Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: elementSix on February 01, 2014, 12:12:00 PM
Could any of you geniuses take a stab at that Akula tpu with the big LED's on it..  Make a simple circuit of the wire gauge , turns and the capacitor and the other few things he used to run that setup..  It would be nice to replicate it.

Dear elementSix.

Two schematics have recently surfaced, attached.

The only problem as I see it is the coil variables !!

Cheers Grum.

Farmhand

Quote from: elementSix on February 01, 2014, 11:57:44 AM
Well I said scientist, im not sure that the reporter did or not.  But yet again we have farmhands negative attitude that many here have.  The secret to making your way in this world is having a positive attitude.  If you start out a project knowing it's not going to work, you have already failed.  I know your just a farmhand and you don't have much to look forward to in your life, but you can look at it this way...  75% of the world lives on less than 2 dollars a day.  That helps me when I'm down and think my life sucks..  But that just works for me..  Sorry for busting your balls again, just fucking with ya..

I don't think it's about negative attitude, in fact I think my attitude is positive because, I educate myself and I trust in my ability to spot something is "off" and do not find there is a need to follow what other people who likely know less than me are doing. I don't read what is not said out of what is said. I pick up on common terms used to confuse people. Like 160 Watt in and 1 to 2 kW out. means little to nothing without adding the word continuous to it.

When people show that they have a false understanding of things, and when shown hard evidence to support that misunderstanding and they just say "cold electricity" I realize they are fooling themselves as well as others.

If they had something to show it would be shown already they've been doing the same thing for several years, and continuing with Don Smith which has never shown any OU, my opinion is Don Smith was organised disinfo.

What is a negative attitude is posting anything that claims to be or looks like it could be linked to some hacks free energy quest (like me, I'm a hack too). Difference is I don't link other peoples video's unless I see something to learn in there or something to show an obvious fake.

Posting experiments and observations is mainly what I do, even then I get people trying to tell me how to get OU, and bla bla bla, everyone wants to put the cart before the horse. No use having a cart if you have no horse and do not know how to handle a horse, then pushing the cart with horse won't work too well either, it's just a fact of life some things work and some things don't, if we realize what does not work why would we keep trying to do it, eg. push a cart with a horse.  :)
The entire free energy movement is undermined and trivialized by all the dodgy video's and the people linking them. It's good to have hope but that is exactly what the scammers and foolers prey on.

No one can think for us but us. We need to be able to spot the fakers the scammers and the just fooling themselves squad, so we can learn good information and become discerning experimenters. Not parrots for the hacks fooling themselves.

Please don't take anything to heart, I mean no personal attack. I just don't see that Dynatron has or ever has had anything to talk OU about.

So you see it has nothing to do with positive attitude. Because my attitude is positive. Given the pain I endure every day and the fact that I'm still educating myself and experimenting is positive attitude right there. A negative attitude would be to sit around drinking booze and not even learning why the world is so f'd up. The world is not screwed because no one has an OU device for all people to build cheap. It's screwed because the people allow the ones in control to control, misinform and disinform.

Cheers

Farmhand

Quote from: elementSix on February 01, 2014, 11:57:44 AMWell I found this the other day and if you find the resonance from the battery to the HF Load would make this a very good representation of TK's setup  with a little different coil arrangement, but I think that the CW and CCW output coil might work as a current amplifier but I haven't tried the don smith way.  The CCW wrapping might work for producing current, but I haven't tried it yet.  I think that running the 2N3055 with a very slim rectangular wave would be even better.  Maybe start at 7Hz and work your way up from there.  Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about..

OK lets look at what is in the drawing. There is an oscillator feeding a spark gap with HV to a step down transformer which then powers some loads and supposedly steps down some of the output to return to the input. (no capacitive discharge to the step down transformer just rectified sparks). 

Any step down transformer will take higher voltage and lower current and "transform" it to lower voltage and more current. This same arrangement must have been tried a thousand times. There is no mechanism that I see for any significant amount of energy to enter from outside the system. And all fakes and dubious video's aside no one has shown any more out than in as yet that I know of, if they have then I missed it and so did humanity in general.

Why post a drawing like that and suggest people build it and try to get OU from it ? Maybe start at 7 Hz you say. Why ? The load end says HF Loads. Even if resonance is achieved throughout the system what would that do except increase the activity of the circuit ?

The CW and CCW secondaries on the step down transformer would do about the same as two separate CCW or CW windings in parallel.

Cheers

Hoppy

Quote from: Farmhand on February 01, 2014, 03:51:08 PM
I don't think it's about negative attitude, in fact I think my attitude is positive because, I educate myself and I trust in my ability to spot something is "off" and do not find there is a need to follow what other people who likely know less than me are doing. I don't read what is not said out of what is said. I pick up on common terms used to confuse people. Like 160 Watt in and 1 to 2 kW out. means little to nothing without adding the word continuous to it.

When people show that they have a false understanding of things, and when shown hard evidence to support that misunderstanding and they just say "cold electricity" I realize they are fooling themselves as well as others.

If they had something to show it would be shown already they've been doing the same thing for several years, and continuing with Don Smith which has never shown any OU, my opinion is Don Smith was organised disinfo.

What is a negative attitude is posting anything that claims to be or looks like it could be linked to some hacks free energy quest (like me, I'm a hack too). Difference is I don't link other peoples video's unless I see something to learn in there or something to show an obvious fake.

Posting experiments and observations is mainly what I do, even then I get people trying to tell me how to get OU, and bla bla bla, everyone wants to put the cart before the horse. No use having a cart if you have no horse and do not know how to handle a horse, then pushing the cart with horse won't work too well either, it's just a fact of life some things work and some things don't, if we realize what does not work why would we keep trying to do it, eg. push a cart with a horse.  :)
The entire free energy movement is undermined and trivialized by all the dodgy video's and the people linking them. It's good to have hope but that is exactly what the scammers and foolers prey on.

No one can think for us but us. We need to be able to spot the fakers the scammers and the just fooling themselves squad, so we can learn good information and become discerning experimenters. Not parrots for the hacks fooling themselves.

Please don't take anything to heart, I mean no personal attack. I just don't see that Dynatron has or ever has had anything to talk OU about.

So you see it has nothing to do with positive attitude. Because my attitude is positive. Given the pain I endure every day and the fact that I'm still educating myself and experimenting is positive attitude right there. A negative attitude would be to sit around drinking booze and not even learning why the world is so f'd up. The world is not screwed because no one has an OU device for all people to build cheap. It's screwed because the people allow the ones in control to control, misinform and disinform.

Cheers

Good and honest post Farmhand.  :)

elementSix

Quote from: Grumage on February 01, 2014, 12:51:25 PM
Dear elementSix.

Two schematics have recently surfaced, attached.

The only problem as I see it is the coil variables !!

Cheers Grum.

My man, thanks...