Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Zeitmaschine: That quote was before I got into TK's face.
He uses make-break technique.
I told him that and he said, "Well what do you need me for?"
Same as Tito L Oracion, except Tito's stuck with the Tesla
controller.
We're all making too hard work of it.
So keep it simple.
Tesla's radiant energy and Tesla's circuit controllers.
It's all just make-break.
Let's not be side-tracked.
Tesla's magnifying RECEIVER is what I'm looking at.
Tesla's resonance has nothing to do with LCR resonance.

From other Planet

here is another schematic posted by user v8carlo, didnt try this one yet... compare with kapanadze picture... could it be same circuit?

forest

Quote from: a.king21 on January 24, 2014, 11:24:21 AM
controller.
So keep it simple.

I'm not so sure. I think it's just LCR resonance but R is minimal and it's actually free resonance, not forced. Tesla had given one strict hint about that...

jbignes5

Quote from: a.king21 on January 24, 2014, 11:24:21 AM
controller.
So keep it simple.

There are many kind of resonances. One of vibrational period for example. One of impedance and one of mass. All these resonances deal with vibrations of some kind.

With mass it tends to get tricky but since there is sooo much of mass then why would it mater. Well Lets think about the tuning fork and mutual oscillations. Lets also think about the shape of the mass. Is it subdivided? As with a tuning fork if you change the geometry of the matter does this effect it's own resonant frequency? Yes but maybe in more subtle ways.

When Tesla started to mess with the subdivided coils and geometry He figured out that objects like conical shapes really focused the field around it. He said that the sound of the brush like emission was wind like. When trying to measure the current through the conical coil in the e-field, that there was zero current in the coil. But the speed of the oscillator was most likely in the millions of impulses per second. Tesla concidered 1 million to be a moderate frequency or period. MODERATE.

I got to pull up the notes from his experimenting with this stuff again. He said it reacted quite energetically when metal objects approached the exciter coil. Aluminum foil was vaporized in a flash. It's matter was not sufficiently dense enough for it to stay together. The static forces that built up in it's structure ripped it apart most violently. But like I said I got to find the notes again.

Tesla like to deal in the extremes and did little in the lower power versions. He was thinking of a grand scheme for his new system and bigger was better coverage. I am sure this principle works even down to the smallest of scales.

Let me go find the notes.. Think it was in the Book.. Secrets of cold war technology.

a.king21

Yes and no. The Tesla resonance I am referring to is the Magnifying transmitter free coil as per colorado springs.
Of course Tesla knew about tuning because he invented it. But tuning was also to individualize the receiver.
Tuning was also to grab harmonics, but the main one was the free coil which self resonated like a bell. If the bell was tuned to middle C it didn't matter how many times you hit it. It was always middle C.