Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

energia9

Quote from: Hoppy on February 17, 2014, 03:07:51 AM
I'm all for whacky ideas and builds for fun but draw the line at free running claims that are not backed up with good measurement data. Unfortunately, the vast majority videos we see presenting self-runners fall into this category and in consequence are just eye candy designed IMO, simply to draw attention and produce 'hits' for unethical purpose.  :(
this is the fact, those are the ignorant who make others believe they are genuine, this is what they call mind control.
out of ego, out of feelings,  they mix feelings with facts. and the outcome is bad feelings.
none of you will be able to show a self runner. there are many members here who also play the game of stretching time so people believe and praise them longer,  by saying '' i have my info from a good source''  ' and you should listen to 'this and that is the key''  they want to show themselves special out of their own ego. and thus misleading others.
these ''credited members'' will be here for long,   they want free energy from you...

Jack Noskills

Quote from: verpies on February 14, 2014, 09:27:06 AM
This.
At resonance the input impedance is infinite (open circuit), because the primary winding forms a parallel LC tank with the cap.
The secondary winding forms a series circuit - an important difference.
No, as it was never zero to begin with.
When a resistive load is connected to the secondary winding, the apparent inductance of the primary winding decreases due to reflected secondary impedance caused by mutual inductance and the Lenz law.
As a consequence, the primary LC tank's resonance frequency increases under load.
In other words, the primary LC tank goes off-resonance under load.  This video illustrates this behavior.

Of course, the secondary load in your circuit and in the circuit from the 1st video is not purely resistive (R), but the principle remains.
In those scenarios, when the magnetic coupling is complete (1), the load is a series RC load and when the magnetic coupling is incomplete (<1) the load is a series RLC load.
BTW: Magnetic coupling coefficient (0..1) is related to the mutual inductance.
No :(

P.S.
It shall be emphasized that the brightness of the input light bulb does not indicate the average power drawn from the power source.  It only indicates the average input current.
However, the brightness of the output bulb, does indicate the power dissipated in the output bulb.
Measuring input power and output power with light bulbs is very different due to MPTT.

Thanks, I should have mentioned that core must be closed loop and not a solenoid type. [size=78%]Things change when using closed loop core.[/size]

If same amount of turns and caps is used on a toroid and on a solenoid having same the core size, then resonant frequencies of each should be close to each other. Closed loop magnetic currents cancel each other, only action from the solenoid part of the toroid remains.

I think it would make sense to explore this effect further, or has someone already done it ?

FreeEnergyInfo

energia9

thats how you steal power from the mains.  even by connecting a diode with an ac grids grounding, and the other end to a seperate ground , that diode will light up.  i did this many times

verpies

Quote from: Jack Noskills on February 17, 2014, 07:56:49 AM
I think it would make sense to explore this effect further, or has someone already done it ?
I don't know of anybody who made a video with closed magnetic cores such as a toroid.