Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 05, 2014, 12:35:12 PM
Power is not energy.

Resistive elements convert electrical power to heat, by the relation P (in watts) = I2R. Low currents mean low heat dissipation by the resistive elements.

Lots of different kinds of motors will NOT produce a high-current, overheating state when stalled by heavy shaft loads. The ordinary attraction or repulsion Pulse Motor is one such type, the Steorn core-effect pulse motor another.

It's true that the video is just a "news article" and is largely journalistic hype, and without knowing more details, it's not possible to evaluate all the claims made by the narrator. But if he really thinks he's discovered a "new type of energy" or he thinks he's working with "cold electricity" which is different somehow from "regular electricity"... he's just wrong. He's discovered high voltage, low current, high frequency AC.... what a miracle.

Comparison chart:

Definition of Energy:
Energy is the capacity to do work.
Energy is power integrated over time.
Unit: joules = watt-seconds
Example:
I left a 60W light bulb on for 30 days, which raised my electric bill by 43.2 kWh (kilowatt-hours)

Definition of Power:
Power is the rate at which work is done, or energy is transmitted.
watt = joules/second
Example:
My car's battery can provide 500 amps at 12 volts, which equals 6kW of power.

What is that?
How about domestic cat:

You get to cat from the  rear and you dealing with  cat ( Energy of cat running out)_
or you  get to cat from the front and you dealing with the same cat .( manifestation  of Power of the cat)
One can not be alive without  the other
Cat with no  energy? hm...........
Or no Power manifested by cat? hm............ only when is  in sleeping mode but we know the Power is there  with small impulse of F force  applied.

Wesley

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2014, 09:06:16 AM
I cannot answer that in the light of the statements made above.  Try restating the question.

The restated question is this: Is the COP of a transformer always the same regardless whether the source and the load are connected at the same time (to the primary and secondary coil) or is the COP lower or higher when the load is not connected at the same time the source is connected (by means of toggle transistors)?

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2014, 09:06:16 AM
A varying magnetic field will accelerate even static electrons, albeit not for free.

But it accelerates electrons for free when the circuit is not closed. When a magnet moves through a non-connected coil then this magnet generates a voltage difference between both endings of the coil's wire. So the electrons are moved towards one end of the wire (the negative end) by the magnetic field for free without any resistance in the coil's wire. And we are talking indeed about an open circuit because it is connected to ground only.

As a matter of fact, if we assume a) the self-running mode of the SR193 device is not fake b) the high voltage, the spark and the big blue coil are just nice distractions then c) we are left with essentially a 50Hz transformer and two switching thyristors (or transistors). This should be less enough to find the principle of work, shouldn't it?

Everybody sure the relevant equations are not wrong or incomplete?

zcsaba77

Quote from: a.king21 on February 05, 2014, 09:47:09 AM
Igor says it is a fake.
There are hidden thin wires.
Thin wires can only handle the current to light the bulb if they are high voltage and high frequency in my experience.
At high frequencies and high voltages you enter the realm of cold electricity, and resistive load light bulbs behave differently in those circumstances.
Tesla showed this in many of his patents from 1891 onwards.

I see, Igor mentioned in video 'is here thin wire', but I wanna know the bulb reach temperature like in normal use, I mean on main power, or not? what inside bulb goes? temperature? if temperature is smaller, must be power consumption smaller? or not?  spectrum of light? because I many times I see this bulbs shines different, looks like 'cold light'

elementSix

I am going over past posts to renew the determination of those working on this project and have read what I posted way back..  I have yet to find a reliable switching Transistor to replace the rotary cam contact switch I made for the energy conversion device.  Here is some info on the source of all free energy devices, Which is the spike at the moment of switch closure. 
    Tesla understood that the resistance of lines or components, viewed from the dynamo end, seemed to be an impossible "barrier? for charge carriers to penetrate. This barrier caused the "bunching? effect. Electrostatic charges were literally stopped and held for an instant by line resistance, a barrier which only existed during the brief millisecond interval in which the power switch was closed. The sudden force application against this virtual barrier squeezed charge into a density impossible to obtain with ordinary capacitors. It was the brief application of power, the impact of the charge against the resistance barrier, which brought this abnormal electro-densified condition. -- Gerry Vassilatos, Secrets of Cold War Technology as quoted in The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity by Peter Lindemann

pon investigation, it became apparent that the switched potential function of the device, in which Voltage translates instantaneously, but the flow of Current is slower to propagate, and is interrupted by the Switch before a closed circuit is actually in effect, is the single mechanism common to all legitimate FE/OU electromagnetic devices, of every description, from Coler (1945) to Stoern (2007) - including the Water Fuel Cell - and likely many prior to that as well. The underlying switch dynamic is one articulated by Tesla in a variety of writings and patents throughout his career. Supported by analysis of the Gray Tube by Bedini and Lindemann, and of the energy yield from Spark Gap Discharges by Aleck, and other sources, the switch itself was rapidly realized to be the key everyone has been looking for all these years. All of the rotating machinery, the coils and magnets, armatures and flywheels and counterweights, are all bit players in the drama; the switched potential is the star of the show. It is where the free energy (known as "Radiant Energy" by Tesla,

Moreover, these "negative current" pulses (which are actually positive {+} polarity, or rather, a 'current of holes'), must be matched with an electron source in order to generate the conventional current flow that provide a useful charge to the battery bank.

I know that these "negative Current pulses" can destroy capacitors.  I have replaced quite a few.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Tesla_Switch_-_Geovoltaic_Energy_Pump_%28GVEP%29