Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergyInfo

magpwr

Quote from: forest on January 23, 2014, 04:40:38 AM

That video is in Polish actually ! Nothing spectacular , 3kV to spark gap and the scope shows signals on base and collector (as was said), part of circuit is oscillator so probably transistor based.

hi forest and zcsaba77,

Thanks for the reply.Now we all know it's in Polish.Hopefully someone  whom understand Polish can dig deeper on how the device is constructed eg:if there is any static field involved especially in the aluminium foils.

I just took a look into the youtube detailed video description of my earlier mentioned video as pasted below-

{
An example of a spark inverter.
150W / 230V bulb is powered by batteries through oscillator and a spark gap; it consumes 2.1A at 24V.
}

This is the video as shown in the link below but sadly there is no building guides shown in video especially the important part-the strange aluminum foiled container.

Zasilanie przez "iskrownik" / Powering by a spark gap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlzW7U-rlJo

jbignes5

Quote from: frankidel on January 21, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

So how do you fake the 100 kw generator with a 24 awg wire ??? ???

I don't think any of the TK devices were faked. I think they were genuine replications of Tesla's work. Yes there is a flim flam going on about the actual circuits and added junk to throw off any wanna be thief of Technology. But all of the devices shown by TK can be related to Tesla experiments. Including the motors.

What I do buy is that there is a concerted effort to bury the successful replications through mud slinging and suppression. I also agree that TK is trying to actually patent the idea when he doesn't own the right to the ideas and technology. That will be worked out when it hits the courts if it ever does.

If we are in uncharted waters, which it is looking like, then there are additional rules to our science that need to be added. Getting people to do that is the trick.

havuhung

Hi magpwr,
There seems no who perform replication equipment Akula and sharing experiences help to build devices easier!