always all is left to our ingenuity.
To summarize I'm using the schematic that wesley called "basik 2". After testing many variations on the subject  as I'm sure you too did, I resolved to use said approach but wait: all based on previous understanding where I was completely unable to find the needed resonance..this means that it may change :) Please remember also that the ground connection, the kind of SG used and a properly positioned ferrite rod all play very important roles.
Roberto

Hurry up release all you have learned .... STAAAR silence is infectious  8)
GROUND CONNECTION of flyback core ! Did anyone replicating this device thought about it ? Where is the second ground ??? ?? There has to be charge in motion between two capacitances in open system  ...

ronotte

Hi all,
I'm willing to release all I've learned cause I think that only a joint effort could lead us to a result. I do thank again STAAAR team for the work already done and it is bad we do not hear from them any more.
1 - HV oscillator. Here lays a big interrogative point. In my case I did not follow the TBC approach because I had already a dimmerable 40KHz neon sign 40KHz/10-20KV transformer-driver: namely the Ventex -9030D (payed 70$). That oscillator, I used in the first, provided a too good results as even set to his lowest range (low) delivered lot of output voltage & power at the very interesting freq of 40KHz. Unfortunately at that time I was not well aware of the danger implied and suddenly while doing some variations on the theme every thing sparked...and I lost it :(  but at least I learned something useful...and yes I obtained some light in output as did Wesley, but far from any OU (lamp lightness very misleading as by my many previous experiences). Of course without any serious resonance optimization attempt. One main problem that time was the Ventex underlined constrain to "do not ground or center-tap the output" that meant at that time the impossibility to look with scope for the real output as forced to locate the scope's probe something of 20 cm far from any point of the device...so to summarize everything was 'floating' and sometime very big sparks run from one point of the circuit to another: I was scared...and suddenly everything mostly failed.
2 - main source of trouble has been the ground connection: impossible with the Ventex device. The STAAAR device is looking simple but hides some clever arrangements: namely the AVP and the connection of a side of HV transformer directly to center tap of the output coil not to speak about other thing too long to explain here. No ground connection showed clearly in video clips or pics. So I understood that the system resonance depending on: Caduceus natural resonance, output coil resonance and all the stray capacitances involved not to speak about the interwinding capacitance and the tank cap on caduceus. Using a grid dip meter I got a first idea of the resonance, but not convincing as the observed dip was too little...anyway in the 4MHz range as on the other side confirmed by the inductance measure of each coil as I already reported in a previous post.
3 . Interwinding capacitance: it is mandatory to reach at least something around 130 -150pf: this means that you must not exceed in putting isolation thickness...hence use only thin transparent tape for 2 or 3 layers but ABSOLUTELY put an 0.8-1mm plastic small tab just in correspondence of all the Caduceus crossings. It is incredible the ddp that could build up there!!! easily 20-50KV or more...I have found the lower crossings all melted!!!
4 - I am now running tests on different sparking schematics while making use of a much smaller HV generator that is drawing only 200mA @ 4V. That device is able to deliver a sinusoidal voltage of about 1.5KV max...enough to run the overall optimization so much needed. Naturally it is now possible to ground one side of the HV generator and output coil centertap without any problem and it is clearly possible to see the step DC  charging of the output capacitor up to 600V (see on my previous post).
5 - to be written
I hope this my first experiences be useful to who interested in the STAAAR's device replication.
Roberto

Ghazanfar_Ali

Dear Wesley
I am from Pakistan. And interested in replicating your OU device. Well I tried to replicate it.
* I first wrapped the two halves of the yoke with insulation tape. Wrapped aluminium foil on one half side wise as per your instructions. Then wrapped it again with an insulation tape.
* Then I give 50 Turns on it with 18 AWG. and then wrapped it again with insulation tape and then 15 T with 18 AWG.
* The two ends of aluminium strip were open. One inside the yoke and one outside.
* Then I gave 21 Turns to one pair of 18 AWG on other half of the yoke in bifilar shape.

* I used 2 x DDS-3X25 as freq gens and DSO-5200A as my oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer.

My readings are as under:-
* I connected spectrum analyzer on aluminium strip and gave white noise to 15 T winding from Gen 1.
* I got spike on 2.55 MHz on spectrum analyzer connected on Strip.
* Then I gave 2.55 MHz square wave with +/- 3.5V amplitude and 50% duty cycle to 15 T and got maximum spike on strip at the same freq even after adjustment.
* I switched the Gen 1 off.
* Then I gave white noise to 50 T coil from Gen 2 and got spike at 51.5 Khz which was stable and with largest amplitude. There were also other spikes at 200 KHz 380 Khz etc but they were very low in mV and with huge ringing. but this 51.5 KHz was stable with 3 V amplitude.
* I then gave this frequency ( square wave 50% duty cycle +/- 3.5V) from Gen 2 and read the max amplitude on strip at the same very freq even after adjustment.

*Then I found maximum amplitude on Bifilar winding by switching on Gen 1 first with F1 and then switching it off and then Gen2 . These two F1 and F2 were the best tuned already and had best voltage output at 2.55 Mhz and 51.5 KHz.

* Then I switched them on again Gen 1 and Gen 2 and saw sinus on bifilar. I infact connected oscilloscope in series with a 60W Bulb at the two ends of bifilar winding. The oscilloscope showed me sinus but it was similar to AM signal . In which the carrier was 2.55MHz and enveloping was done by 51.5 Khz. And I kept on playing + - with 51.5 KHz for hours to find max voltage output. and then + - with 2.55 MHz to find some high peaks. But unfortunately the V out was = V in.

* Please help me and tell me is there any thing wrong in my procedure. Am I making some mistake in no of windings or connection method. My toroid yoke is 90% similar to yours. Conical in shape and I wrapped the aluminium strip on its straight edge no on conical edge as you guys  told in your videos.

* What I have to do now? and where I have to apply 50 Hz 9V AC ? Is  that to be applied when Gen 1 and Gen 2 or also connected and powered on at 15 T and 50 T windings?

* Is the number of turns on bifilar ok? coz I am confused that in your schematic at lithanian site you have shown 21T each in bifilar (so these make total of 42 turns) but in some forums I have seen u talking about 100 or 105 Turns ? Please clear me and guide me as I am very much serious in making this device to run.
* I cannot give more than + / - 3.5 V  as it is the limitation of hardware. But resonant freq does not depend upon voltage I think.

I am grateful If u send me a good and detailed response where I am making some mistake. Thanks.