Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Grumage on February 16, 2014, 01:44:54 PM
Dear All.

I fairly often wonder why some folk are members of this Forum !!

Overunity.Com.  Title. "Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy"

And yet we get folks that act like "The village Bobby"  "Bobby", British slang for Policeman. Whilst there is still a vestige of freedom I personally feel that I am going to play around in my spare time doing as many "Hair brained" experiments as I choose !! Please stop the negativity!! I for one could not care less what you think or say!! Just let those of us that wish to spend our time messing ,get on with it !!

Ok minor rant over !!

Cheers Grum.

Exactly Grumage !!!

Thank you.

I've been beating that same drum for some time on here now.

There is nothing more thought provoking than a freely expressed new idea.

No matter how "hair brained" it may seem to some.

Regards...

elementSix

Quote from: Grumage on February 16, 2014, 01:44:54 PM
Dear All.

I fairly often wonder why some folk are members of this Forum !!

Overunity.Com.  Title. "Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy"

And yet we get folks that act like "The village Bobby"  "Bobby", British slang for Policeman. Whilst there is still a vestige of freedom I personally feel that I am going to play around in my spare time doing as many "Hair brained" experiments as I choose !! Please stop the negativity!! I for one could not care less what you think or say!! Just let those of us that wish to spend our time messing ,get on with it !!

Ok minor rant over !!

Cheers Grum.

Thats a really good observation.   

Can anyone tell me how to create an impulse spike using signal modulation??  Maybe using two primary coils with different signals or just one primary to create an impulse spike...  I don't know much about the subject, but have read articles on making music or sound waves and the problem they where having when combining sound waves RF sine frequencys  and  were these large Impulse spikes.   It the same thing that Steve Marks did..

MileHigh

Of course you guys are free to pursue your work on the bench wherever it may take you.  At the same time there is freedom to comment in both senses and hopefully there will be some learning at the same time.  It's a good thing that people can comment.

At the same time you can't deny that there is a knowledge and experience gap.  Without knowledge and solid experience you can experiment to your heart's content and get nowhere.  If that's what you want to do then that's what you want to do.

The Quanta Magnetics guy was linked to as an example of cutting-edge research into induction.  I have watched at least a dozen of his clips and guess what?  He barely has a clue with respect to what he is doing.  I am being absolutely serious, not joking.  He is just an ordinary guy that makes pretty pulse motors out of Lucite to sell them for big profits.  He is incapable of punching his way out of a wet electronics paper bag, it's almost pathetic.

Now, are my comments above good or bad?  I know that many of you will look at the Quanta Magnetics guy's clips and be very impressed and believe that he is doing something real.  That's because many of you also are on the entry side of the knowledge and experience gap.  I have cringed looking at some Quanta Magnetics clips.

That's just the state of affairs as I see them.  I think many of you don't care about the knowledge gap or are in denial about the knowledge gap.  That means that you can be fed complete junk and be blissfully unaware.  In the long run that's not a good place to be in.

MileHigh

energia9

Quote from: MileHigh on February 16, 2014, 03:09:33 PM
  I think many of you don't care about the knowledge gap or are in denial about the knowledge gap.  That means that you can be fed complete junk and be blissfully unaware.  In the long run that's not a good place to be in.

MileHigh
this

Hoppy

I'm all for whacky ideas and builds for fun but draw the line at free running claims that are not backed up with good measurement data. Unfortunately, the vast majority videos we see presenting self-runners fall into this category and in consequence are just eye candy designed IMO, simply to draw attention and produce 'hits' for unethical purpose.  :(