Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 05, 2014, 07:30:14 AM
If T2 is shorter than T1 doesn't that mean it generates more current because the faster the magnetic field collapses (due to the load on the secondary coil) the higher the voltage/current in that coil?
It depends on the turn ratio between the secondary and primary winding (N2/N1).
Generally the magnetomotive force created by the secondary winding must be equal to tthe magnetomotive force created by the primary winding before the switch-over. Mathematically that's N2I2 = N1I1.

This means that if the turn ratio is 1:1, then the initial current in the secondary will be the same as the final current in the primary, or I2(INITIAL) = I1(FINAL).

However the decay rate of this current will be different.  For a resistive load it will have an exponential decay shape.  Precisely the time-reversed shape of the charging current shown here

Mathematically I2(t) = I2(INITIAL) / et/τ  where τ = L2/R2  is a time constant.
Note, that the larger Tau (τ) is the slower the current decays in the secondary winding.
Since in general Tau = L/R then it becomes clear that lower resistance load will cause slower decay of current.  If the resistance were zero (as in a superconducting winding) then the current in the secondary winding would never decay and no energy would be dissipated.

In other words, higher resistance load across the secondary winding causes faster decay of current in that winding, but the initial secondary current will always be the same (regardless of resistance R2 !).
For load resistances grater than zero, the amount of energy dissipated in the load will always be the same for the same number of time constants Tau (τ) regardless how long one Tau is.  For infinitely long time, the entire dissipated energy will approach ½L2I2(INITIAL)2 .

When I move a permanent magnet through a coil fast then that coil generates more current compared with a slow moving magnet.
Rather it generates higher EMF compared with a slow moving magnet.  This EMF might cause a flow of current if it can find a suitable conductive path.  The magnitude of this current is determined by the good old Ohm's law I = EMF / R.

To put it another way: The magnetic field builds up slowly because of the low current going through the primary coil
No, the primary current will always increase up to the V1/R1 limit in the end. 
How quickly it will build up is determined by the inductance of the primary winding and its resistance.  The full equation is I1(t) = (V1/R1) * [ 1 - (1/et/τ) ]  where τ=L1/R1.

but it collapses fast due to the high load current going through the secondary coil.
Depends what you understand by "high load".  If "high load" means "high resistance" then the magnetic field will collapse faster for higher resistances than for lower resistances.  Mathematically that field is proportional to the secondary magnetomotive force (secondary current * secondary turns) and the secondary current decays as I2(t) = I2(INITIAL) / et/τ  where τ=L2/R2.

Does that compensate one another or not?
I cannot answer that in the light of the statements made above.  Try restating the question.

could a fast collapsing field perhaps attract (or deflect) additional electrons (from ground or a metallic object)
A varying magnetic field will accelerate even static electrons, albeit not for free.

Farmhand

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2014, 06:09:50 AM
What was switching these current spikes (transistor, spark gap, etc...) ?
What was the peak current of the spike ?
Were those wires parallel or twisted ?  How far apart were they ?

It ia switched by mosfes, IRFL3705N, the solar input charges a cap and the cap gets switched when the desired voltage is reached, when the solar input went low voltage then a boost converter kicks in and boosts the voltage in the cap to the desired voltage for conditioning pulses.

Not sure of the max current of the spikes but I guess it could be approximated.

The thick wires to the battery were separate and at random distance apart, average about 6 inches I guess.

Circuit drawing attached. It's the code that does the trick. I'm an amateur.  :)

Dave45

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2014, 07:57:08 AM
That is such a poor choice of words :(
I don't like it because it suggests that this "back EMF" is a voltage that would cause a flow of current through the electromagnet in the backward direction, if that current was allowed to flow.

In fact the opposite is true:  If the current caused by this "back EMF" is allowed to flow, then it will flow through the electromagnet in the same direction as before.
Not really we can have high voltage without current and hi current without voltage, neither can do work without the other, its a combination of both.

stivep

Responses under the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e92yz5Y1img#t=1
shubus9 hours ago

The schematic presented suggests something else to me.  It suggests a hidden  outside antenna tuned to a resonant frequency identical to the device we see in this video. Hence most of the components are subterfuge. May not be whats going, but that's what it suggest to me.  Boy, would I love to be all wet on this!

stivep1

1 second ago (edited)

I do not know who to respond first :)
In the dipole antenna you heave nodes of high voltage low current and  reverse.

So when you take probe in your hand and try to slide  it along the wire of the antenna -( it could be any fluorescent or even small tungsten 10W  light-bulb) ,you will see the nodes and anti-nodes by touching (or in close proximity) to that lightbulb  along the wire.

However, your hand there becomes  a part of your resonant circuit as well.
To make it more interesting: Vasmus is all around the device,the voltage on the "ground" wire is not high and frequency of lightbulb  response is low.
There is no evidence of any ,very unique - special  point  where node, is present . So if we try to assign wire ,that is placed next to the heater, as part of dipole antenna with nods/antinodes on it. Than  movement of any body around the structure,  should create change in electromagnetic field (so is change of that temporary structure properties.)  AND THAT IS NOT HAPPENING  SO I CAN NOT DISMISS THIS DEVICE BASED ON ANTENNA PROPERTIES OF THE WIRE THAT IS NEXT TO RADIATOR.
IF THERE WOULD BE ANY HIDDEN TRANSMITTER THAN THE AMOUNT OF POWER FROM IT SHOULD BE OF SIGNIFICANT LEVEL TO CREATE THIS PHENOMENA. AS FOR NOW  THE DEVICE LOOKS  LEGIT TO ME.

Wesley

verpies

Quote from: Dave45 on February 05, 2014, 09:37:53 AM
Not really we can have high voltage without current and hi current without voltage, neither can do work without the other, its a combination of both.
Yes, but that is beside the point.
The point was that "back EMF" does not cause the current through the inductor to flow backwards (if it is allowed to flow at all).